(no bug) Help with Tutorial stuck on the barbarian pillage step that has been disabled

• According to other posts, the barbarian pillage option has been disabled due to bugs in the game exploited by fellow players wanting to screw up the game for everyone, and in this they have succeeded. There's no way to advance in the tutorial because we cannot omit tutorial steps.

Hint

Add a SKIP THIS option to the tutorial step that can no longer be performed, otherwise new players that require the tutorial (which is 100% of them) will simply close the tab and never return to the game.

I've played Ikariam with my brother 3000 years ago, but I've forgot absolutely everything since, so the tutorial was a really important feature. I was interested in inviting him to start a new game, but since I can't re-learn it, there's no point in inviting someone here anymore.

Since I'm stuck and can no longer progress, any hints on how to proceed from this step will be greatly appreciated. I barely rememer trading with other islands, but I can't recall what's the benefit of this nor how to do it for that matter. I've already built a ship but I have no idea how to use it, there is no "Ships" or "Fleet" icon anywhere. Thanks.

• Disable the tutorial until the Barbarian issue gets fixed, and then enable it again in game options.

I started a colony and tutorial screen dissapeared (there was no warning or anything). Does this mean that i won't be able to get rewards? Kinda unfair cuz tutorial rewards are very useful and you can't get them because of the barb bug :/ (when you are not getting important early resources from rainding in the first place)

• If fixing the barbarian village raid bug is too complicated, leave it as is and simply delete the accounts of users that exploit it for their own benefit. Faster, easier and helps to clean up the community, everybody wins. The game's Terms & Conditions enable the system to take down any account at any time without warning so that wouldn't be a problem.

• If fixing the barbarian village raid bug is too complicated, leave it as is and simply delete the accounts of users that exploit it for their own benefit. Faster, easier and helps to clean up the community, everybody wins. The game's Terms & Conditions enable the system to take down any account at any time without warning so that wouldn't be a problem.

It is difficult because some of them spend a lot of money on exploiting the bug. In discord, people said the top account spent up to 55.000 USD

• I started a colony and tutorial screen dissapeared (there was no warning or anything). Does this mean that i won't be able to get rewards? Kinda unfair cuz tutorial rewards are very useful and you can't get them because of the barb bug :/ (when you are not getting important early resources from rainding in the first place)

Once the Barbarians are fixed, you should be able to enable the tutorial again in game options and resume it.

• I started a colony and tutorial screen dissapeared (there was no warning or anything). Does this mean that i won't be able to get rewards? Kinda unfair cuz tutorial rewards are very useful and you can't get them because of the barb bug :/ (when you are not getting important early resources from rainding in the first place)

Once the Barbarians are fixed, you should be able to enable the tutorial again in game options and resume it.

Can't find this option anywhere. Where it is exactly?