(fixed) Can't build a dockyard

• I am trying to put dockyards in all of my towns, but some of my cities won't let me build one. It says there is already a building being constructed even though there isn't.

In some cities I am able to construct a dockyard. But in others I get this message. If I click on the "Carry on building" option to cancel whatever it thinks is being upgraded, I'm taken to the option to purchase a premium account.

If this account had a bunch of ambrosia, I'd be tempted to buy the 10 ambrosia version just to see what it thinks I'm building right now. :/

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• The same is happening on the Hungarian gamma server

The reason might be, that all servers running the same game version. Due to that fact the issue is everywhere as well as everywhere the version is broken in that area of code

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

Sig und Ava made by Butterfly I

• Same here, have checked just in pi, I could build it in some towns but not in others.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

"Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing"

• Same here, have checked just in pi, I could build it in some towns but not in others.

on the same server, in the same account?
    Do you have an active premium account? (most likely - otherwise you shouldn't be able to build it currently)

Does your town fullfill the requirements to build the dockyard?

probally you have mixed build and expand the building. The issue affects only the build process not the expanding of that building.

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

• Hi, same issue on on Beta, was able to start upgrades in a couple of towns with existing lvl 1 dockyards but could not build a new building in two towns, interestingly I seem to have the option in towns with insufficient resources (I have "Build Now" button) but when I have enough resources I get the "A building is already being constructed or expanded! " text.

Logged out and back in again (because ...) but still the same.

• I have just tried on my Beta account adding a new level 1 Dockyard to the build queue and it worked just fine. I have Plus active and have done a refresh which partially resolved another issue.

• I have the same problem on Aeneas (Great Britain)

I also noticed that Help has incorrect material required.

Level 1 Building: Building material: 267,375 Marble: 154,602 Crystal Glass: 133,307 Building time: 1D 13h

Help: Level 1 Building material: 433,855 Marble: 250,864 Crystal Glass: 212,303 Building time: 3D 3h

• Help does not include effect of any modifiers, reducer buildings, form of government.

My level 1 is Building material 181,613, Marble:105,013, Crystal Glass:88,871.

• I cashed in a premium account token and was able to start building but it was an add to building queue button rather then a build now although it started building straight away, so even with premium it still thinks that a building event is ongoing.

• seeing the same issue, seems to only be on new docks, burning favor for a 1 day account got it going by putting it in "que" even though nothing is being built before it.

After it finished was able to upgrade to lv2 without needing a premium.

Very weird bug to pop up.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• seeing the same issue, seems to only be on new docks, burning favor for a 1 day account got it going by putting it in "que" even though nothing is being built before it.

After it finished was able to upgrade to lv2 without needing a premium.

Very weird bug to pop up.

Thanks for the reminder, I was about to spend Ambrosia but Favour is great for a day. Worked for me, now building my Dockyard.

• As workaround you can use the 1 day premium account item provided as reward from the daily tasks.

With an active premium account the dock is buildable

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

• As workaround you can use the 1 day premium account item provided as reward from the daily tasks.

With an active premium account the dock is buildable

might be ever so kind to just award everyone with 800 favor for activation or you could just give us all premium accounts till it gets fixed :P

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]