WAR vs CRAZY - A Brief Battle Chronicle!

• Greetings Everyone!

In Pangaia1, we've been through numerous wars with the CRAZY alliance. The most significant of these battles occurred during the World War. The participation of both sides was met with great appreciation. However, just one week before the war's end, the point difference narrowing down to 1,000 caused concern within the CRAZY alliance. Instead of addressing their concerns, their leaders abruptly canceled the duel without any explanation, turning what they thought was a victory into a defeat.

Even more interestingly, in another conflict involving 10+ fronts, we triumphed by making waves from a distance of 1.5 hours. The CRAZY alliance couldn't leverage their strategic advantages, resulting in a defeat on all fronts that day. But the story doesn't end there. As the War Team, we organized a strategic operation against the CRAZY alliance after the World War. At that time, their alliance had a total of 27 players, and 20 of them had to put their accounts on vacation mode due to the operation. This situation marked the biggest defeat in CRAZY's history in Pangaia.

Over time, we showcased not only our war skills but also our determination. We, as warriors, are committed to winning not only on the battlefield but also in our stories.

Onward to victory!
    War Team

Leader
    WARMONGER

During World War, the overall point ranking that includes members from -VKG-, APO, and BLOCK alliances who supported the CRAZY alliance;

As of January 2024, the overall point standings;

At the onset, their leader, having initially accepted the rules, later reneged on their agreement and concocted excuses to avoid compliance. In a bid to avoid defeat, they prematurely concluded the war one week ahead of schedule. Our dialogues with TheEvilDark from CRAZY, who held a position of influence within the alliance, were common knowledge; he has admitted that we have complied with the rules.

The table indicating that they ended the war earlier than the expected deadline, which was supposed to conclude on the 12th;

Despite all this, we met with several representatives from CRAZY and initiated discussions to restart the war. Despite we accepted their unjust demands after the cancellation, the next day, they asked us to open more slots, which is an indication of why they canceled the war in the first place. They knew very well that they were going to lose because we had gained momentum.

Edited 3 times, last by WARMONGER ().

• I will not even waste my time explaining why all of these are lies

Get a something more interesting to do with your life instead of posting lies in ikariam forum to cover your insecurities

• You are taking advantage of the fact that most of Crazy players quitted the game

Crazy had the best warriors in the game and no one will ever come close to that ever in the history of this game

You can continue to live your own dream, we got better things to do ;)

• I will not even waste my time explaining why all of these are lies

Get a something more interesting to do with your life instead of posting lies in ikariam forum to cover your insecurities

Here we are with evidence, so what about you?

• Evidence of what you fucking clown?

20 of 27 members of crazy in vacation mode 5 MONTHS after world war you lieing dumbfuck

WAR is the most COWARD alliance in pangaia 1

YOU ARE ATTACKING ONLY INACTIVE PEOPLE

WE WON THE WORLD WAR AGAINST WAR A-L AND DARK

• Since we are actively at war with half of the server, no one would believe what you're saying. Pay attention to the language you use here because it's quite clear that you are unjust. You can't gain anything where we exist.

• YOU ARE TRYING TO COVER YOUR INSECURITIES BY TELLING LIES IN A BROWSER GAME AND MAKING PEOPLE MAD

EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY KNOWS CRAZY AND ALSO EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY KNOWS YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CLOWN OF IKARIAM

• We speak with reports and evidence, we don't resort to insults like you do.

• THATS WHY YOU ARE SELLING YOUR ACCOUNT?

YOU CANNOT STAND THAT WE BEAT WAR ALLIANCE EVERYTIME AND ITS TIME TO QUIT?

OR SHOULD I WARN IKARIAM STAFF THAT YOU ARE GOING AGAINST TOS ABOUT SELLING ACCOUNTS?

• THATS WHY YOU ARE SELLING YOUR ACCOUNT?

YOU CANNOT STAND THAT WE BEAT WAR ALLIANCE EVERYTIME AND ITS TIME TO QUIT?

OR SHOULD I WARN IKARIAM STAFF THAT YOU ARE GOING AGAINST TOS ABOUT SELLING ACCOUNTS?

1. I have never sold anything so far, and I am not selling.
    2. Everyone is aware of how good you are at selling.

Also, you need to call more alliances against us, noobies!