(reported) Cannot buy Ambrosia

• I'm getting a 3010 error when I try to buy Ambrosia on both my credit and debit card. 3010 is apparently an AVS mismatch: 'Rejected due to AVS matrices - reversed' and means that the addresses don't match. Except I'm not putting in an address and have made other purchases today. Is anyone else having problems?

I guess I'll have to wait for your next special offer.

• I'm still having this issue and have raised a ticket. And now I have two IDs on your ticketing system - it's so long since I raised a ticket that I'd forgotten I had an account so created a new one when my normal lobby credentials did not work.

• Le sigh.

I visited my bank this afternoon to sort this out. Your support team says that the transactions were blocked by the bank; the bank says the transactions were blocked by Gameforge.

I want to spend my money with you; please get it sorted.

• did you try with a virtual credit card ??

I had no problem in this way ...

No too much euro, very cip total, but .. it was ok

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• I want to spend my money with you; please get it sorted.

Please reply with this information in the opened ticket. Nobody here or in game support has access to payment details.

I'm posting it here because whoever is looking at the ticket appears to have no interest in progressing it. "Not our problem, guv."

• Something you can do - I hope - is to suggest that when there's a special offer there be a member of staff on duty to handle any issues. This happened on a Sunday and my ticket wasn't looked at until Monday, by which time the offer had expired.

• It seems to be working now. I wonder if the problem might have been the shortness of the approvee, PW, and that the name has no similarity to Gameforge? I think many people would reject that as a scam, so maybe the bank was doing it automatically?

• It seems to be working now. I wonder if the problem might have been the shortness of the approvee, PW, and that the name has no similarity to Gameforge? I think many people would reject that as a scam, so maybe the bank was doing it automatically?

Nobody here can give any information regarding the payment process.

Nobody here has access to the required logs and can tell for sure what happend in your personal case.

If you like to get an answer you need to get in touch with the right support department.

kind regards

lagu

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

Sig und Ava made by Butterfly I