(no Bug) Reverted actions during the night

• Hello, was there some problem during the night?

All actions with my transport ships that I did yesterday and expected it to be finished during the night were reverted, nothing happened. I sent one pillage with normal cargo ships and 3-4 resource transports with freighters. No pillage report and no transports happened :/

Playing on DK hydra.

• We must had a rollback, i m missing resources building levels, pillage resources e.t.c playing on EN Eyridike.

Every move i made after 4pm is reverted!

• Same for me.

I went 2 days ago on the war account in Germany.

We had the palace under construction from 8 to 9 and it is no longer there. It stayed at 8

• We must had a rollback, i m missing resources building levels, pillage resources e.t.c playing on EN Eyridike.

Every move i made after 4pm is reverted!

Hello, was there some problem during the night?

All actions with my transport ships that I did yesterday and expected it to be finished during the night were reverted, nothing happened. I sent one pillage with normal cargo ships and 3-4 resource transports with freighters. No pillage report and no transports happened :/

Playing on DK hydra.

Problemas no Alpha

i find same error in ikariam Brazil

At around 01:00 CET and due to a hardware issue, it was necessary to relocate some Ikariam servers, one of which being the Ikariam.br Alpha. Unfortunately, the hardware problem also affected the last backups made, so the only backup that was possible to use was the one on 16.11.2023 at 00:00. As a result, players on this server have lost the last 24 hours of progress and it is not possible for us to recover. We deeply regret what happened.

As a slight compensation, a bonus of +50% production of all resources will be activated in Alpha for 36 hours, starting today, 17.11.2023 at 09:00 and ending on 18.11.2023 at 21:00. Building construction will also be 50% faster.

List of all affected servers:

* BR 1 (Alpha)

* DE 203 (Ares)

* EN 43 (Zelos)

* EN 46 (Hydra)

* EN 53 (Eurydike)

* IL 26 (Asklepios)

Your Ikariam team.

• As there is no bug i'll close this thread.

If you have some trouble with the roll back please contact us via support system.

Thanks and a happy weekend.

:closedthread:

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

Sig und Ava made by Butterfly I