IP Sharing accounts to trade with another

• Understand that the game is not allowed to circumvent the IP-sharing rules for resource/troop exchange between the two IP-sharing accounts, but is it limited to the same resource/troop?

Say A and B are IP-sharing, and C is another account maybe someone from a nearby island. A is selling marble in the market, and B is requiring crystal at the same time, can C trade with A and B in the meantime?

Thanks in advance

• When you have bound the two accounts by an IP share treaty.

Then you can do anything what the game allows you too.

you dont break any rules if the games allows you to do it, if you have an IP-share treaty.

• Say A and B are IP-sharing, and C is another account maybe someone from a nearby island. A is selling marble in the market, and B is requiring crystal at the same time, can C trade with A and B in the meantime?

I have read that the game operators look at this sort of thing very carefully. Using intermediaries to achieve pushing or contact is strictly forbidden. That's not to say that you cannot do it; you just have to be very careful that you do not fall into one of the forbidden categories.

• Multi account by itself just by investing in the island gives an abnormal advantage, for me it is quite enough thing, by being able to close the island and help yourself to raise mines is more than a great thing. If you connect them with an IP address, I think the game itself blocks activities that you should never do.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• you got good answers already, I'll just echo it's always good to have a IP treaty if you have multiple accounts or share a connection with someone else.

the IP treaty just puts up guard rails so the game prevents you from accidentally breaking a rule.

The player C in your scenario has no restrictions because they're outside of the IP treaty and have no knowledge of your IP treaty and is not bound by it.

The restrictions will be put on player A and B.

As far as mutli accounts go probably the worse thing to happen to the game but it was a disaster of GF's own making, but I can't really fault people who legit played on several servers and found them selves being merged down into 1.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• its not just guardrails, you could be banned if you dont have the ip treaty even if you dont have contact between the accounts

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• I wasn't aware it was a requirement to have an ip treaty of face being banned esp considering this scenario.

let's say a friend who also plays spends the weekend at your house, unless they're using their phone/cell data they're going to need jump on your wifi just to send or accept that ip treaty in the first place, or plan ahead and sign it before they come.

uh oh.. 2 accounts, 1 ip.. no ip treaty gotta ban them.. seems sus to me.

be like having a law that says you can't have alcohol outside of your home, bar or store.. how did you transport it to your home in the first place?

sounds ridiculous to me.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• don't overthink it

its not an automatic ban, gos are people

they understand whats going on

funny enough, that law exist in a lot of places

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• I never thought much about this subject, but now I'm thinking that I could have made a big mistake. Two months ago, I got a job in a new IT company. As I have several monitors that I work through, at one point Ikariam was on on one of the monitors, some of my colleagues approached me and said that once upon a time they had accounts and asked me how they are now it looks like a game, what has changed and they told me that they might try to come back again. Now imagine our 5,6 doing one part of the project, if we are on the same IP address, the company's IP address, and we start actively playing, I send them resources because their accounts are new. So how would I explain to someone tomorrow that actually 5 different people are playing and that we all work for one company. Luckily no one started playing, but it could have been tricky.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• I never thought much about this subject, but now I'm thinking that I could have made a big mistake. Two months ago, I got a job in a new IT company. As I have several monitors that I work through, at one point Ikariam was on on one of the monitors, some of my colleagues approached me and said that once upon a time they had accounts and asked me how they are now it looks like a game, what has changed and they told me that they might try to come back again. Now imagine our 5,6 doing one part of the project, if we are on the same IP address, the company's IP address, and we start actively playing, I send them resources because their accounts are new. So how would I explain to someone tomorrow that actually 5 different people are playing and that we all work for one company. Luckily no one started playing, but it could have been tricky.

doesnt matter, you cant have contact if its the same ip even if its differents people, for obvious reasons

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• Okay, I totally get it. I'm just saying that it turned out very well that the idea didn't actually come to fruition.