gods of olympus

• Yeah, but you can bless all your towns at the same time. I think the catch is that the blessings run out faster if you bless more of them (but that is speculation while I'm figuring out how it works).

There is an option to buy blessing for up to two weeks with ambrosia if you don't want to deal with daily tasks. :)

how strange .... I thought it was all free ;)

update with ONLY free content? not in this world

• So far the bonus is pretty sweet. +28.7% wine productions (based on top of base productions) with a shrine of level 19 (out of 41) and blessing rate of 500 (out of 1000) is pretty spectaculair. My speculation is that the blessing rate stays active as long as the blessings period is active. And, yes, you read that right: the gods are already giving me more resources than the +20% production boost feature.

Total cost to bring shrine to maximum is about 22 million with best discounts. But only the last few levels are the most expensive resource burners, making it fair for smaller players still. But since you only need to build it once, it is a way better return on investment than your normal production boosters I think.

Things I've observed boosts the production blessings:

* the level of the shrine - achieved by building

* the blessing rate - achieved by donating daily reward points and keeping the blessing alive

* the building level of the shrine limits the impact, but so far it hasn't been a factor for me

Extending the blessing period:

* initial activation gives it a couple of days start bonus(?)

* adding blessings extends it a bit (seems more like hours than days though)

* for 600 blessing points, you can extend the period with 1 day for a god you pick

* for ambrosia, you can extend the period with 2/7/14 days - which is a massive benefit

You can assign the bonus to one city or all of them. So far I don't see a disadvantage for assigning one god to multiple ones, unlike what I've noted down earlier. Please correct me if you find something more specific. So far, I would say that the feature is pretty much worth it, so I'm going to be investing in expanding the shrine to maximum level first thing now.

Keep in mind there is a 20% production boost event this weekend, so the actual rewards of the gods will be 20% lower in normal situations. :)

• I like the new building, it's a good way to spend extra favor. And I appreciate how you can only build one, so it doesn't crowd every town. I just wish that they reworked some of the miracles as well (at least the useless ones)

• So I've been playing with the new update and i must say it's not bad.

But is there a way to get more Favour? like what's the maximum you can get per day? If there's a thread someone can point me to about how to get more Favour points id be thankful.

• So I will premise this by saying I'm probably just stupid and not doing the math correctly. With that being said it looks like this update may have messed with some of the building reduction costs. Is this an already known issue? After doing the math regarding the original cost via the help option and subtracting the reductions in place in the town the cost to build is still too high. Not sure if the update has caused this issue or if anyone else has noticed this.

The numbers just don't seem to add up, they appear different the prior to the update.

First photo is cost to go from 24 to 25 Town Hall. Second is the building help option cost showing 24-25.

Third photo is my wood reductions showing 40% total. And Fourth photo is my marble reduction showing 37%.

• So I will premise this by saying I'm probably just stupid and not doing the math correctly. With that being said it looks like this update may have messed with some of the building reduction costs. Is this an already known issue? After doing the math regarding the original cost via the help option and subtracting the reductions in place in the town the cost to build is still too high. Not sure if the update has caused this issue or if anyone else has noticed this.

The numbers just don't seem to add up, they appear different the prior to the update.

math is hard

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• So I've been playing with the new update and i must say it's not bad.

But is there a way to get more Favour? like what's the maximum you can get per day? If there's a thread someone can point me to about how to get more Favour points id be thankful.

i only see 2 ways: 1 is 50 favors daily by watching the vid for 1 mins, 2 is doing all the tasks you can and get bonus for 2/4 completed tasks. so maximum you get 1 day is 650, worst is 200 (2 easy tasks always are gathering resources + 50 daily + 50 for 2 completed tasks)

• new God system gives a huge boost for production i think. I test at shrine lv7, maximum blessing is 17%. I then assign Dionysis to 4 wine cities with 100 favors donated and they all get a 7.82% boost in wine production (I think it would be much lower as this may be divided by 4). I would love to know the math behind the blessing ^^ At shrine lv41, it costs 6m5 wood before reduction so it is really cheap to get there

• doesnt matter the amount of cities

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• seems like the formulas are as below
    maximum blessing (%) = 3 + 2 x level of shrine
    blessing per city (%) = max. blessing * (0.4 + 0.06 * donated favors / 1000)

• I'm quite confused about the new rewards of daily tasks.

600 favors for one day of benediction for one divinity.

I didn't pay much attention but now I have 3 days of benediction and I don't think I've spent a lot of favors

Why this amount ? It seems to be REALLY expansive or maybe I haven't understood everything.

Or maybe it's for having the bonus twice ?

You may not like me, but you can’t deny: I got style. (Thanks J.K. Rowling :D)

• Normally I agree with your posts throughout, but I think you underestimate the benefit of Pan. Those wood costs really shoot up at higher level buildings. GF recognised this in making Forester costs higher than the luxury boosters as level increases past the previous L32. Even the Level 14 GRs are already >10m wood with L50 reducer employed. And presumably you'd want to build up such levels at every town. (Of course, Depot and other buildings similarly zoom upwards, but GR stated as a simple example.)

Even today, looking at Trading Post offers, wood minimum cost is higher than wine and sulphur and I think that disparity will continue. And you'd be able to trade the excess of wood as opposed to another good using the Shrine for wine (say) on the market, and make a net gain that way too.