Maybe bug?

• guys.. I want to know if is bug or I am making some mistake

During naval battle battle, I had Hephaistos level 5 on and my enemy had no miracle. At the beginning of this battle, I was losing 12 ram ships while my enemy was losing 18 per rounds.

After my enemy had no anymore steam ram, this battle started to lose same quantity of ram ships, I was losing 18 and the enemy too.

Can someone tell me why this is happening?

• The difference might be tenders. They don't have infinite ammo, and changes in composition of ships on the field can disrupt how they can heal between rounds. Alternatively, the size of ram ship waves can also impact how much 'rest' damage they accumulate between rounds.

But that's my first guess based on limited information.

• The difference might be tenders. They don't have infinite ammo, and changes in composition of ships on the field can disrupt how they can heal between rounds. Alternatively, the size of ram ship waves can also impact how much 'rest' damage they accumulate between rounds.

ram ships are melee ships, they do not need ammo.

ram ships are melee ships, they do not need ammo.

They don't. But tenders have ammo (although not clearly documented in-game). Additionally, depending on how big you group your waves (100 rams versus 1000 rams), the remaining damage may play a role. Between rounds, the game will rebalance all the damage of the non-killed units over the whole group (same unit only). This is pretty much invisible, but also plays a role in losses.

That's what I was referring at.

• but just after losing all the AV?

• Do Your ships have the maximum upgrade ... ??

Any screen shot else ?

all upgrades

Guys, please try to understand fist my question before to ask me
    I said, at the BEGINNING of this battle, I was losing less ship (ram ships) than my enemy BUT after enemy's AV had gone (destroyed all), my ram ships started to be destroyed at the same rate than my enemy even my Hephaistos was on while my enemy's Hephaistos was NOT used

• it should have complete screen shots of each round, with all the info .... but I don't think it's a bug because until now there have been no other reports.. And this would be strange

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• Hello

This is no bugg, I have experienced the same thing multiple times. It's kinda hard to explain how it works. It's a tender thing. Also you're damaged ships from the last round are in the front wave ( normally they stay in the sidelane ) and you're sidelanes are getting new ships from the reserve. New ships are taking less damage than when you have a mixed wave with damaged and new ships like a normal round.

this is all calculated with damage and techical things, too complicated to explain.

• it should have complete screen shots of each round, with all the info

as we didn't got more information and the combat report is now gone i'll close this topic here.

There are to many assumptions what happend and what not - only the detailed combat report can tell the truth.

if it happen again please feel free to ask again and provide more detailed information

:closedthread:

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

Sig und Ava made by Butterfly I