New Daily Task System - Overwhelmed, Whelmed or Underwhelmed?

• I've just expanded the townhall in my capital to level 36.

Passive collection now need 115K to complete. and the rewards have changed

So the tasks and rewards are based on our capital's town hall level?

I have the same rewards as you with town hall level 36 in my capital too.

• So the tasks and rewards are based on our capital's town hall level?

Yes, and so i've some off my accounts a capitalcity lvl 4 to make the daily tasks very easy, and since the last update i'm glad i kept it that way because your rewards are just once in 7 day's, so the resources favours are useless anyway...

• resources favours are useless anyway

Perhaps for any established permeant colony. But they are really useful for setting up a mobile or new colony, as is the 1 Day Premium account .It is a free 106k of resources. I'm happy to get it. And the boosters. Even the tiny research points reward. But then I will also pick up a 10 cent coin on the footpath. And use my tea bags twice. There is probably a word for this... :-)

Reverence for life affords me my fundamental principle of morality.
    — Albert Schweitzer

• hmm...overall seems a nice change

i quite like it , especially that theres no any expiration limit for colected favors anymore...so you can just stack them

what i absolutely hate is the 7 days timer to choose a bonus

why they heck this limitation???

this alone negates almost all the good changes...what a shame that everything new "must" come with a big downside..

• Yeah, quickly logging out and back in is a massive thing to ask, I absolutely agree. How dare we...

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• It's literally a matter of a few seconds for a nice portion of favour.

Do it or don't.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Daily tasks needs to be reworked. The whole point of daily task is to offer tasks to complete, however some task that are offered are not capable of completing due to the level of the player.
    For example:
    Cannot research if I already have complete all possible researches.
    Cannot complete resource collection if production of that resource is not high enough to for that task.

Also, pls allow buying the same reward over and over, like we could before. Remove the 1 reward type per week.

It doesn't appear there was much thought put into this update.

• It's not so much the inconvenience but the fact you think this is the correct way of doing things that leads us to the state of the game as it is.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• Seems the devs are very disconnected with the direction of the game. A lot of stuffs are implemented in a manner that somehow is not beneficial for the player. When the players try to provide feedback why it is bad, most of the time they are shut down with the same statement: "We cannot please anyone, not everyone should benefit from it". With these in mind, I don't see anything besides the transformation of the game in a quick cash grab.

• New Daily Task!

Login to Daily Tasks - 50 points

New Daily Task!

Smack Head into a brick wall - 50 points

repeat as long as you wish - Zero Point

Don't forget to click the Collect Button you croutons

• And this statement is very true and applies to almost every game, like it or not.

Indeed, but other games try to at least please the majority of the playerbase with those new additions. Here, the statement is purely used to shut down players complaining about a poorly implemented system.:)

• Hi... sorry for the question but... where the **** do this daily tasks appear in the game?

I'm trying to check them out, but I can't find them.