Buildings you are proud of.

• Decent/clever strategy, thanks, but not for me. Too much like hard work!8o I don't doubt it costs in, though.

• I don't put much stock into production buildings. If you do the math you get very little benefit, I'd say I'm most proud of maxing out all my reducers. These buildings will save you millions of resources up front and you don't need to wait 10+ years in order to get paid back like you would on production buildings.

Yeah the reduction buildings are a must, especially for GR upgrades. All 5 of them, level 50. By far the most important buildings in this game now, and they're relatively cheap. You're literally pissing resources and points away if you don't have them.

The production buildings are still good though. Yeah the return on investment is horrible, but the buildings themselves are worth a lot of points, and they increase your ability (albeit slightly) to make more resources/points. They're a better investment now than donating to the sawmills and mines. Build the reduction buildings first though lol. In my new 13th town, that's the first and only thing I did for 2 months, upgrade all 5 reduction buildings to level 50.

Right now my warehouses can hold 30m so those resource conversions we recieved go a long ways in making the necessary resource conversions to marble.

Indeed, I just converted a crap ton of wood/marble into the wine/crystal I needed for GR upgrades with my 30m resource warehouse. And with the freighters, it now doesn't take long to get it shipped around. Well it still takes awhile, but now I can do large chunks at one time instead of needing to be online every 20 minutes to ship 100k at a time lol.

• Decent/clever strategy, thanks, but not for me. Too much like hard work! 8o I don't doubt it costs in, though.

I'm finally corruption free in the 13 towns, so I can finally test the mobile barbarian pillaging strategy out with #14, so I'll let you know how it goes lol. Well not quite yet. I'm busy pillaging a nice juicy inactive account atm, so after that gets ghosted, the MBP will get put into action.

• This is fascinating. It's unimaginable for me to think about such an achievement, great job. How many millions and billions of resources need to go through the account to reach this level. Today I finished the last residency for the 13th city. Now I am slowly starting to lift for the 14th city, according to my calculations, I should have everything ready for the 14th city, next year in the spring. Of course, this period can only be extended, it is very, very difficult for it to be shorter.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• He has it on the Ares3 server (speed 3x).
    It can't be counted as "impressive". He has 144M (as he told), so it is basically 48M on normal server. And in every country at least 100 people have this amount of points. ;)

• if you want to put such buildings here, add the world and the bonuses it has set there, I don't like how noobs from ares post such pictures and try to give the impression of how good they are, among normal worlds, thanks

I should have everything ready for the 14th city, next year in the spring. Of course, this period can only be extended, it is very, very difficult for it to be shorter.

Get your boosters higher instead, that's better for the long run IMO.

it's still early to increase boosters if we're talking about level 33 and above.

according to my calculations, it pays players with top mines to build 15th city than increasing boosters.

P.S. I claim that an honest, paying top player (top mines + top income) on normal worlds can build 15 cities by the end of 2023 (without corruption, when he started building the 15th city immediately after raising the palace) anything above, already strongly indicates some form of cheating.

if someone wants to claim the opposite, I'll be happy to beat them with arguments and mathematical calculations :)

It can't be counted as "impressive". He has 144M (as he told), so it is basically 48M on normal server. And in every country at least 100 people have this amount of points. ;)

Does Ares3 have 3x incoming from all resources? What exactly are all the bonuses of this server?

• Does Ares3 have 3x incoming from all resources? What exactly are all the bonuses of this server?

x3 resource production

x3 research points per hour

x3 speed of commercial boats and fleet army

x3 more gold

All construction buildings are 3 times faster, the cost of resources are the same per lvl.

One round of a battle is 5 minutes(instead of 15 minutes).

Gold can be pillaged, every land unit can pillage X gold.

There is no moral in battles, basically you don't need cooks or tenders. Cooks are good for stealing gold.

And probably more others that I don't remember.

Does Ares3 have 3x incoming from all resources? What exactly are all the bonuses of this server?

Everything is 3 times faster.
    Cost is the same. But you have 3 times more resources, 3 times more gold (9 per citizen), 3 times faster ships (pillaging), 3 times faster rounds (5 mins).

Basically everything is 3 times faster. So you can divide the amount of points by 3 and you have the "normal" points. ;)

It is not just bonuses as other new servers have. It is 3 times faster in everything.

• I think this days no point to spend that much resources to make town halls 40+ lvl or museum 20+ just full focus on palace/gr

HjhRvUQqW9ve

everyone has their own game plan.
    For me, the 14th city was the last one I created. Now just expansion of the cities I have

A lot has changed since August and mainly thanks to this topic I was motivated to build not 14 but 15 cities..
    Now it's official!
    No more GR expansion for me!

Ladies and Gentlemen :!:14x14lvl GR:!: :

• The more solid the infrastructure in the early stages is, the smoother the expansion will be in future, my strategy.

Please wrote the bonuses of your world. :)
    This is probably Ares? Or bonuses of the classic world plus Christmas bonuses.

• A Produktion like that would need something like 60/60 mines and the Production Buildings at 55/51 (Luxury/Wood) or thereabout.

Lg

Boros

Edit: Forgot the 20% you can activate every 7 days, so the Luxury Building could be at only 45.

Edited once, last by Boros ().

• The more solid the infrastructure in the early stages is, the smoother the expansion will be in future, my strategy.

Nah, it's Beta .EN. He's good!

Without server bonus?
    Christmas bonus was 30%.
    I have about 4B donated, levels 57/48 and I have half of it per town - 8500/city (yes, I don't have extra people on the mines).
    But even with extra people on mines I could have about 10k, with 20% bonus 10,5k, with 30% Christmas bonus maximum 12k.
    How could he have over 16k? What mines he has?

Nah, it's Beta .EN. He's good!

Without server bonus?
    Christmas bonus was 30%.
    I have about 4B donated, levels 57/48 and I have half of it per town - 8500/city (yes, I don't have extra people on the mines).
    But even with extra people on mines I could have about 10k, with 20% bonus 10,5k, with 30% Christmas bonus maximum 12k.
    How could he have over 16k? What mines he has?

Well, that's up to him to reply - but I expect a lot of 60s...=O