(not a bug) My multi inactive account into Vacation Mode

• I have created multi account, just to see how does ghosting works.

28th of June 2023 - Account was created

I have build 2 colonies, played a bit.

4th of July 2023 - Last login. 6 days after registration.

According to tutorial Guide to the Ghosting Phases of the Game

• Phase 1 (First week after registration): You become inactive after 2 days with no login, you get graveyarded 2 days later.

Account became inactive on 11th of July 2023 - 7 days after no login, not 2. Ok, I think somehow this is phase 2, although last login took place 6 days after registration.

• Phase 2 (Week 2 until 1 Month): you become inactive after 7 days with no login, you get graveyarded 4 days later.

Phase 2 says, after inactivity 4 days to Asphodel

So I expect Asphodel on 15th of July.

15th of July account got into Vacation Mode by itself.

• There is no phase 1,2,3 etc.

All accounts goes to graveyard during the same time:

step 1: - 7 days(to get inactive)

step 2: - aprox 40 days(to get ghosted, could be more depending on how load the script that do this is)

step 3: - 7 days the account goes to vacancy(it shows in the game with 0 points)

After this the account is deleted from the server.

But if you don't want to move it back to the same server after the first 2 steps you can transfer it to any other server if you don't get to top 50 there.

• Thanks for reply,

It shows 344 total points, with 0 Master builder, 0 Scientists, 0 Generals, 0 Gold.

I want that same account, on same server.

I though it gets completely deleted. Then I log in, choose same server and get free city transfer etc...

step 3: - 7 days the account goes to vacancy(it shows in the game with 0 points)

After this the account is deleted from the server.

Account goes to vacancy and then deleted? How long in vacancy mode?

If I log in now:

A) Will it be same as when I last time logged in

or

B) Will I get transfer city inventory, Donations as inventory...?

• step 2: - aprox 40 days(to get ghosted, could be more depending on how load the script that do this is)

aprox 30 days*

Account goes to vacancy and then deleted? How long in vacancy mode?

7 days, after that is deleted from the server(but account is in asphodel server after step 2)

You need to wait those 7 days only if you want to transfer it back on the same server.

If I log in now:

A) Will it be same as when I last time logged in

If the account is not deleted the time will basically reset and you will need to wait again 7days + aprox 30 = aprox 37 days to get it deleted

+ 7 more days if you want it back on the same server = aprox 44 days

B) Will I get transfer city inventory, Donations as inventory...?

After the account is ghosted(goes to asphodel server), after step 2 = aprox 37 days.

Yes, after that you will get free city teleports and donations as an item in the Inventory.

• i have registered an account on 15.07.2023 at 21:50 and the account went inactive 2 days later.

There might be 2 possible reasons - the related account was not in phase1 or there is an issue for this specific case.

Please get in touch with support if you still have issues.

Ing

From what you have written here, everything is correct.

If you have logged in last on 4th july account went inactive 7 days later (11th july (4+7=11)) and went to graveyard 4 days later (15th july (11+4=15))

Strange

thanks for your help - sometimes it is better to say nothing instead of writing wrong answers to confuse other players.

The linked guide is right and you are wrong.

There is no phase 1,2,3 etc.

in short - this is completely nonsense. The guide is right.

Even your 2nd post is more wrong as right.

As the linked guide has all answers and the specific case needs to be evaluated with support i'll close this topic here.

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

Sig und Ava made by Butterfly I