Questions about Ghosting and getting back

• It is impossible to go on a target server if the account lands on the top 50, if the username already exists, or if there are no free slots.

What if you have a really large account that would land in the top 50 on every server? I know of a former alliance member whose TS was 93 million when he was graveyarded, so this restriction would prevent him from returning to any world or server. I get that you wouldn't want a really large account moving to a brand new server, but I think there has to be a better way that doesn't restrict large accounts. Solution: you can't move to a server that's newer than when your account was created?

Also the username restriction creates a couple of problems too. What if you had a really common name? Your options could be limited. Or worse, someone steals your name after you're graveyarded, preventing you from ever rejoining your alliance/friends. Sometimes life happens and your account gets graveyarded. Also if you don't like someone, and they happen to get graveyarded, you could just create a new multi with their name and block their return. Solution: Allow someone to change their name on Asphodel.

• What if you have a really large account that would land in the top 50 on every server? I know of a former alliance member whose TS was 93 million when he was graveyarded, so this restriction would prevent him from returning to any world or server. I get that you wouldn't want a really large account moving to a brand new server, but I think there has to be a better way that doesn't restrict large accounts. Solution: you can't move to a server that's newer than when your account was created?

Also the username restriction creates a couple of problems too. What if you had a really common name? Your options could be limited. Or worse, someone steals your name after you're graveyarded, preventing you from ever rejoining your alliance/friends. Sometimes life happens and your account gets graveyarded. Also if you don't like someone, and they happen to get graveyarded, you could just create a new multi with their name and block their return. Solution: Allow someone to change their name on Asphodel.

I think the problems you mention are very rare and can be resolved if the player open a ticket, I know that's how these cases were handled until now.

• No, if you can move the account to other servers. The same rules apply to everyone by a reason.

Oh, that's sad :(

So, top 50 players cannot afk for more than 37 days if they want to keep playing on their server :huh:

In case you need support you can get in touch every time with support.

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

Sig und Ava made by Butterfly I

• I have splitted the hole topic from the guide itself, as it is not related to the guide specific.

The answer in general is - if you need support get in touch with support to find a valid answer for your special case.

It is not possible to give an over all valid answer for case by case decissions which are reuqired in account specific support.

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

• It is not possible to give an over all valid answer for case by case decissions which are reuqired in account specific support.

Ok that make sense, but then that means these special cases are possible? My 2 original concerns?

1) If my top 50 account gets graveyarded for whatever reason, I can fill out a ticket and a GO can help me get my account restored to my original server/world or move to a new one?

2) If my account gets graveyarded and someone takes my username while I'm gone, a GO can help me change my name so I can return to my original server/world or move to a new one?

I just need to know if it's possible, or is there no hope for either of these cases?

• Wasn't it clearly explained in the post #3? The username change is not a problem, but getting back in TOP 50 will be an individual case to review.

You mean where you just said "open a ticket" lol? No that's not very clear. I was just looking for clarification. I wanted to know if it were possible, and opening a ticket doesn't strictly mean it's possible, it just means someone else could tell me it's not possible. Your answer here is more clear, so why not say that to begin with? You could've saved us both an extra message xD.

For a TOP 50 player it would quite surprising that the player doesn't care to even login once per every two months.

It's not always about caring or not, sometimes life happens and you're not able to sign in. I moved one time and was without internet for a month. Unfortunately for me that was in the middle of a server merge so my account was automatically moved to a different server than the one the rest of my alliance chose. What if someone ends up in a coma for a few months, or is kidnapped by ISIS?

• There is no reason in this case. Sorry.

No, there is. If the player does not care for the account for more than two months to even login, the account is handled just like in the same way as any other who just wants to change servers and move to smaller servers.

I think you didn't read very well then.

""and want to come back to the same server?""
    SAME SERVER. ;)

• The answer in general is - if you need support get in touch with support to find a valid answer for your special case.

It is not possible to give an over all valid answer for case by case decissions which are reuqired in account specific support.

I guess the answer was given clear enough.

There is no need for further discussion.:closedthread:

lagu-ika_admin.jpg