(reported) Unable to sell resource to a player on the same island using freighters

• With all the respect, it does not matter if he opened any topic or not, the bugs are present and affects all of us.

they are known and surely reported via tickets.

Draxo , respectfully, do you want each of us to open a topic about the bugs we encounter? 4 bugs - 4 topics - 1000 players - 4000 topics? makes any sense?

Please provide update of the development progress and try to understand that for players it is frustrating. we do have empathy towards you and understand your limitations as a Forum Admin, we do understand that you may not have enough developers and that updates are coming slowly, maybe yearly, please remember we still do wait for the war servers merge for more than 2 years now.

We expect the same thing, you to understand that it is frustrating for us and not to treat us with irony or disrespect.

Thank you

• respectfully, do you want each of us to open a topic about the bugs we encounter? 4 bugs - 4 topics - 1000 players - 4000 topics? makes any sense?

This user claims to have at least 4 active bugs - so, I'm just asking if he has reported them properly or it has been one of those cases without any details to help us reproduce the issues.

• respectfully, do you want each of us to open a topic about the bugs we encounter? 4 bugs - 4 topics - 1000 players - 4000 topics? makes any sense?

This user claims to have at least 4 active bugs - so, I'm just asking if he has reported them properly or it has been one of those cases without any details to help us reproduce the issues.

tavern reports happiness wrongly, cant sell from the store with freighters, cant recruit troops and ships

Everyone has those bug

What else do you want from us?

you want to reproduce it? play the game dude

edit: you want a guess on the why? the verifications done on server side havent been change when the big update landed

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• you try to recruit X amount of units and Y amount comes out

You press sell and nothings happends

you want a video of someone doing that?

You're wrong, these are reproducible only under certain circumstances.

so you know

why on earth do you want more evidence?

are saying that we need to open 1000 identical posts to get this fix?

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• tavern reports happiness wrongly, cant sell from the store with freighters, cant recruit troops and ships

Exactly this. Thank you, for support.

Four months, plus one or two months until everybody bothering to open messages is "about" half a year, my friend.

Yes, i´ve opened a ticket with various "print screen" and solution is "we tell about it to administration".

There is even a video about it in another language and no response to that video.

I´ve played it for about 10 years, heavily trading to support wars, now i have barely nothing to do, because we can´t sell anything.

• Update.

Trying to play at other server with another old account, and can´t sell even to a 435.000 wine offer.

Freighter and normal mercants don´t work anymore.

Now, another bug, my building upgrade show number with scientific notation. It´s not 122.240 wood, now show like:1.2224e+5

For God sake, we have to obtains Phisycs Nobel Prize to play this game.

• What browser and what zoom level are you using? We haven't been able to reproduce this bug on any browser with 100% zoom.

Edge at normal zoom 67%, but increasing or decreasing zoom don´t make any difference. I think that Chrome had this bug a month ago, but testing today it is fine.

Probably something about Windows 11 and Edge, it started not too far from a upgrade from W10 to W11.

Images

• Captura da Web_11-11-2023_201437_s1-br.ikariam.gameforge.com.jpeg
  • Edge at normal zoom 67%, but increasing or decreasing zoom don´t make any difference. I think that Chrome had this bug a month ago, but testing today it is fine.

Update, Chrome now show this numbers bug after sync with Google Account. Only for follow up, because this topic is about shipping bug.

• now show like:1.2224e+5

What browser and what zoom level are you using? We haven't been able to reproduce this bug on any browser with 100% zoom.

For God sake, we have to obtains Phisycs Nobel Prize to play this game.

Sure, go ahead and start to study for it.

Hello Draxo, once again, considering the high number of bugs that affect our gameplay and the really long period necessary to fix any bug, can you be more respectful? Why are you being ironic to a frustrated player that has not seen a fix, nor a clear response, in months after reporting a bug?

It is what we expect from a moderator, to have PEOPLE SKILLS - COMMUNICATION SKILLS - SOFT SKILLS, to be able to reduce the tension between people when the situation gets tensioned. What you are doing is just provoking people nervous already to be more nervous, with irony and unneeded comments.

Can you please tell us why do you treat players in this manner?

Adding to this, im kindly requestion from you to apologize to the player @baraovermelho you have been unnecessary ironic to.

He has explained the bug encountered with sufficient details, has attached a printscreen of the bug. your irony is uncalled for and totally unnecessary

Thank you.

• Adding to this, im kindly requestion from you to apologize to the player baraovermelho you have been unnecessary ironic to.

He has explained the bug encountered with sufficient details, has attached a printscreen of the bug. your irony is uncalled for and totally unnecessary

Thank you.

Sorry for not being sorry - it's a life, get used to it. And thanks to those who at least try to provide the details of bugs and how to reproduce them. Also going forward please open a separate thread for any new bug which is not related to this topic. Thanks!

• I thought you were used to his arrogance and ironic answers. The first is when you need to light a fire and the last is when you need to help someone. The game is full of bugs, I still recruit X amount of troops and Y amount come out, amazing. In the last month, when I want to see how many resources I still need to upgrade the residence or if I decide to speed up the process with ambrosia, the number that shows me how much ambrosia I need to start building the building is absurd. For example, I need another 50,000 wood and 50,000 marbles to raise the residence to the 13th level, and for that he asks me for 13,682 ambrosia. After some time, this figure normalizes, but then again it throws out wrong information for some other buildings and so on in a circle.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• In the last month, when I want to see how many resources I still need to upgrade the residence or if I decide to speed up the process with ambrosia, the number that shows me how much ambrosia I need to start building the building is absurd. For example, I need another 50,000 wood and 50,000 marbles to raise the residence to the 13th level, and for that he asks me for 13,682 ambrosia. After some time, this figure normalizes, but then again it throws out wrong information for some other buildings and so on in a circle.

Please report it as a separate bug with all necessary details as I haven't seen such issue. Also make sure there are no scripts enabled and that it happens also in a private browsing mode.

• In the last month, when I want to see how many resources I still need to upgrade the residence or if I decide to speed up the process with ambrosia, the number that shows me how much ambrosia I need to start building the building is absurd. For example, I need another 50,000 wood and 50,000 marbles to raise the residence to the 13th level, and for that he asks me for 13,682 ambrosia. After some time, this figure normalizes, but then again it throws out wrong information for some other buildings and so on in a circle.

Please report it as a separate bug with all necessary details as I haven't seen such issue. Also make sure there are no scripts enabled and that it happens also in a private browsing mode.

There's no point in opening a thread or reporting anything, it won't be fixed. Some much larger things have not been completed, so neither will this. I don't use any scripts and my game is always on in a normal browser, never in private mode.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M