(not a bug) Adding my 10th town causes a tremendous amount of corruption

• Recently trying to add a 10th town on the NY server and my satisfaction level will go from positive to a negative 200 as soon as the 10th town is colonized.

I currently have 9 towns each with a Palace / Governors residence at level 9 so I should be able to add the 10th town without any issues.

Looking for some assistance.

• the only thing that comes to mind is the change in the form of power ... are you sure you didn't do it at the same time as the tenth polis?

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• the only thing that comes to mind is the change in the form of power ... are you sure you didn't do it at the same time as the tenth polis?

Not sure what you mean by this?

• Hmm, according to the second screenshot, you have 3% of corruption in that city.

As you say that you have all GRs fully expanded to the same level of your Palace, then I think your corruption is because of your Government Form.

Do you happen to have Aristocracy active? Because it comes with a disadvantage of +3% of corruption in all cities except the capital.

And maybe you didn't have corruption before funding your new town because you had your GRs over-expanded and that was causing the aditional corruption coming from the government form to be countered by the extra levels of the GRs. But that extra level was lost the moment you funded your new colony.

So, if that's the case and you want to get rid of the corruption, I suggest you to either over-expand again your GRs, or to change your Government Form. There are some of them with not very bad disadvantages, or if you don't find any that suits you, you can use Ikacracy that doesn't have any advantages nor disadvantages. But please remember that if you choose to change your Government Form, you will have a few hours of Anarchy with lots of corruption in all your towns.

I hope this helped you.

• Corruption depends on the following:

- Form of government (Aristocracy or Oligarchy)

- Number of colonies [Cities - 1 (Capital)] equals the level of your Governor's Residence

- When attacking a player who has a CT with you

- Starting a Revolution (when changing form of government)

Read the following link in order to figure out what is going on:

https://ikariam.fandom.com/wiki/Corruption

:-)