(reported) Recruited less troops as requested

• I will not talk and give my opinion about it now, I would stay strictly on the topic of units here. This is by far the biggest and most sensitive bug I've come across since I've been playing. It's confusing when you're making units because you don't know how many will come out, and now imagine how great the injustice is because someone is not affected by this bug. I can't build mines, steam ships, and I don't even know what else, how do you think I fight a fair war? I would just like information on whether you plan to regulate this garbage in the next update.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• Badmaniak When I first fell victim to this bug, I could have sworn I lost the amount of resources, exactly for the number of ships I set to build. I lost resources for 150 ships, even though 69 came out, every subsequent time I lost resources for the amount of ships that came out of the shipyard, it was only asked the first time I was hit by the bug. I couldn't guarantee that I'm right, but if I had to say in percentages how sure I am that I lost resources the first time for the number of ships I wanted to build, I can say that I'm 90% sure of it. Don't attack the man, you yourself are aware that the game is full of bugs and no one is giving any potential sign of wanting to change anything.

I definitely lost the population required for the full build.

This is not true and not possible.
    I am experiencing this bug like 40 times a week. It never took me population nor resources. Yes, it built less troops (because there was less wood in the town than it "needed"), but the amount used was the same. ;)

It never took population for the whole amount of units. It is always possible to click the rest of the troops.

• There is a bug when training troops and building ships where I will select to train say 2000 hoplites and when I click submit the barracks will only train 1000 hoplites. Same with the shipyard, I will select to build a 1000 ships and only 500 will get built.

I am only charged materials for the troops being trained and ships being built but it is very annoying.

• Don't forget that they have a lot of work with re-doing some daily tasks and then repairing them. ;)
    Things like wrong recruiting are not so important... ;)

• Hello

I still have this bugg in one of my city's. I order 42 mortarships and when I look in the queu I only see 12. This are really pricy ships so pls fix this bug so we can all enjoy the game again.

City Sefa, world Pi on Island 42:17 account Embio

Greetings.

• Yesterday I started recruiting a total of 360 fire ships in different shipyards. Today, I noticed that only 279 were actually recruited.

I wanted to test it out so I went to train a few cannons (14) in the barracks and there it was. Only 4 got in queue.

Note that at all times I've had more than enough materials and citizens.

A different language is a different vision of life.

To have another language is to possess a second soul.

• Looks like you have different level of your Barracks and by some reason or timing issues, ikariam points to a specific city. It could be, that your level of the barracks is lower then on your current view.

Make sure, that the barracks are on the same level in every city or just destroy the lowest level building.

Explanation:

14 Mortars on the pointed city gives you 2h 52m, but by some reason, during the view, it points to another city, with lower lvl of the barracks, where the mortars needs longer to build. If you press now "recruit", the only amount of mortars within the 2h 52m timeframe will be build (my theory).

GUARANA - светско, а наше!

• not whats happening

i have all dockyards at the same level and i happens to me anyways

the problem is something to do with the wood, if you have an excess of wood the bug doesnt happen

• not whats happening

i have all dockyards at the same level and i happens to me anyways

the problem is something to do with the wood, if you have an excess of wood the bug doesnt happen

Yes. As it was reported many times. :)
    Problem is only with wood.

• Hello

Is the're any progression on this topic? I would like an update

If it is the woodproblem than they should look to it, I think the're are many more buggs that are happening with woodsupply.

With trading the're is also a weird bugg that has something to do with the amount of wood.

Anyway, I would love that they work on a fix so we can all enjoy the game again

and don't need to worry about basic stuff like building ships or troops.

• Trading problem is not with wood but with all resources. If you want to sell something and the offer wants more resources than you have, you can't use the MAX button (so you can't sell with freighters at all and with normal ships you have to write the amount by hand). ;)

And yes, they added two major updates and this problem is not fixed at all.

• I think they don't register problems, new changes are coming, old bugs are piling up. Everything is clear to you when the green roof on the allied cities has not been fixed for 2 months, which is a minor problem for one developer, but a sufficient indicator of how much they are not interested in the game.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M