(reported) Recruited less troops as requested

• Hi

In my Sulfur island with helping hand I can't train troops, it says "Insufficient Resources" while when I stop helping hand , it works normal. All my other towns are working fine with helping hand , it's just in the Sulfur island. Does anyone face this issue or just me?

you dont have free population

remember that you need people to train!

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• Thank God someone came forward about this, it's a terrible bug, it annoys and confuses me a lot. I put in the first round 150 steam rams to be made, then 100 pieces and in the third round 150 pieces again. In the small screen next to it, it says that I am waiting for 69 steam rams, then 37 and finally 46. In fact, instead of 400 ships, my shipyard is building 152 steam ram ships. And the game took the number of wood, the number of sulfur and the time as if building 400 pieces. How many ships will come out at the end, I don't understand anything? Draxo

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

Edited once, last by Adalya ().

• Thank God someone came forward about this, it's a terrible bug, it annoys and confuses me a lot. I put in the first round 150 steam rams to be made, then 100 pieces and in the third round 150 pieces again. In the small screen next to it, it says that I am waiting for 69 steam rams, then 37 and finally 46. In fact, instead of 400 ships, my shipyard is building 152 steam ram ships. And the game took the number of wood, the number of sulfur and the time as if building 400 pieces. How many ships will come out at the end, I don't understand anything? Draxo

this is different

they seem to not care about this bug

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• Daniel Murphy If I click to stop the build, this is the message I get: Are you sure you want to stop the job? You will lose all the resources you invested! Well, you took my time, you took my resources, you took my residents and now you won't even let me stop something that isn't working properly!!

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• The ships came out, I can't believe it! instead of 150 I got 69, what are you guys doing? How is it possible that such a big thing can be missed and that a problem of this magnitude cannot be corrected for so long. The final math will be instead of 400 I will have 152 ships. The flaming ships and rams came out in exact numbers.

• I hope someone will pay attention to this problem soon. I've given up on steamships altogether, it's just driving me crazy not knowing how many I'm building and how many will end up leaving the shipyard.

• This is happening from the last update (8.10) and it happens with "more expensive" units. :)

Just have about "twice more" wood than you will need and everything will be fine. ;)

• Yes, it is always on slightly more expensive units. I don't think anyone who entered this thread because of this problem wants to look for loopholes in the game. We want this bug to be fixed and to be able to play normally again.

• I have just been hit by this bug. I wanted to build 330 Rocket ships but the queue only shows 180. Resources for 330 have been taken.

dont you get tired of reporting false things?

countless post of you reporting things and always the case is that you missed something

when the bug happens it only takes from you what says on the queue

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• I have just been hit by this bug. I wanted to build 330 Rocket ships but the queue only shows 180. Resources for 330 have been taken.

countless post of you reporting things and always the case is that you missed something

I'm not going to interfere, but I don't know why you're attacking him unnecessarily. The bug exists, it's real, it's currently in the game. Allies wrote to me that I didn't have enough resources, that I didn't have enough people, as if I was mentally retarded. I have everything, when I built ships I got 400k wood, 400k sulfur and 2000 free citizens, and when I just want 100 steam ships my shipyard just decides how many they want to build, it comes out either 39, or 47 or some random number, it's horrible . It would be bad of me to wish that to happen to you, but I would ask you to feel it for yourself, it is confusing and not very fun. Next time I'll turn on the screen recording, so you can see exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm not going to interfere, but I don't know why you're attacking him unnecessarily. The bug exists, it's real, it's currently in the game. Allies wrote to me that I didn't have enough resources, that I didn't have enough people, as if I was mentally retarded. I have everything, when I built ships I got 400k wood, 400k sulfur and 2000 free citizens, and when I just want 100 steam ships my shipyard just decides how many they want to build, it comes out either 39, or 47 or some random number, it's horrible . It would be bad of me to wish that to happen to you, but I would ask you to feel it for yourself, it is confusing and not very fun. Next time I'll turn on the screen recording, so you can see exactly what I'm talking about.

as i said, the bug exist, but not the way he is describing

he reports things like that all the time. if you lie in your reports the devs had a harder time replicating the bug and fixing it

ASSINATURA-2023.png

Because it DONT take any resources except the ships/units that was built. ;)
    It is built less units, but the rest of resouraces stay in the town.

• Badmaniak When I first fell victim to this bug, I could have sworn I lost the amount of resources, exactly for the number of ships I set to build. I lost resources for 150 ships, even though 69 came out, every subsequent time I lost resources for the amount of ships that came out of the shipyard, it was only asked the first time I was hit by the bug. I couldn't guarantee that I'm right, but if I had to say in percentages how sure I am that I lost resources the first time for the number of ships I wanted to build, I can say that I'm 90% sure of it. Don't attack the man, you yourself are aware that the game is full of bugs and no one is giving any potential sign of wanting to change anything.