Inactive players - last attempt.

• Dear players, forum members, moderators, administrators, operators greetings to all. As many of you already know, I've brought up the topic of inactive players several times, but always in other topics, now it's our turn to try this, for the first time in our own topic, where I hope we can really find a solution together.

I apologize in advance for the long text, but I would like to present my problem to you in detail, and explain the reasons why I am writing all this now. Also, don't mind if there are some grammatical mistakes in the text, I try to use and practice English as much as I can, often by myself, and when I don't know, the translator helps. My main language is Serbian, but in the next 10 months I should apply for Microsoft and it would be good to have a very good knowledge of English.

Let's go back to the problem, and to the topic I opened. As you know inactive players are an integral part of this game, were and will be. People stop playing the game for certain reasons and there's nothing we can do about it. Someone gets bored, someone has a child, there are many reasons. But there have always been solutions to remove them, sometimes you wait longer, sometimes shorter, but the result was always positive, someone who leaves the game makes room for new players. I think you were all aware that on war servers until recently that option was turned off, thousands of inactive players took up seats for a long, long time.

Since recently the people in charge of the forum Draxo without any notice and announcement through posts let us know that the script to remove inactive players is also active on the war servers. I was overjoyed and very excited, I waited a long time for the 60 point accounts to disappear and to be able to build colonies in the places I had been waiting for a long time. Time passed, I also wrote to players from other war servers to see if there were any changes. Awesome people were replying to my posts Luky , they told me they started noticing inactive accounts investing in VM. On my server I watched for changes, but they never happened. I play on the Serbian war server Ares 03, I will be honest with you, there are not many active players left, only our 300,400, the other 3000 accounts are inactive accounts that take up space. I sent tickets which were regularly and properly answered by Draxo who told me that the script is not working at the moment, a couple of days later we heard from each other, then the situation was different and he said that he received confirmation that the script was released and that everything is working, i waited a few days to see if there would be any changes, but the situation remained the same, no account was deleted, no account went into delete mode. Then I wrote another message and I got an answer to wait some more time, of course that's what I did, I waited a few more days, but again nothing. Another message followed where I wrote that there are still no changes, to which I received a reply that some orders will never be deleted for certain reasons.

My question is if there is a real reason to keep 3000 inactive accounts in the game and 80 percent of them have 60 points, is it possible that for each of those accounts there is a reason why they won't be removed from the game. There is no logical reason for a 60 point player who doesn't know the day he registered to be kept in the game and left to take up space and bother players who are actively playing, spending money and time on the game. Draxo told me that he looked at the Serbian server and saw a lot of empty islands so he asked me what else I wanted besides so many empty islands. Active players, please answer me honestly this time, who really wants to be the first on an empty island, to start all over again alone, mines from the beginning, everything again from 0, it takes a lot of time, and it's not fair. The game used some strange method to insert every player who creates an account into the same islands, that's why we found ourselves in a situation where the islands are either completely full or completely empty.

I have to write my topic here, there is no section for the Serbian server on the forum, we belong to the Balkans due to the lack of active players, there is not a single person on my forum who will answer the topic, the forum is completely dead and active people from Serbia also write on your , English forum. That is why we must find a solution and solve the problem together. I have a palace built and several residences for twelve cities, and I only have 9 because it's hard and wrong for me to make colonies on remote empty islands to have the full potential of the order.

We are in a big problem and confused about what is the right thing to do, whether to wait an infinite amount of time for the situation to be resolved, whether to ruin my account by scattering cities all over the map, or just give up on everything and delete the account to end this agony that has been going on for too long finished. I'm not asking for much, just help to see where it's stuck, because I can't solve this on my own. If no one wants to look at 300 players and solve their problem, then merge ours with another war server where everything works perfectly and we get an equal chance to build our accounts and enjoy the game.

Maybe I left out some important things, I sure did. I will certainly remember in some future messages, thanks to everyone who read my post to the end and thanks to everyone who leaves any comments and offers any kind of help. I hope that people who are influential and have an important say badidol  Draxo will make an effort to really help me this time and to solve the problem together. Let's see why only my server doesn't do things that are completely normal on other servers.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• We've recently addressed this already.

It would appear, some single servers refused to listen and it got turned off again.

Unfortunately the earliest point in time at which this can be resolved will be around CW2 2023. At the moment we have only a basic barebone skeleton crew available for absolute emergencies because...well...it's that time of the year.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Thanks for the replies guys. It's never a problem to wait, just don't forget me. I know how it goes around the new year, and I don't mind, it's time for people to rest and focus on something else. What does CW2 mean, badidol ? It would be very helpful if there was a small forum section where you could report when there is some news about this. Because the script sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't, I wouldn't want to overwhelm anyone with messages, that's why it would be best if there was a small part of the forum somewhere, as far as I'm concerned, it could be this topic that I opened. And only when you receive some news related to the script, inactive players, deletion, you can write here, for example, the repair is in progress, or the repair is completed, the script has been put into use. And after that we will all be able to talk to each other right here about the situation on our own and other people's servers.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• I have something new ! ( if i am not wrong ... )

for the first time this message appeared to me

tells me that a player with whom I had agreements , has been DELETED

i think it refers to the program to clean the servers

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• CW means calendar week.

And no, a section about this makes no sense, as I also only know it's broken when you guys report it.

There's no alert for this.

This will remain a "will be dealt with when it gets reported" thing.

pcmIK.jpg

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Either he deleted the account himself or a script removed him from the server. But that's a good sign, it looks like it's working, that's good. If you notice something in the following period, just write please, because it is important that they initiate changes and that it is allowed to work. As badidol wrote, it is possible that some servers rejected the script, among them is the server I play on, but if there is a change for you today, it will change for me tomorrow. It's important that they start good things, it doesn't matter if I wait 1, 5 or 30 days longer than someone else, it's important that the outcome is positive!

• Luky Sometimes you also look at the neighboring islands, so if you notice that something has changed somewhere or that someone has disappeared, please write here. I have an account on an international server and there it is a completely normal thing for a player who is inactive to disappear after a certain time, so for the last couple of months I have often received these messages when someone disappears.

• Yes, these are normal things when someone gets removed due to inactivity or deletes their account, although on my server it has never happened so far, hehehe.

• Is there any news regarding inactive players, the second week of the new year is approaching and we hope for positive changes, new inactive players are still filling the places, colonies of old players are being created on the scattered islands, there is no end in sight to the agony. Is there any new information about the problem?

badidol

Draxo

• The news is: look at the calendar and previous replies by me.

It's "holiday season" and as usual during this time, we're working on a skeleton crew for emergencies only. This is not an emergency.

Apart from that: graveyarding is just another type of transfer, thus ending up in a queue. It takes time to transfer all those accounts. So they won't all vanish at the same time, but over time.

pcmIK.jpg

• Dear God, thank you for everything. The script started working, I found about 30 players who entered the deletion process, also the statistics say that another 150, 200 inactivators disappeared. You have fulfilled your word, now I can wait in peace for the places that I have been waiting for months.

Draxo

badidol