Servers slow / uptick in activity?

• I play on Alpha and Beta (EN) and since the update Ikariam seems to be much slower. Is this due to an uptick in activity? Or have the physical servers been overloaded with too many game servers?

• Guys, could you please be more specific and also list out what exactly is slot? For my accounts most of the things work ok, excepting a bit more time to put the building upgrades (the loading circle appears for 3-5 seconds).

Yes, that's the problem, it wasn't like this before the update. We can't be more specific than this.

• Yes, that's the problem, it wasn't like this before the update. We can't be more specific than this.

Its weekend wait till monday then Developers will look up to it and fix it give them sometime they are humans as well they love spending weekends with the loved ones too.

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• Guys, could you please be more specific and also list out what exactly is slot? For my accounts most of the things work ok, excepting a bit more time to put the building upgrades (the loading circle appears for 3-5 seconds).

Server 5, Spain, 18:00. The loading circle was 4 minutes and I can't did nothing. I just was loading my merchant ships, when loading circle finished my resources was lost.

"Pero que tendrá este país que cuanto más tonto eres llegas más alto." Ernesto Jiménez - El Ministerio del Tiempo

• As you'd guess from the title, the game's been pretty laggy since Yesterday (Sep/24/2022). :/

It takes several seconds to respond to simple actions such as "Show Island" or when clicking on a building or to show available actions when clicking on someone else's town as well...

Sometimes, the game will respond to something different than what it was "asked" for...
    Example, I might click on the "military overview" and if after loading for a few seconds I click it again, it'll change the city that I was in, take me from my city named "A" to another of my cities named "C" or take me to the Island overview etc..

This doesn't happen only to me, so I'm certain that this doesn't have to do with my internet connection or laptop/PC.

It's been really frustrating, especially during some battles that every minute counts and since I didn't see any other bug report about it, I wanted to make that known to everyone and possibly find other players that have/had the same problem these last 2 days.

Thank you. :saint:

A different language is a different vision of life.

To have another language is to possess a second soul.

• Guys, could you please be more specific and also list out what exactly is slot?

Response times playing the game. Click on something and I have to wait. It's not long but long enough to be noticable.

Exactly. It cannot be explained better. Every time I click on something. City Hall, Barracks, Show World. Sign out.
    I wait 2-10 seconds for it to open and so on every time I click on something. For example on the server Hera (EN) it goes perfectly fast. While on Zephuros EN it's hard, slow really slow.

• I find it super slow especially in pangaia3, the game keeps loading and loading and loading every time i click on something, i find that when is fewer people online it goes faster, but when is more active it is really a pain to play, to fight super painful!!!

sometimes i have to wait over 30s for something to happen, sometimes i even get kicked out of the world

• I find it super slow especially in pangaia3, the game keeps loading and loading and loading every time i click on something, i find that when is fewer people online it goes faster, but when is more active it is really a pain to play, to fight super painful!!!

sometimes i have to wait over 30s for something to happen, sometimes i even get kicked out of the world

due age that is probably

• It seems like it started a little, but very little type of half a second or 1 second to wait on the Bulgarian Epsilon. Until now, everything worked normally, but now when I click, I literally wait for half a second. Something is happening with the servers, whether they are overloaded or what, but they are starting to bug.

Again, it can be played unlike Panagie 3 or English Zephuros