Update

• I don't know if you saw, but I posted above a spreadsheet with most important buildings and their costs: https://docs.google.com/spread…YAFPArc4/edit?usp=sharing

There, I used all the reducers as level 50, so you can easily calculate the cost of bringing a new colony from scratch to a fully productive town (in terms of resources). It is enough to reach TH 30 with Museum 15 and Tavern 35 to allow you to fully send the workers to mines. I also included all the L50 reducers and L25 boosters.

With my calculations, all you need is ~42M resources. So, my above estimates are quite accurate :)

Of course, numbers changes when we plan to expand from 13 to 14 cities.

• They enabled us to build many cities, and with that they also moved our goals. They increased our places in the cities so that we can organize ourselves better. It takes time, it takes resources. But take it slow and you will see that these changes affect the game much better.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• I am playing my account for 12,5 years. I had everything up in 10 years.
    Now it seems to be "a little piece of account".

Nobody could have 21 cities, mines on 55+/45+, resource buildings on 50+, etc...
    It is not possible.

But you have the chance to have something of it. you can choose what it will be. I couldn't, because I had everything for three years. :)

It is game for decades. And I love it for that.
    I hope it will not change by giving some rapid booster (50% or even hundreds % to resource-gain) or anything else.
    The game is perfect as it is. ;)

• There, I used all the reducers as level 50, so you can easily calculate the cost of bringing a new colony from scratch to a fully productive town (in terms of resources). It is enough to reach TH 30 with Museum 15 and Tavern 35 to allow you to fully send the workers to mines. I also included all the L50 reducers and L25 boosters.

With my calculations, all you need is ~42M resources. So, my above estimates are quite accurate :)

How long will that take? Your spreadsheet would go from great to awesome if the times were summable.

• Has anyone noticed any changes on the war servers, is there any account that has disappeared or has been removed, every day I look at 20 matches to see if inactive players have started to be deleted somewhere, but for now there is no change.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• this is my last message on italian forum , but no answer .....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just for info .... to talk about it without controversy

this is what I have marked for better understanding

inactive situation on my islands as of 1-12

wine 5

crystal 1

marble 4

sulfur 6

wine 2

- tot 18 inactive

to date ..... 9-12

wine 5 = 3+2 vacationers

crystal 1 = 1

marble 4 = 3+1 Vacationed

sulfur 6 = 5 + 2 vacationed

wine 2 = 1 + 1 vacationed

- tot 13 inactive and 6 vacationed = 19

these will be very empirical calculations , but it would seem that some players have logged in, and then vacationed

so the number of inactive players drops , from 18 to 13 ( and I don't think due to the effect of moving to the graveyard server ) , but in the total the number of ballast , vacationed plus inactive , increases.

And if the players in vacation mode then become inactive again , it will be even worse ....

This means , I think , that merging into one worldwide ARES server will be difficult because there continues to be a glut of accounts ....

It is as if you were emptying a tank by removing 1 liter of water per hour, while from the leaking faucet 1.1 ....

Bart I hope you can refute .... however a comment from you would be appreciated , on this and on the melt predictions ( if you know and if you can give them to us )

regards ....

PS

i have a feeling that the numbers of inactives had not changed at all until the launch of the last version

then with the new game version many logged in or even created new accounts ....

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• Hi Lucky.

You may have already do this, but have a look at a few of those V-mode players. If they have a TS but all other score are 0, then they are about to be ghosted.

Reverence for life affords me my fundamental principle of morality.
    — Albert Schweitzer

• Hi Lucky.

You may have already do this, but have a look at a few of those V-mode players. If they have a TS but all other score are 0, then they are about to be ghosted.

you are right

here is the situation

2 players on vacation have good scores

all other 4 players in vacation mode have ZERO scores

so next total (i) will be - 17 , before it was 18

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• The players in vacancy mode had already been ghosted, the account is in the graveyard(a copy of than account is) and the account from the server in vacancy mode will be deleted in 7 days aka permanent banned.

The process is the following:

- inactive x days

- after inactive a copy of the account is made and it is send to the graveyard

- the original account from the server is permanent banned(aka goes to vacancy mode) and will be deleted from the server in a week

• A beautiful answer, congratulations, I can't remember the last time someone made such an effort to answer and write what the situation was. I have no inactive players in vacation mode with 0 points. All 20 islands are still just inactive, they have 60 points and nothing happens. They are not in vacation mode, nothing has changed. I hope that the changes will reach the Serbian war server as well. Strange  Luky

• Can you please screenshot me the island where the inactive entered the MO and I can see exactly how it looks when the player has no points. If I know what to look for on my server, if it's not difficult for you, I would be very grateful.

• I needed that, thank you legend. Thank you very much, I'm going to search the server, to see if there are any players like this in my area, to see if anyone will be deleted soon. Thanks again for the effort you put in, sometimes I don't understand English very well so it's a bit confusing when you write.

• there is no player on my server like the one you sent me in the picture. I have searched many islands and so far there are no players on the delete list. maybe it's too late, I don't even know, I hope they will finally start to disappear on the Serbian war server as well.

• Just a note after checking Serbian war server a bit - it's so desperately empty, don't you really have enough islands to create colonies? It's hard to not only find any inactive players, it's hard to even find any islands with any towns at all. ^^

And some of the inactive players you are referring to might be left there just due to some legal reasons (payment ban etc).

• It's amazing how you make fun of forum members. All this to make you look smart in front of other people who have no idea what the situation really is. The islands are either full or empty, it's not the player's fault, it's the fault of one of you who decided that every player who creates an account should be pushed to a certain number of islands, now we have 200 empty islands and 50 fully filled ones. Now, if you want a colony, you have to be the first on a new island, so let's improve the mines from the beginning. Amazing, but really amazing. Isn't it easier for you to say that you can't do anything about it, than it is easier for you to look for a solution where I will build the city. Basically no matter what I ask, I never get any kind of help.

• I still can't think of quick ways ( in 1 year) to develop that order of magnitude of resources to grow well on this new ikariam.

Since suggestions are being listened here (and now I find myself with a building slot I have no idea what to put in):

• You could increase the number of slots in the islands (from 17 to ... ) ;
    • One could increase the number of citizens engaged in quarries;
    • One could reformulate the % of resources obtained from the forest ranger's house (from linear 2% at level to ... ( logarithmic scale ) ) and other buildings;
    • One could convert gold to wood and vice versa for free;
    • Another building could be made that makes helping hands more qualified;
    • Another building could be made that amplifies the conversion of resources (from 1:1 to 1:1.5 )

And so on...

3827-35ac083385c7c103a9b39fcc84fcfea45c038128.jpg

I pirati sono un bypass al pushing