Update

• People who don't like the new version. You do not have to put buildings on all construction sites. You are free to play as you wish, you cannot impose your style of play on others.

I'm sure you've already started building buildings :)

_______________________________________2x6h3pn.gif______________________________

• I'm not going to play on that server but I want to be able to loot gold because I think it will liven up the game and make it better.

Gold pillaging was removed from the game for good reason.

If you want to loot gold, play on a war server. There you can loot gold.

It's as simple as that.

I understand that you disagree, but I don't want to hear such an answer from you.

Be that as it may, sometimes in life we hear answers we don't want to hear.

I didn't think it would be a simple yes, but I don't want a simple no either.

Again, the simple no is the answer that fits the question. Whether you want to hear that answer or not has no influence on that.

Gold looting is activated on war servers. Play there, if that is what you want. On normal servers looting gold is off for several years now and will stay off.

There is no discussion about that, that is the simple reality of the matter. Whether you like it or not, sorry.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• looting gold

If you want to loot gold, play on a war server.

I'm not going to play on that server but I want to be able to loot gold because I think it will liven up the game and make it better.

I understand that you disagree, but I don't want to hear such an answer from you.

I didn't think it would be a simple yes, but I don't want a simple no either.

I've played with gold looting in the very beginning of the game and let me put it like this: I have 4 accounts all with 12 cities (for now) on 4 diverent servers and the moment they bring back gold looting on any of these servers is when I delete that account!

Lg

Boros

• But I strongly support the possibility to move the position of building in a city, that change will make most of the players happy.

me too ....

and it is a suggestion approved by many communities for a long time already , but never implemented ....

obviously this would be much better !!!

I destroyed many buildings years ago to change the position. You can do it too. ;)

• you can do it when you are at the beginning

I did not repeat the same errors on the ARES server

But on the BETA server I have a very old and overdeveloped account to destroy and rebuild.

Unfortunately at the beginning of the game there were few buildable places and there was no problem of having a polis with a homogeneous map ...

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• you can do it when you are at the beginning

I did not repeat the same errors on the ARES server

But on the BETA server I have a very old and overdeveloped account to destroy and rebuild.

Unfortunately at the beginning of the game there were few buildable places and there was no problem of having a polis with a homogeneous map ...

Well... I destroyed it years ago but not in the start.
    I lost many millions of points for doing that.
    And then again in the "end of game" when I had many buildings with "low cap points".
    And now again almost 3M points to rebuild it again.
    And now I have 4 more places.

I have to take it as it is. I don't like it but I can't change it.
    Only one thing I hope they will add is the third port. And there is a place for something. Maybe new building, maybe only new port for shipyard or trading port (which I hope, because of more ships, etc...)

• Your post here seems contradictory to your post #853 where you complained that adding 4 new building spots removes strategy from the game (which I happen to agree with). The current trade ship prices force players to be strategic in how they allocate gold - do you want that 200k MS or to buy the next trade ship. The least strategic game is the one where everybody can have everything.

It's not the addition of new building slots or the price of trade ships that's going to kill the game, it's the rampant cheating via unlinked multi-accounts and bots that will kill the game. In the meantime, I'm fine if I can't afford that 300th trade ship just yet...

• That's your opinion, I have mine and my opinion is supported by the vast majority of players.

How did you imagine that players who have just started playing game will buy 380 ships?

What ?

Should they collect gold for 380 ships for ten years ?

Cmon give us some rationality, not the arrogance that nearly killed this game.

If we can't loot gold from active players then ok...ok I understand (go play on war server).

Then at least allow inactive ones to be looted .

You won't delete them and they're just take spots on islands, what is the use of them NONE.

Give us at least some benefit from them.

Along the way this game depends on the players not on you.

Nothing personal.

• That's your opinion, I have mine and my opinion is supported by the vast majority of players.

How you know your opinion is supported by the majority?

I am against gold pillaging on the normal servers and I say I represent the majority of the players(my words against yours).

I think GF knows better if players want gold pillaging or not and from what I understood from badidol the vast majority of players are against gold pillaging on normal servers and that option will never ever came back and end of discussion here.

As was said previously by many others if you want gold pillaging go to the war servers!

• How did you imagine that players who have just started playing game will buy 380 ships?

The new players definitely do not need 380 ships, they simply have no resources to move around so much.

I have mine and my opinion is supported by the vast majority of players.

Wrong - you don't see the stats of game and apparently does not have also an overall look at the game globally.

Where was the option to move my buildings around my city to make it nice and pretty?

There is no such option in the game, at least not yet.

• Ikariam team is doing realy nice job this year… You finaly added new things to our beloved Ikariam.

4 new places are cool, 5 would be perfect

New amount of ship is awesome but their price isnt… please reduce price of trade ships and add 1 more building place, or allow us to pillage gold from other players.

Ps. You could also add some new premium units like Spartans ✌️

• Construction sites or cargo ship costs are not a problem in the game. At the moment, the most serious problem in the game is the base prices of the black market building. These rates should be reconsidered. the lowest prices should be brought to the actual cost of that unit. Millions of soldiers and ships are in frozen accounts on many servers. These accounts pose a threat to the clean players in the game and are sold on some social media environments. I think this is the most vital situation that needs to be intervened.

_______________________________________2x6h3pn.gif______________________________

• Construction sites or cargo ship costs are not a problem in the game. At the moment, the most serious problem in the game is the base prices of the black market building. These rates should be reconsidered. the lowest prices should be brought to the actual cost of that unit. Millions of soldiers and ships are in frozen accounts on many servers. These accounts pose a threat to the clean players in the game and are sold on some social media environments. I think this is the most vital situation that needs to be intervened.

you want them to be cheaper?

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• they should be more expensive. I am playing from Turkey region. I also play on UK servers. I recommend logging into servers in Turkey and checking the amount of ships and soldiers in the frozen accounts. Multiple account scammers are terrorizing the game.