Update

• Based on the table, are we gonna buy new Phoenician Merchant Ship +40 ships starting from 17 Ambrosia or less? Or what's the new pricing look like?

kzpf7fl.png

US Alpha & Pangaia 1 The Godfather 8) 8) 8)

• Installation has been done on the test server. 4 new buildings have arrived. But no 200 ships? Need research or something?

It's where it always was?

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wĆ¼tend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Yeah, so? You have 192 in total which you bought. Of those you currently have 32 available, the rest is somewhere doing something.

I don't get your problem.

pcmIK.jpg

Das machte viele Leute sehr wĆ¼tend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• problem is solved. but my gold is gone;(

THAT problem I can relate to.

I just spent several millions and am now broke on my Pangaia I account.

Update hasn't come to US1 yet, but there I will be broke then, too ;)

pcmIK.jpg

• Shameful update and shameful moment for Ikariam.

It just shows that the people in charge of this game do not play it and have no intention to make it better. What is the point in releasing an untested version of the game to everybody? Why do you have a test server if not to gather feedback.

Maybe if you first implemented the measure on test server, and after some testing on live servers, somebody would have told the devs that introducting 200 new ships that cost increasingly more starting at 35 million is a bad idea. What is the point of having more ships if nobody can afford them?

Also what is the point of 4 more slots? To get rid of any strategy and decision-making? You hint at future updates with more building - then why not wait to introduce the slots with the new update? So that we get to build something to then demolish it?

If 4 more slots are possible on land, and the doubling of trade ships is also possible, why not also include 1 more sea-slot? So we can build 2 ports and actually take advantage of the increased loading time?

Lastly, one smart option would have been to increase existing trade ship capacity with each Economic Future research. This way the research would be a lot more attractive, and would incentivize people to chose strategically between this and other research.

The game is dead. Long live the game.

• hahah this update very funny

Are there any employees in the company who can think?

no one in the game can reach 380 ships

The answer to this question is clearly "no". Remember that a few months ago they released (in testing) a version of the game with some building taking 20+ years to build at the highest levels. There is clearly nobody there who actually thinks.

• Code
    1. it's the same with the buildings, no one can get close to the last levels of the buildings. Everything will take years and years. It's the same with the gold and the ships. But I like it
  • I don't see an issue with options in a game that are hard to reach. Some peoples accounts have been there since 2008. More years in which the game could evolve could help overcome. Ikariam is not a game in which you rush to a completion, but a game in which you acquire materials, build, demolish, fight, reorganise.

Instead of having to wait for complete balanced updates which can take years to develop and test, it's nice to see a few updates in a short period in which some adjustments of tweaks already have been done.

• Dear Masterchief, the name of the game is Ikariam. Not Instantgratificationariam.

Ikariam has always been a tanker, not a speedboat. Granted, with recent changes some things have been seemingly made even longer, but what you're not taking into account is the fact that we're constantly pushing new updates to complete the bigger picture here. In the end it'll all make sense with boosters and new buildings and much more.

You can of course continue insulting us, if you please. If you push it too far, I'll simply remove your from the equation, that's all.

If you feel like my response is somewhat rude, I'd suggest to take a good look at how YOU stepped into this drama triangle and evaluate, whether your initial entrance could've been a bit less provocative.

pcmIK.jpg