Update

• US

Turkey (look at bottom) 360 Ambrosia FREE!

unknown.png

I am not interested in what's Draxo's smart mouthed excuses for "balance" this crap is.

$200US ---> 40K+ Ambrosia ---> Definitely enticing CHEATING!!! :/I smell some Beta Iranian sympathizers behind this ripoff scheme.

Thanks GF for your ongoing thievery. No excuse for the 170 extra ambrosia. US bonus was 100 too...

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

Edited once, last by Starman ().

• Lol in Deutschland wirst du für 200€ = 7.650 + 360 Ambrosia...

• If I am thinking correct, the island miners could be spend with very cheap ambrosia, with this method:
    - Create an account with a Turkiye IP-Adress
    - Wait for next 80% Happy Hour and buy
    - Transfer account to the server/island of the main account

- spend all the ambrosia to upgrade the island miners

But this seems to be highly forbidden (hopefully) ...

GUARANA - светско, а наше!

• I've just realized. Thanks for information. However, this is not cheating. TR players have a low income level. GF made a special application

9cj9lE.jpg

• I saw that some people hesitate to level up their boosters.

I thing it's the worse investment ever. I explain with one example :

My wood mine is lvl 42 and my wood boost is lvl 32.

Supposing that my wood reducer is lvl 50.

If I want to increase my wood boost lvl 33, I have to invest ~900k wood and I will earn 11 wood more per hour.

You can make the maths, we have to wait almost 9 YEARS to make benfits on wood (I'm not even talking about the stone invested)

So, having a wood boost, yes It's necessary. But if we forgot the fame, there is no point to lvl up the boosters at high level. Not for the moment.

You may not like me, but you can’t deny: I got style. (Thanks J.K. Rowling :D)

• I thing it's the worse investment ever.

There's another one, even worse: donating to the large levels of sawmill/mines. To expand the sawmill from the lvl 40 to lvl 41, I need to donate almost 18kk wood but the real gain will be 57 wood pieces per hour. Or around 36 years to pay off if I have only one town on the island. And that's only one level - but people still upgrade them.

• I thing it's the worse investment ever.

There's another one, even worse: donating to the large levels of sawmill/mines. To expand the sawmill from the lvl 40 to lvl 41, I need to donate almost 18kk wood but the real gain will be 57 wood pieces per hour. Or around 36 years to pay off if I have only one town on the island. And that's only one level - but people still upgrade them.

yeah but the idea is you dont donate alone, theres 17 cities in the island

so, its 2.1 years to pay off. and thats without producers buildings

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• Here it is 78/h (helping hands/premium/buliding) x 17 cities = 1326/h

And the 17.704.143 Wood give back 590.000 via daily tasks ... so only 538 days for all together.

• Ah, explains a lot, thanks. I'm still "only" on 45 and 46/47 for the two buildings. Agree about short-term ambrosia; I don't think the queueing will make such a big difference, so I still find your effort impressive.

• Just under 23/hour for maximum basic workers employed as each level is +2%, not 1%. And some trivial daily task bonuses to convert into goods. And a few more gold if trading for profit at the trading post. But yeah, it's mainly just for building/total points now.

• In the german section, I already posted that the warehouse capacity and satisfaction increased exponentially, why not doing it for the boosters too, like:

For me, it looks like they forgot about to increase this values too.

GUARANA - светско, а наше!

• It was all done for balancing, imho

The increase in happiness was to deal with the decreased number of players... Accounts had a soft cap on growth. We can only produce so much wine, because of just how expensive/slow/arduous it is to level the vineyards beyond a certain point. Even with maxed wine growers and using maxed wine presses. With fewer active players, even allowing armies of alts, there just aren't enough Ct's.

They had to adjust happiness... No one would have been able to populate the new cities they could build in the new update otherwise... That's not even taking into consideration the raised levels of TH. The adjustment to happiness is something that people have been clamoring for a while. Now, there is another limiting factor... Cargo ships. Even if we had enough wine available in the first place... We would be doing nothing but shipping it around to keep our cities populated. We just wouldn't be able to fight wars or ship enough resources around to build the new stuff, if they hadn't changed the dynamic with happiness.

They had to increase the capacity for warehouses... And the number of ware houses... And the number of depots... Because they had to make it possible to build these new levels of buildings.

They now realize (I think) that even with the changes they have made, they still need to give us more cargo ships. Having to move millions and billions of resources by 100K at a time and shipping times on top of that is impractical. We also need more building spaces, because after a certain point... The sea chart archive becomes more of a necessity than a nicety. We need the reducers, to cut the time to accumulate resources in half/

Let's also look at the concept of increasing capacity without increasing safe limits. That was very intentional, too.

By forcing us to accumulate huge amounts of resources to build and sit on them... They also increase the need for larger military, which slows down growth, as well. Otherwise, big accounts become targets to pillage, so other can grow faster. This is designed to increase activity and require more active play. They are trying to wake players up and get them interested.

While cargo ships was an oversight, unfortunately the rest was intentional (imho).

I think the boosters will probably end up being something they change down the road, though (as a necessary tweak to allow further growth).

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• badidol

I think there is another tweak that would be important to make

The increase in workers per level to mines/mills on islands needs to be tweaked. The cost to upgrade them increases exponentially, but the return becomes absurdly small after a certain point. These limits on production were put in place when we had fewer cities and lower levels of buildings, and smaller populations.

Right now, it's acting like a soft cap.

I understand that we need to have the update last for a while and have some shelf life for Game Forge to get a return on investment... But, goals need to seem realistic to players for attempts to achieve to even be attempted.

I'm not asking for donations to islands to be reduced... I am asking for there to be less of a disconnect between investment and return.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• Wood is more expensive than luxury materials in the trading house.

It can be sold for 38 to 50 gold in some worlds, depending on supply and demand. In order to upgrade the mines, it would be useful to donate luxury materials other than wood, which is the more expensive material, in the island donation.

9cj9lE.jpg

• Okay seriously, on what kind of unicorn server are you playing? I've literallly NEVER seen those kind of prices (most expensive thats actually been payed was 15g). Much less wood being more expensive than luxury materials.

Lg

Boros