Update

• you talk about 20 cities but find it challanging to get 1000 favour in a week

like saying you can swim across an entire ocean, but a 100m pool it's too much

• How does game forces you to have 20 (freaking) cities?

Read the daily missions again. I couldn't find the "Build 20 cities" there.

If you want the 1000 points, you are forced to do most of weird the missions, no other way to acquire the points if you skip them.

Unless the points stack, the player who strives to make the points for just 1 day of premium is forced to: play every day and do all the weird missions. If he doesn't, he will fail to collect the points. How does game forces you to have 20 (freaking) cities just like any other game, just like alcohol, just like drugs and just like your parents forcing you to do homework. You have the option not to, but then...why do we play to begin with?

• - The game should NOT force me to make troops just for the points.
    - The game should NOT force me to attack other players AND barbarians
    - The game should NOT force me to play this Pirate game, it is just not for me, never played it, never will.
    - The game should NOT force me to trade when I don't want to just for points

You see - probably it's just a wrong view of things from your side? In the end Gameforge also does not force you to play at all.

• Pardon my confusion, but did they lower your building levels? Or did they just not show higher levels in the help screen?

When the "bug" was "fixed", the buildings were reduced to the capped levels.

I was opposed to the DUMP. Before warehouses got limited to 4, I planted 2 of my 3 floaters to build up with 6 warehouses. That made those levels possible.

I received cryptic and accusatory notice message from staff...

I was, atypically, reimbursed with full capacity of each resource in both towns. Obviously, if the compensation had been clearer, I'd paid to double capacity :saint:.

The curse was, I was being bullied, when the "fix" occurred making me look like a cheating farm :cursing:. I spent quite a bit of time in vmode...

My situation is unique.

Game says "Big Fix". I view this update as bugging the game by Gameforge.

The only good is I still have 1 town with 5 warehouses.

Probably be falsely accused of cheating again, and again and again :(...

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• I don't recall seeing or reading if new Town bonuses are being extended too.

I'm not going to assume Gameforge has.

Thanks,

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• I think there is too much things that need to be reworked after this update.

But first, why we need to build 5 SAME TYPE buildings in each city???
    It would be much easier to reduce the number of warehouses and dumps in each city to 1. Isnt it?
    This would free up 3 places in the city and made the city-storage theme much more logic.

About ships - its not a problem. 12 -> 21 cities need about 80% more ships to transport wine and resources.
    But we had problems not only after the update. Ships were not enough before. Need just to add 5th research branch wich add, for example, 50 per level. So, when you reach 25 lvl, you get 1250 additional storage per ship.

The last one - city places to build. Need not to regulate the number of places in the city with updates, but to make each next expansion paid. Similar mechanics is implemented in the game OGAME. There is a separate building for this topic. You build it and the planet (for example) starts to spend 1000 energy, and you get 4 building places (3, if we count this building too). So you can add this building to game for such gamers as me (who has no place in cities now, and built only 4 warehouses and need now to destroy something to build new warehouse). But first, you need to add 1 more building place because we have no place to build it :))

• I am happy about new update. I am ready to build new citys, play this game and increase my online time. I am playing this game from year 2008 and I say it is revalution for IKARIAM!!!

• First of all i think that game update was a really good idea.

But i have some concerns/suggestions about the current update:

1.) i think that you increased building levels by too much too fast. in my opinion it would be a lot better if you would increase max building levels more gradually. (for instance you could you could increase max levels of buildings by 2 / 3 levels in this update, 3 levels next year....). It wold not change much in terms of gameplay itself, but it would be a better way for players to plan their "endgame", since now with so many building levels (and such astronomical costs), the "endgame" seems too far out of reach.

2.) it would be nice if we could get new research options mixed inbetween future researches. for instance there could be a research option after seafaring 3 and seafaring 4 there could be a research place to get an extra transport ship or two. Or maybe you could insert a research option to get +1% more wood broduction at saw mills inbetween economic future 11 and 12... this would be a very nice reward for more experienced players, yet it would not provide game breaking advantage to bigger players.

3.) if new building levels are here to stay i would suggest some way to boost resource production. i would suggest to scale resource prodduction bonus with buildnig levels, similar to what you have done to storage capacity of dumps and warehouses. for instance level one of foresters house could provide would still provide 2% bonus to wood production, level 2 would now provide aditional 2,1% of wood production, level 3 another 2,15% more. so level 15 foresters house would instead of 30% bonus, now provide 40% bonus, level 30 would instead +60% provide + 100%. Again this would not dramatticaly effect lewer level players, but id would make a huge difference for players who want to push the game to its limits

Please do not take my sugesstions as a criticism of a new update or the game. I love the game and am very happy to see it is still getting new updates.

i would really appriciate your opinion on this matter.

best regards, primitivec

P.S.: english is not my primary language, so sorry if i made any grammar mistakes.:)

• Good evening everyone,

I'm doing the math to be able to build some buildings after the upgrade.

To be able to build the depot at level 80, excluding all levels from 40 to 79, to be able to build only level 80 it takes about (I'm speaking for my case) 38 years of accumulating wood obviously only for a single depot, conveying the whole city over the city the production of the other islands.

2) While, the same goes for the town hall, in order to build the last level 66 it takes about 68 years of marble accumulation (for the current production I have).

3) The same goes for the palace and residence which in order to build only the last level it takes about 7 years of accumulation in a single city, it means that to have all the buildings to the maximum and without corruption are necessary approximately between 100 and 140 years of resource accumulation.

4) The update changed the level of additional capacity when upgrading the warehouse, but did not increase the level of resource protection. Previously there was 8000 expansion and 480 security which corresponded to 6%. This proportion jumped because the security level remained unchanged. In fact, with the warehouse at level 40 there is a protection of resources equal to 0.43%. The warehouse at level 41 has a capacity increase of 512k, but the resources that can be saved are only 480. So what can be saved as a percentage is 0.09%. This percentage is very very low for this level. The correct safe for 40 livel should be for a single warehouse 267688 for each raw materials like before the last update.

5) The same reasoning applies to all other buildings such as forester's house, stonemason, museum. trading port etc. etc

I think it's necessary to correct immediately the production because it will be very hard to build all

For example:

The coherent production would be instead of having 2000 of X every hour, having 2000 every 5 minutes or every minute maybe so you can think about and complete the landfill. But beware, years of accumulation of resources are still required for only the depot's livel 80

• it use to be easy to calculate.. 8k warehouse, 32k dump, dump was equal to 4x warehouse levels.

That's a lot easier to remember and do in your head then what it is now.

let me guess.. you disagree?

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• production of materials is toooooo slow.
    SAD TRUTH

But you could work to increase it yourself :)

Build the reduction-buildings up to level50 - build production-buildings - donate to the mines/woods :)

If all is increased (ships/production/ect.) then we all are at the next "end" very soon - do not ask, what Ikariam could do for you - ask yourself, what you could do to Ikariam ... we play Ikariam up to 14 years now - so we need enough things to bulid for the next 14 years

• production of materials is toooooo slow.
    SAD TRUTH

Ikariam has never been and hopfully newer will be a fast game.

let me guess.. you disagree?

Taking in the account that after the recent update the storage has become drastically larger for each level of warehouse and dump - I honestly don't see a reason to calculate it in the head.

• Prizes were calculated according to the height of the safe storage capacity in the top 50 ranking in the pirate. "Each city will be rewarded with 16 times the safe storage capacity of each resource. (The rewards vary according to the player's rank)" Will the calculation be based on old capacities or new capacities?

9cj9lE.jpg