Update

• As someone that did a merge fairly recently, I simply chose islands that matched my resource boosters.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• Just think all those who have now accounts to new servers with mixed resources and miracles and with a future merge should be moved to a server with hephaistos only with sulphur.

Oh my God,Please take me now

I'm ready for ascension,If I only knew how

Give me wings, give me wings,Now I'm stuck on the ground

Receive this blood and bones,I'm homeward bound.

------------------------------

Dance with me around this fire

The dance of bad angels who'd love to fly higher

God is love, God is love,And her lover I'll be

I long to lead the world in ecstasy

• I went to an old server, from a new server. It required me to rethink my city moves

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

• Por favor bajen el tiempo de ampliaciones es muy estresante esperar meses y años para que termine la ampliacion de un edificio, suficiente el tiempo que nos toma juntar muchos recursos para ampliar, seria bueno que el maximo de tiempo de ampliaciones sea un maximo de 30 días

Por favor mas espacios en las colonias , para ampliar otros edificios.

por favor mas barcos mercantes y mayor capacidad.

Simpatizo con que aparentemente seas hispanohablante. Sin embargo, este es un tablero en inglés; tanto la cortesía como las reglas requieren el uso del inglés. Varios miembros del personal han dicho esto varias veces.

I sympathize with your apparently being a Spanish speaker. However, this is an English board; both courtesy and the rules require the usage of English. Multiple staff members have stated this multiple times.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

• Code
    1. Please lower the extension time, it is very stressful to wait months and years for the extension of a building to finish, enough time that it takes us to gather many resources to expand, it would be good if the maximum extension time is a maximum of 30 days
    2. Please more spaces in the colonies, to expand other buildings.
    3. Please more merchant ships and greater capacity.
  • the thing is that in the .es community we never get any response at all from the team

That's not a reason for not using at least the Google Translator (and no, the post author has to use it and not the readers).

Also guys, please try to read the previous posts instead of repeating the same questions about new spots, increased ships, wonders, time to release this on other serves and other things. All of these questions have been already answered multiple times, so please spend at least 10 minutes of your time and go through the thread. Nobody is going to spoon-feed you and repeating something X times won't make Gameforge to implement it now.

• the thing is that in the .es community we never get any response at all from the team

That's not a reason for not using at least the Google Translator (and no, the post author has to use it and not the readers).

Also guys, please try to read the previous posts instead of repeating the same questions about new spots, increased ships, wonders, time to release this on other serves and other things. All of these questions have been already answered multiple times, so please spend at least 10 minutes of your time and go through the thread. Nobody is going to spoon-feed you and repeating something X times won't make Gameforge to implement it now.

Can I make a suggestion?

Make a sort of FAQ, place the answers in the OP to the commonly asked questions.

Hopefully that could alleviate some of the repetitive nonsense.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

• For instance, happiness (crucial for keeping citizens) is getting a big boost from the tavern and museum buildings. In such a way that wine demand would drastically drop for keeping my citizens happy. I will get a bump of a thousand happiness for free, lowering my wine demand and de facto (until I expand further) making my wine reducer building obsolete - if it weren't for the extra cities of course.

You should keep in mind that there are servers in the wild having not many players. On this servers you will have problems getting enough culture agreements.

With the new satisfaction system you could get your town at lvl 66 completly full without the requirement of any culture agreement.

Sure - if you are able to get some, you are able to decrase your hourly wine in the taverna - but both together won't work (enabling all players on empty servers to get full town halls and keep hourly wine high)

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

Sig und Ava made by Butterfly I

• Can I make a suggestion?

Make a sort of FAQ, place the answers in the OP to the commonly asked questions.

Hopefully that could alleviate some of the repetitive nonsense.

Everybody is able to make suggestions every time.

But i hope you aren't to sad if i need to tell you, that it doesn't work.

For the merge there was an FAQ available, which was updated with new questions ans answers often. It wasn't read.

Asking a question is easier as reading something.

as long as you have the chance to get an answer without own effort (finding and reading the FAQ) people will chose the easy way to repeat a question

Fun fact:

It happens often enough that a question was asked, and the answer to this question was given a post earlier.

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

Sig und Ava made by Butterfly I

• Will you add a promotion of +2000% ambrosia or I have to spend $ 1 million to upgrade buildings. Do you think every player is a fucking Elon Musk? This update shows you don't give a shit about the players, only the $$$$$$ counts.

• The fun fact about FAQs is: just like announcements, no one reads them. It's far easier to just pop in a thread and ask the same thing that has been asked (and answered) a dozen times already. More often than not just like 1 or 2 posts before your own, so you wouldn't even have to go to a different page to see the answer but literally just scroll TWO posts up. And even that seems too much to ask. So....yeah...that's the fun thing about FAQs.

Plus, there's really no point of making an FAQ just for "we're gathering feedback and looking at stats andwe don't know yet, when we will update the rest of the servers, we have no fixed timeframe for that" and the tables you see ingame already anyway.

Side note: I am deleting any non-English post in here without answer or information. This is the EN section. For $otherLanguage go to the section of $otherLanguage. It's a simple as that and if that is too much to ask, I will not only delete those posts but also hand out warnings for it in future.

Concerning building times: those are one of the things we're watching most closely.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• What's the point of adding something where 90% will not be achievable for a regular player? First you destroyed the combat system, now this update. It's time to quit...

• Hello

I would like to express feedback that I would like more merchant ships- the more the merrier and more building spots, 3 happens to be a magic number.
    Also the building time seems to be a little crazy in the head.

With love
    SOF

• The capacity of the merchant ships or their maximum number will be increased. But not in the next version, but in the next one, said badidol.

Additional spaces for buildings are currently under discussion.

There is still a lot of work to do for the team. Especially balancing everything with new versions.

• You should keep in mind that there are servers in the wild having not many players. On this servers you will have problems getting enough culture agreements.

With the new satisfaction system you could get your town at lvl 66 completly full without the requirement of any culture agreement.

Sure - if you are able to get some, you are able to decrase your hourly wine in the taverna - but both together won't work (enabling all players on empty servers to get full town halls and keep hourly wine high)

I want to be sure I'm reading this correctly... Are you saying that taverns and museums cancel each other out on the benefit?

UhPWCXc.jpgg

• Fair enough.

I guess I'm the solitary individual that read the notification and then sought out this thread; I read both before posting a question, which now seems a bit silly. Admittedly people do tend to be lazy, impatient and self indulgent to be sure...

Alas, I simply thought that having such a thing within this thread to point back to would give you (and other staff members) something even the lazy and impatient would look foolish for overlooking. References and context are important. Sometimes you have to compress the information from pages and pages into a tiny little bon mot for the masses to digest.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

• So my two cents worth for everyone. Some of the targets in the update seem unreasonable for players who do not use ambrosia. The key to this that has been said in the update posting as well as by mods here is they are monitoring and gathering feedback. Think logically, there is no one with GF that wants to wait years to determine the probability of reaching 20 cities. There will definitely be additional tweaks. As a player from 2008, I look forward to seeing how these changes work out and the additional changes that will obviously come. Be patient and let's see the transition. Those on the test servers should be sharing as much information as they explore these changes so we all can see the transformation.

As for any suggestions I would make for additional changes, they have already been made and answered in previous posts. Happy playing you all.