Update

• But you forgot to add 35B to get that 100k.
    So, How much time it'll take to double the capacity?

• Afcourse! It is so easy, but I am not talking about my self. I answerd to anothers comment :D

• looting gold

If you want to loot gold, play on a war server.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• You have no imagination!

Calculate how many resources does it cost and how much time does it take to move resources, and dont speak just to be spoken

Nobody can calculate anything here

• Yes I would. if they can, let them do it. If this is a war game, it will provide security for risk takers. There will be 5 warehouses. will benefit from miracles. He will defend himself with the soldier. You are using very wrong logic. You didn't add the extra 110k. please. Let's not deceive each other. The event is incomprehensible. No need to continue. We are playing a war game. You are playing a farming game. And you desire it. To avoid losing players. This is our difference and our difference of opinion. Good luck with. good forums

• You have no imagination!

Calculate how many resources does it cost and how much time does it take to move resources, and dont speak just to be spoken

Nobody can calculate anything here

OMG, the world is going down, so expensive, huuuuuuuu.

It does not matter to finish building it at the end of the year, are you afraid someone else would overtake you and be better than you?

I can calculate by myself, if you dont, go to school.

Again, if you dislike updates/changes, go, stop playing Ikariam. The game can't be how you would like to be. Stop crying, write constructive sentences. take it as it is or leave it.

GUARANA - светско, а наше!

Edited once, last by srbinas ().

• If this is a war game

That's the mistake you're making.

Where does it say, Ikariam is exclusively a war game? Ikariam invites several play styles. War is only one of many.

He will defend himself with the soldier. You are using very wrong logic. You didn't add the extra 110k. please. Let's not deceive each other. The event is incomprehensible. No need to continue. We are playing a war game. You are playing a farming game. And you desire it. To avoid losing players. This is our difference and our difference of opinion. Good luck with. good forums

None of this makes any sense, I'm afraid.

Maybe you should accept that not everyone plays the game the same way and that your way isn't the only one.

There are others. It's not only you. And unlike you I don't have the luxury of only seeing what I want. I have to think about everyone.

pcmIK.jpg

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• I am sending my last message. I want you to know that the reason my Ikaria has survived for 20 years is because we are warrior players. If we don't, there are many players who will stare at the game for 5 minutes a week and turn it off. There are players who wake up to our smell and are constantly online. This gives you time and ambrosi ie income. Don't hurt us. Kind regards. Good luck with

• I want you to know that the reason my Ikaria has survived for 20 years is because we are warrior players.

So "your Ikariam" exists for longer than the actual one? Wow!

If we don't, there are many players who will stare at the game for 5 minutes a week and turn it off.

I can easily give you hundreds of players who log in, stare at dozens of battle reports and go "*censored* this shit, I'm outta here. Can't even build anything in peace without constantly getting looted.". Where's their fun? Try to see beyond your own fun. Just once.

There are players who wake up to our smell and are constantly online.

A shower could help.

Seriously, I have NO idea, what you're trying to say, sorry.

I've said all I can say about this. Ikariam is not just a war game and it's not just YOUR fun I have to keep in mind. I need to see all players. And not all players love getting robbed and looted constantly without being able to build anything themselves so they can even think about considering to make plans to eventually MAYBE also go and loot someone else.

As I said. YOU have the luxury of only needing to see your own fun and what you want.

I have to try and accomodate a few more people than just you.

pcmIK.jpg

• I agree that we need to be able to swap existing buildings between the slots of the "same city" without being have to "demolish" them. badidol Please consider implementing this, I am sure no one will complain about such a visual change, and it will make many players more comfortable, especially after the new building slots, having that opportunity would make me feel good :)

• Ikaria'da, eğer savaşlar ganimet uğruna olsaydı, tüm oyuncular savaşçı olurdu. Kara ve deniz ittifakı savaşları egoyu tatmin etmek içindir. Ayrıca savaşta rakibini yenemeyen bu egoyu tatmin etmeye çalışanlar, rakibinden sürekli şikayet ederek onları oyun dışına atmak isterler. İşte bu şikayetlerden dolayı ikariam'daki oyuncuların kaybının tek nedeni. Oyuncu, yıllarca çalıştığı hesabı yasaklandığında oyundan ayrılır.

9cj9lE.jpg

• BiLGeMeN can you please write it in english? Turn off Türkiye auto translate.

That was actually "English" before they edited the post.

Looks like an oversight to me.

pcmIK.jpg

• BiLGeMeN can you please write it in english? Turn off Türkiye auto translate.

I am sorry.

If wars were for loot in Ikaria, all players would be warriors. Land and naval alliance wars are for self-satisfaction. In addition, those who try to satisfy their ego, who cannot defeat their opponent in battle, constantly complain about their opponent and want to throw him out of the game. This is the only reason for the loss of players in ikariam due to these complaints. The player left the game when the account he worked for years was banned.

9cj9lE.jpg

• I am sending my last message. I want you to know that the reason my Ikaria has survived for 20 years is because we are warrior players. If we don't, there are many players who will stare at the game for 5 minutes a week and turn it off. There are players who wake up to our smell and are constantly online. This gives you time and ambrosi ie income. Don't hurt us. Kind regards. Good luck with

Taklamakan,

I think the main thing to understand about Ikariam is that it is more of a sandbox than any specific playstyle. I was a fighter at one point but I've decided to carve out my own playstyle and its rather fun being more of a trader/supplier for me with my main goal of amassing as much gold as possible. The update caters to many people and allows more efficiency in different playstyles. Why have pushback on it?

• I think that it's almost certain that in the next update we will get a new marine building slot and it will probably be possible to place either a second trading port or a new building with new functions there. I think it's nice idea. I hope we'll get a new kind of building, eg. to lower costs of new trading ships or something related to new researches.

• It would be beneficial to arrange for the island donation to be donated in other mines other than wood. Now wood is more expensive in the trade center. Wood and marble are now more valuable for building upgrades

9cj9lE.jpg

• Ikariam belongs to strategy games. There is no one right path, you can be determined on several different sides. I always try to be in the middle. When there is war, I change my plans, build less, make more gold, collect more sulfur than marble, when there is peace, then I build!

You can't go with one tactic for years and expect the game to be interesting. You have to fit into the current situation, and look to profit from it! I was never the strongest player on the server, nor the best warrior, I never had the best mines. But over time I see progress and I like that. I think new changes push the boundaries, and I like it when I always have something to chase.

I believe that over time, with good decisions by the people in charge of this game, maybe it will bring back its old glory, more players, so to speak, the golden age of this game. We are still far from that, but for that to happen, changes must also occur.

That's why I think the last update is good, more places, more cities, stronger orders, more armies, better wars, stronger mines, everything is moving forward, but everything takes time. So look forward to every moment you have something to chase. When it is gone, then you will be able to say that it is over.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• looting gold

If you want to loot gold, play on a war server.

I'm not going to play on that server but I want to be able to loot gold because I think it will liven up the game and make it better.

I understand that you disagree, but I don't want to hear such an answer from you.

I didn't think it would be a simple yes, but I don't want a simple no either.