changing my towns name without permission?

• badidol i don't know who i need to mention, but something is wrong happened to my account. the town name highlighted in the image is "XXX" before, now it is "GOchangename"

is it possible that the GO in alpha is behind of it, changing my town name? all i know is they warn us first about the un accepted words.

€dit by Diogenes:
    Removed offensive town name

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• No, if the name is clearly something rude and against rules (as it is in your case), the game administration can change it without a warning, though you should have a message about it in the game or ticket system.

Just don't pretend that you have meant something else with the mentioned name.

• No, if the name is clearly something rude and against rules (as it is in your case), the game administration can change it without a warning, though you should have a message about it in the game or ticket system.

Just don't pretend that you have meant something else with the mentioned name.

okay, i just want only a clear explanation about it, because im surprised about the town name is changed. nextime i'll use the ticket system.

thanks.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• Nice of you to show the locations of all your towns. Top work. :thumbup:

yes, why need to hide if you can find it if you want. why do i need to be scared for showing it? theres a threat?well 3 alliance are playing with us.

look at your likers Walking Dead hahaha, thats the only they gonna do, to lick, i mean like.

ugA3Jgz.jpg