Multi Accounts , Question

• Hello . i want to make a question for : Multi Accounts what is the penalty for it if it is your first ban ?

becouse a friend of mine get ban for 1 year and its the first ban he take .. i knew that if it is your first ban it start like for a day go to week month year

first time and year to someone that never get a ban and play like 15++ years feel to much

• ok thanks for reply . but it should depends on what you are doing and if it is your first time . he only did Cursing trips in the pirate to do the daily missions ..its not like he boost alot someone who ever want can hit him to take them . And he diden't know that this is something illegal for Multi accounts .. maybe they could be better to ban the main high account for a month and the rest for permament this could be better so adleast he can play in a month with main account.. and it was in vocation now incactive so he is gonna lose all the resources and it will stay inactive or it will get deleted so if someone get the places that he was when he come back in a year he is gonna be in random islands? so he waste the ambrosia he gave to be in the islands he is now ...