do ikriam has new role about changing VPN ??

• Probably you should ask yourself - why are you using the VPN in the first place? Usually the VPN is used to change your IP address/location and that's obviously goes against rules.

I travel a lot sometimes I need to use it for safety and another things

• Questioning someones reason for using a VPN is the funniest thing I've read,

The internet is full of malicious actors,

Protection is key, VPNs are for security,

Which brings me to a good question though,

What does GameForge do with I.P Data?

What's the GDPR surrounding this?

As a Global company, I assume GameForge adheres to strict I.P data GDPR to cover countries with strict rules on GDPR....

I Would like to view how my data is utilized, probably will have a look through the T&C

• I'm not familiar with GDPR or EU regulations. But in the Terms and Conditions, GDPR is mentioned starting in section 2. Maybe this helps?

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Probably you should ask yourself - why are you using the VPN in the first place? Usually the VPN is used to change your IP address/location and that's obviously goes against rules.

Hey,

There is a point I could not understand.

As gameforge a german company, it is definetely under regulation of German federal codes, and in special case EU codes. I have never seen in germany through the my life, an undeclared, unwritten law can be forced to people, in this case player.

The game rules that are declared in official website, and general terms of use(GTOU) that we accepted before opening an account does not contain the VPN-Ban. As any of the game rules do not indicate a VPN-Ban; honestly I couldnt also read that in GTOU.

*Can you please show it to me if it is written in a place but I over looked it.

German law does not allow any private person or company to make inferences different from what is written. Banning multi account does not mean a ban for VPN since VPN might cause multi account hidding. There it must contain a seperate rule for VPN-Ban.

We are not a dictatorship neither gameforge. We have written codes, regulations and, the more importantly Judges in Berlin.

Gameforge has been sued a few times in Germany for practices contrary to German law; and lost those cases. Such as (File number: I ZR 34/12)

You are the ruler; you may be able to take it, but there are still judges in Berlin.

1856 by the miller to the Prussia king.

Thanks