PH VS HOR + WLS + GRAL DECLARATION OF WAR

• ven dong lol.

Not necessarily. Too many people point fingers made by presumption.

With all of the donated accounts, probably a few were re-commissioned.

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• did Fear miss out on sex ed...

No... ellipses mate... Vendon is male... Board and game he identifies accounts as female ---> rendering misogynist clams specious.

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Sorry starman but im not like you and ur friend Lake to have more accounts that are allowed.

Im not aquaman but im glad you have a feeling that that aquaman is me because as i see he is beating PH butts since you all guys have sold MS and now you are running from him

Also Tell Your friend lake to stop naming his multi's under my name since he can never be like me even that he dream's alot .

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• did Fear miss out on sex ed...

No... ellipses mate... Vendon is male... Board and game he identifies accounts as female ---> rendering misogynist clams specious.

Starman

I believe you quoted the wrong post of mine, as your reply seems to fit an earlier post much more fittingly... Well, it might... If you addressed the points correctly.

It wasn't just the misgendering that was misogynist. But, I get the impression that you are probably intelligent enough to know this, and you are simply being intellectually dishonest or didn't take the time to read it correctly. I'll take the chance and give you the benefit of the doubt, this time, and think you were rushed. I'd hate to have to think your reading comprehension is slipping or that you are being lazy enough to play deliberately obtuse.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• Sorry starman but im not like you and ur friends Lake to have more accounts that is allowed.

No you are not sorry for your accusations.

Lake and I are male and fully identify our legal accounts as male. I am proud I am not like your spongy self. Pretty sure most of the server is proud of that too...

YOU tell Aquaman to stop attacking VNS. Just go to the nearest mirror or VPN you mooched...

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Quote from Starman

YOU tell Aquaman to stop attacking VNS. Just go to the nearest mirror or VPN you mooched...

Please have PH stop using VNS towns. Note "Old Town" is a VNS town and yet it's showing up as a town TAGAPASLANG used in this combat.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• What the hell are you talking about stop lying others my account is legal and as a male stop lying others drama queen .

Also contact Aquaman yourself if u have to tell him something not me since im not that guy i only play with 1 account not like you and lake with 10 or more .

As i see you hasnt learned from the last time you occupied an lost town and i told you to free it you didnt listen so i started sending my navy then you moved your ships and you did free that town within 30 mins .

Stay quite here if u have anything agains me Come in game and i show you the place just like i did to hendrik .

Sincerly

Vendon -AquamaN AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• Vendong you HYPROCRITE as ever,

maybe your familiar with QUEENS alliance and what do you guys do accross many servers?

(i just heard this from a friend of mine)

and please shut up scyte your just a nuisance character here trying to interfere with something you dont belong to ..

another one hahahahaha its fun to fight JUNJUN and his minions thouuuu

if PH removes military and goes to vmode its called RUNNING and SCARED

if WLS removes military and goes to vmode its called GOLD MODE and BUSY IRL

hahahaha funny clowns

and junjun remember this?

stop being HYPOCRITE`s

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:Cheers:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• You are still having gender issues I See. Let me explain in simple terms

June aka JunJun is female so the correct pronouns to use are she/her

im still confused thou

is shee a girl? or a converted girl? hmm thats why we call him junjun or junny boy

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• Quote from FEARx5

is shee a girl? or a converted girl? hmm thats why we call him junjun or junny boy

Female. 100%. always have been. she/her. So it just makes you look kinda silly mixing these up.

(I have no idea why this is such an issue. *facepalm*)

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• Vendong you HYPROCRITE as ever,

maybe your familiar with QUEENS alliance and what do you guys do accross many servers?

(i just heard this from a friend of mine)

I was invited from Gabzkie and his friends to play there but guess what we f-dominated that server as your friend know very well .

And im sure that you learned from Queens and CRAZY alot since after that time PunkyPunky teached you all how to fight better in navy Without Your teacher lessons you still would have been waving 36 fireships still instead of waving Ballon carriers too :)
    So im happy me and queens and CRAZY was able to teach you guys how to be a better fighter.

If u need to more more battle tactics feel free to contact me for help because even my enemy's come's and ask me for advice and to teach them how to wave better.

This is my last message that i will replay to you or starman because you are just drama queens and board warriors nothing more .

Cheers

VK

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• unknown.png

Already ORDERED and permission to take military action against PH member granted if diplomacy fails :thumbup:.

PH had no Garrison Treaty with VNS Sunday (lightshot site was blocked and Aquaman informed.) . I'll hop on and look after 48h vmode cooldown completes.

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

Edited once, last by Starman ().

• and please shut up scyte your just a nuisance character here trying to interfere with something you dont belong to ..

another one hahahahaha its fun to fight JUNJUN and his minions thouuuu

if PH removes military and goes to vmode its called RUNNING and SCARED

if WLS removes military and goes to vmode its called GOLD MODE and BUSY IR

Context, it's important. What's going on surrounding an event provides it meaning. Very little happens in a vacuum.

As far as my role here? You are being presumptuous as to my relevance or if I belong.

I'm sorry that you are unfamiliar with my name, and the feature of copy/paste eludes you (a useful feature for those that either can't type or have poor spelling).

So let me help you....

It's

SCYTHE

I hope that clears that up

In Asia, there is a prevalence of something referred to as "Ladyboys"... What we would refer to as transvestites/transsexuals, and they are more common there, than here.

Not sure if that is what Fear is into that, or perhaps he's been tricked by them too many times... Either way, it could explain his apparent hatred of women or demonstrate that his issues are more complex than we think. Perhaps he has such crippling insecurity, that it has forced him into celibacy... I imagine it's really challenging for one's psyche to wonder if their date has a hoplite that has better upgrades.

I just wish that he could keep his problems/concerns/issues outside of the game and seek a more appropos venue.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

• What the hell are you talking about stop lying others my account is legal and as a male stop lying others drama queen .

Glad you got those changes made. It's not forgotten.

Vendon -AquamaN

Cute.

As i see you hasnt learned from the last time you occupied an lost town and i told you to free it you didnt listen so i started sending my navy then you moved your ships and you did free that town within 30 mins .

I told you hostile (raiding)floaters get looted and occupied, noob.

If you say Red Fox wasn't occupied 39:42 that round, more people will know your character.

Huff and puff at someone else.

I hope you're enjoying getting treated the way you treat others...

Here's you trying to get me to break game rules:

BTW, I still won't pay:P.

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Here's you trying to get me to break game rules:

At that time when i returned from Org servers there were alot of player's using VPN's and i thought they are legal also an staff member also said that they legal so i didnt know that they are not legal.

As you can see in this Screenshot i never forced you to use anything since i never an VPN myself

Starman.jpg

BTW, I still won't pay :P .

Starman

Dont worry i dont need it but your alliance members might need it just like Hoangvan needed and you did pay for him 8o:D

Starman-2.jpg

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• Legal ways to do. Vietnam use US Dollar + my CC. Hoagvan too good a fighter to watch him languish with crap wonders. I am not going to be goaded into posting financials like I did medical 2+ years ago.

So you busted me for kind heartedness :thumbup:.

Seeing how you changed, I'm glad I don't have to mansplain to another man for 8+ hours at a time as often...

Stay quite here if u have anything agains me Come in game and i show you the place just like i did to hendrik .

Yeah, former KAPZ players commented about the change.

Your June's problem now. :/what that break up will look like :love:.

Starman

Images

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Wow

UhPWCXc.jpgg

• Lightshot not uploading again. There is always suspicions.

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• From Aquaman:

How much more proof do you want that he's not an alt?

In case it's not obvious, there are lots of players who don't have board accounts. Some can't get the boards to work and others used to play on the old boards but hate the new boards. :(

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer