PH VS HOR + WLS + GRAL DECLARATION OF WAR

• For the record Starman, I sent resources to your player twice. and so did laine... I reached out to them to resolve the issue a few times.... wanting unrealistic demands.... we gave her several options to fix the situation but hey, you dont want to give me credit for trying not a problem.

• pffft. Our friendship ended, in part, because you wanted me to buy a VPN and violate game rules. I helped your return far too much. Now that you got an account from June, like I said, you think you can bully whoever as one of her Generals.

Keep running your mouth at your own risk.

- 2nd warning

Who cares about ur 2nd warning if u have anything agains me ill welcome you ingame.

But if you doesnt have anything agains me .

Keep my name out our your F-Mouth

Sincerly

VK

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• For the record Starman, I sent resources to your player twice. and so did laine... I reached out to them to resolve the issue a few times.... wanting unrealistic demands.... we gave her several options to fix the situation but hey, you dont want to give me credit for trying not a problem.

For sure you tried.

A trade treaty doesn't allow for delivery of buy offers which was consistently requested.

As long there is war, the victim of PP's load and warp attacks, is willing to wait so trade ships may transport troops. Becoming involved as a resources provider to Hor, is off the table.

PP shouldn't warp to attack VNS members for an issue with another accounts temple leaching. The latter was booted no sooner by PP's unnecessary misconduct. PP should have left after the booting, instead moved more towns. The victim was prompted to move away as much as she could afford. Since defensive moves, there has been no further discussion.

The points are:

VNS members have been targeted by some Hor making June's statement a half-truth(Even I was attacked under false pretenses).

We are not discriminating against players based on their nationality.

PH multi's do get booted when they misbehave just as regular accounts would. Attacking other VNS won't expedite the process.

We won't be doing any witch hunting.

Reparations can resume once Hor is at peace.

Hopefully this clears somethings.

Regaining my mobility more important than novel writing on board:).

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

Edited once, last by Starman ().

• I'll pay out whenever she likes , I may be at war but I am willing to handle the matter during or after, how ever she like. PP and several others made it clear on the PH multis in VNS which yes you booted... but look around the map around PH islands and you will see tons of multis they have on this island to avoid being hit. Its all good.

• Damn vendon is very angry inboards but in the comfort zone of our maker in game hmm..

Open your account bigboy hahaha but im pretty sure there must be going on with your accounts rights?

All i can say is.

If PH win, you will accuse us of cheating

If our enemis win, all PH are farms, weakling chickens

Thats how your mentality is, why not accept defeat once in a while?and just celebrate at your wins? Damn junjun biggest clown in alpha

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• Is it just me, or is most of that just incoherent babbling?

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• When you dont understand that Cheating makes you weak.... There are no accusations of cheating, you have been caught and some of your numb skull members have admitted to it on the boards...

FEAR_Chicken[-PH-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated.

• HAHAHAH really im not angry at all im just speaking facts that are true that shows that you clearly are cheating at piracy and that is true Ratna and pedro have banned alot of ur Bot's but you still create 100 new ones .

Also you just returned from an 29 days banned for cheating your multi's did get ban as well why you and many more dissapear from cordinates 1;25 when many of you PH players was there because ratna banned the hell out of ur bot's .

Dont worry ill be ingame really soon but as i heard you guys only run and hit builders im not fun of that since that shows you guys dont have balls to fight the ones that are looking and hunting ur little ass around the map .

Also dont worry about my account rights .

What happen to pain it will never happen to me do know why because i dont cheat and share my account with others.

PH was nowhere at piracy while they was playing clean but when they started cheating with bots and scripts now u are dominating but dont worry every cheater is one step away from a ban so i have no doubt that a massive ban wave will hit many of ur members for cheating either in account sharing or piracy .

See you soon board warrior.

This time dont come to me like the last time when u raided HoR and WLS members and asked me if i can talk with them so you and ph players can be at pace and focused only in gr-al that time .

Cheers

VK

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• Starman i like this one fear is king of multi and JuneBarcarolle is the queen of multi here in alpha hahahaha

• dont whant to get involve??? But all of our enemy are alts account of your alliance you clown! 🤡🤡🤡

• need VCO? Or lagunding laine hahahah

• Hey VK is this how you long message your boyfriend in real life? Izzzz so damn good bro..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• LOL, Why would I need what you use when Fear gets his chubby little KFC fingers on you?

FEAR_Chicken[-PH-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated.

• Starman i like this one fear is king of multi and JuneBarcarolle is the queen of multi here in alpha hahahaha

June Never got banned FEAR did get banned together with his multis so i hope thats clear who cheater and king of getting banned is .

Oh sorry i know u cant speak bad about ur boss but accept it and take it as a man clown

dont whant to get involve??? But all of our enemy are alts account of your alliance you clown! 🤡🤡🤡

We at lost allow's players to do what they like not like in PH where your dictator and Suprem leader Kim Clown Fear doesnt allow it since he has all of you under his payroll so all of you have to obey him or u get fired AHAHAHHAA.

Hey VK is this how you long message your boyfriend in real life? Izzzz so damn good bro..

Did u run out of worlds so u dont have anything left to say.

Also im really ashamed that lost Helped you in past in war agains SP because now i see you clown's are traitors and ready to backstab the hand that did feed you.

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Edited 2 times, last by Vend0N- ().

• Lost help me in a war against SP? Dont day dream big boy hehehehehehehe wellllll see you the soonest :)

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Time for some public service announcements...

Quote from FEARx5

Lost help me in a war against SP? Dont day dream big boy hehehehehehehe wellllll see you the soonest :)

Maybe you weren't on Alpha last year, but the former incarnation of PH was GAGO. GAGO got itself into a war with BP (SP's former name) and yes, Lost and GAGO ended up helping each other after BP kept attacking Lost's towns.

Quote from FEARx5

hahahahahaha well, junjun and laine are girls

Quote from FEARx5

Come on laine ask junjun how many times he uses that to get out of trouble ..hahaha :D

Let's get some basic non-game related facts straight. I'm female, laine is male.

Quote from FEARx5

TAGAPASLANG and JUNJUN are fighting in Starfinders town, but Junjun is cornered so he uses her ally`s collosus instead

hahahahhahahaha now what allmighty leader of WLS, Lost and HOR, dont tell me you also have an account in GRal

I am the leader of WLS, which is listed in the title of this thread. I am also the leader of Lost, which is not listed in this thread. Unless the context of a message blatantly indicates otherwise, I am posting in this thread on behalf of WLS. I am also in HoR, but as a regular member. Laine is the leader of that alliance. I do not speak on behalf of HoR in any form of leadership capacity; only as a regular member. Any official diplomatic issues should go to HoR's leadership.

And no, I do not have any accounts in Gr-Al.

Quote from FEARx5

hello JUNNY BOY JuneBarcarolle

Quote from FEARx5

hey junny boy

laine JuneBarcarolle

In case there is still any doubt, laine and I are completely different people. :)

I now return you to our regularly scheduled program.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• i see 🤔 laine is a male thats why he really need VCO and lagunding for maintinance slider and smoother hahaha

• Keep my name out our your F-Mouth

I'll talk as I please. What's a filthy mouthed arrogant moocher like you going to do by yourself?

What other names of yours you don't want me to use :evil:?

Two players this last day say you got yet another account ---> Aquaman in WLS which attack VNS.

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• hmmm 🤔 aquaman in wLs is alt account of vendong? now we know thanks Starman

• I wonder, did Fear miss out on sex ed... Or is his English so bad that he doesn't understand pronouns? I mean, it has to be one of the two....

I mean, we don't think he's just trying to provoke negative responses... Do we?

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums