PH VS HOR + WLS + GRAL DECLARATION OF WAR

• cant even make a good CR out of me right? hahaha

you guys are just spouting nonsense

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• We have to do something. After all, this is supposedly a war but you refuse to fight us. As far as conflicts go, this is on par with the original God-Mode alliance declaring war. Lots of discussion but not a lot of action. But hey, it's your war and this is how you choose to conduct it.

Are you not entertained! - Gladiator Entertained | Meme Generator

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Fears biggest battle is trying not to eat more then one bucket of KFC a day.....

Quote from FEARx5

you guys are all bla bla bla bla :D:D:D:D:D:D

So where are your own CRs?

and your biggest battle is? Using VCO and lagunding for your throat for a smooth slide hahaha! So many clowns here 🤡🤡🤡🤡 4 of them haha

Ah how sweet! BPP has to run out to defend his bestest friend..... Then he has to add in what he dose to keep his bestie happy.. but from the notoriously "small" guys BPP runs with, this may just be more of his fantasy talking then a real life requirement.. dude, you have got to be the dimist of all the bulbs on an unlit tree...

FEAR_Chicken[-PH-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated.

• hahahahahaha well, junjun and laine are girls, and we for sure know we cant defeat girls in using their MOUTHS. (if you know what i mean:D:D)

so we will just use our troops to destroy you guys

what happened to WLS, HOR and GREEKS in piracy?. we thought you were kings of this server? LOL ill include LOSt to since Lost guys have many multies in WLS HOR and GREEKS

Images

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• hahahahahaha well, junjun and laine are girls, and we for sure know we cant defeat girls in using their MOUTHS. (if you know what i mean:D:D)

what happened to WLS, HOR and GREEKS in piracy?. we thought you were kings of this server? LOL ill include LOSt to since Lost guys have many multies in WLS HOR and GREEKS

Wait...Wait... Wait! Is PH really trying to make an issue of multis? Sheeeeeet... You can't be serious. When looking at the piracy scores, it's pretty apparent that the bulk of Alpha's current population has to be PH multis. I would commend you on being able to pull it off, but it's more likely that it is possible merely because there isn't sufficient staffing to track down the data to prove it.

As far as the misogynistic BS, I'm sure it must infuriate you that our women are more intelligent than you. Which is very strange on the surface, but I guess makes sense, when you think about it. From my recollection of Filipino culture, men seem to be superficially running things, but in reality it was cunning, manipulative and strong willed women pulling the strings of the men there. I'm sure this breeds a lot of resentment.

But, I understand how they accomplish this. Lumpia.

Damn, that stuff is delicious. I might be persuaded to do many horrible things for a large enough supply of it.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• what happened to WLS, HOR and GREEKS in piracy?. we thought you were kings of this server? LOL ill include LOSt to since Lost guys have many multies in WLS HOR and GREEKS

Well since u medition Lost let me get u an straight and short answer .

If you have balls raid lost from PH TAG not from untage players .

The one who raided lost from PH tag is already in vmode .

vmode.jpg

Also Try winning piracy without cheating with bots wich are getting banned everyday since you know that very well what happen in cords 1;25 and around there with all those accounts banned and deleted dont worry Those 2 amazing Game operators ratna Pedro98 will end all ur cheating careers really soon .

Win Piracy fair without cheating if u have balls .

Best Regards

Vend0N-

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• Fears biggest battle is trying not to eat more then one bucket of KFC a day.....

Quote from FEARx5

you guys are all bla bla bla bla :D:D:D:D:D:D

So where are your own CRs?

and your biggest battle is? Using VCO and lagunding for your throat for a smooth slide hahaha! So many clowns here 🤡🤡🤡🤡 4 of them haha

Says the biggest clown of them all. Hey remove that crap stain off your upper lip... LOL

• Quote from FEARx5

hahahahahaha well, junjun and laine are girls, and we for sure know we cant defeat girls ....

You must be terrified of women. You have to resort to sexist BS for your insults. (I've also seen you refer to me as a "he" which makes me seriously question what your definitions of male and female even are.)

As for who's destroying who, here's my list of recent CRs. Note whose towns are listed and whose are not:

Personally, I'm here to play a game. If you're looking for a different form of entertainment, find some other site to harass.

Quote from FEARx5

If you all want Lost to get involved, by all means let us know. Until then, I would advise you to back off and leave Lost out of it. We all know PH has alts in VNS (among other alliances) but we're not targeting them. If you want a "king" title, I will happily crown you "King of the Multis."

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

I don't know what you mean. Why don't you try and explain it to me, preferably in a way that doesn't make you sound like a misogynistic jackass.

• Quote from FEARx5

hahahahahaha well, junjun and laine are girls, and we for sure know we cant defeat girls ....

You must be terrified of women. You have to resort to sexist BS for your insults. (I've also seen you refer to me as a "he" which makes me seriously question what your definitions of male and female even are.)

I think you may have struck a chord there, June... Perhaps a resilient one.

I think it might even be the source of his name, hiding in plain sight.

A crippling fear of women.

That's why he seems so fixated on you.

He's trying to face his fear, albeit making a pitiful mess of it.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

I don't know what you mean. Why don't you try and explain it to me, preferably in a way that doesn't make you sound like a misogynistic jackass.

Dear God, I can only expect a terribly broken episode of mansplaining here...

UhPWCXc.jpgg

• Ofcourse you clowns will run your mouth at whatever we Accomplish or DO hahaha

damn there are many clows here in alpha sheessshhh

like, If we win in fights - you run your mouths like runners ,chicken button

and if we lose in fight ahem ofcourse you will run your mouths like a dog who is hungry of food.

see the clowns? they poster an image with big mouths like you guys :D:D:D

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• wooopppps did i hit a nerve?

you in alpha?

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• I highly recommend against posting RL information about yourself. And really, we're not interested in your graduation photos anyway. But thanks for sharing? ?(

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• We all know PH has alts in VNS (among other alliances) but we're not targeting them.

tsk, tsk, tsk June. You post this lie now your main propagandist pops back up AND hours after I booted PH multi being attacked by Aquaman. I booted the account tag leaching for blatantly supplying gold. Actual VNS account attacked by PP dog and wouldn't return resources via Trading Post(matter addressed but not resolved by HoR due to warring <---not forgotten.).

The geeks have their multi's in many Alliances as well. :/why for years your main "Holierr-than-thou" Alliance had no public problems with them in piracy.

Anyhow, very confusing what Alliance you speak for now with at least two of your multi's in war see:

I promptly address HONEST complaints. Toss in any kind of lie ---> forget about it.

If you want a "king" title, I will happily crown you "King of the Multis."

I can't pass on your checkers play :saint:.

I suppose if you think you have special powers to make me VNS leader, and crown Fear King, you've made yourself QUEEN of Alpha too :rofl:.

Thanks to everyone for all the comedic relief.

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

you in alpha?

You woke him/her beauty sleep.

I highly recommend against posting RL information about yourself. And really, we're not interested in your graduation photos anyway. But thanks for sharing? ?(

At least one has some class.

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

you in alpha?

Whats the point of this im inactive from date 13 August but i will be back really soon dont worry about that but when u try to raid do from ur main's account not from untaged players or u are scared or u dont have enought balls to do it .

We at lost didnt want to get involved in this war but if u provoke us then u will face us and result is already know if u dont know already ask SP they will tell you the experience fighting Lost twice ;)

Screenshot-2.jpg

You woke him/her beauty sleep.

I got bored because here in alpha to much cheating and running from someone who want to beat the hell out of them.

I Suggest you kick those PH multi's in VNS wich are supporting PH with gold an everything els because if they keeps doing it and are under VNS TAG WLS Lost Gr-al HoR will attack every singel town wich are in PH Islands .

Sincerly

VK

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• I Suggest you kick those PH multi's in VNS wich are supporting PH with gold an everything els because if they keeps doing it and are under VNS TAG WLS Lost Gr-al HoR will attack every singel town wich are in PH Islands .

Sincerly

VK

pffft. Our friendship ended, in part, because you wanted me to buy a VPN and violate game rules. I helped your return far too much. Now that you got an account from June, like I said, you think you can bully whoever as one of her Generals.

Keep running your mouth at your own risk.

- 2nd warning

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef