PH VS HOR + WLS + GRAL DECLARATION OF WAR

• We Pinoy Hub declares WAR on the following Alliance , The HORDE (HOR) , WHITE LOTUS SOCIETY (WLS), GREEK ALLIANCE ( GR-AL)

reason: These people cannot accept fear as their pirate king, we have been on hitting each alliances back and forth . Now lets use the ikariam feature, we ask their diplomat to accept the gauntlet war we have sent as a formal confirmation of the war

• wow, WLS joined the Gr-Al and HoR offensive against PH.

actually, those 2 ally really need some help from WLS. shame!

SHOUTOUT to the mastermind and the lap dog, for a desperate move eliminating my account.

goodluck to WLS=HoR=Gr-Al ^^

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• Big Ben,

HoR has already declared on your alliance with the terms listed below:

Terms:

1) -PH- apologizes to HoR for its actions, not just coping and pasting something sent to another alliance. We are HoR , not WLS.

2) We get bored of your running and hiding that you have always done

We care not for your stupid gauntlet war and we do not care for your stupid piracy comments. Your diplomat and your other members got several threads closed because of your behavior and arrogance. The same will happen here. You don't have any sort of respect and you won't get it from any of us.

I will repeat to you once again... This isn't about "winning". This is about sending a message. I have told you several times in game how to resolve the issue and you neglect. We don't care about your terms , we don't care about your gauntlet wars, we don't care about the excuses you come up when you get attacked and run, we don't care about your fake position at apple, we don't care about all the times you guys hit colossus or run from battles.

You may have beaten me a few times, taken some resources from me... you have YET to send me into vmode or have me hit vmode. I don't have the best signal at times but I have stayed to play.

/Close/

• Clear example of what I was referring to.

Your leaving out the part where you attacked their towns several times there buddy. Attacking multiple alliances.

• thats not an example mate, thats what they called desperate move by the one player having multiple account in diff ally.

we are not attacking them, they let use their port as an entry, we take diplo to their official, but they dont make some action, and they repeat.

once again, pls avoid being a delusional.

you know the reason mate.

were good on this, haha i can see how trash those big accounts.

;)

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• You keep thinking that. We already know how you guys all play.. few rounds , run. Losing on ratios, run.

Trying to convince others you guys are fair or saints... maybe your the delusional one.

I'll repeat buddy, get my d$@k out your mouth.

€dit by Diogenes:
    warned for insults

• hahaha ofcourse you are not interested in gauntlet war, we dont care about terms if our enemy are blinds.

winning or losing, we are happy to fight you guys.

vmode is an option, but a desperate move by avMastermind in WLS is no good.

SHE keep reading in here. with active spy on our ally. we called him HUDAS.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• well a blind mind, i'll give you some clue, MS difference, so how long we can take rounds?compare to 200K MS.

haha now maybe you get it, we are not fighting just a suicidal moves.

""I'll repeat buddy, get my d$@k out your mouth.""

woahhh, here we go again, you can't bluff me with you nonsense words.hahahaha in game, your such a bluff, loser.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• Speak English, I don't speak stupid.

No one really cares what you have to say anymore. Everyone has seen your true colors for a long time now.

• Do you even know what bluff means?!?

go back to auto pilot. OOOOOHHH WAIT, You got your account deleted!!!

HAHAHAH... I forgot.... U MAD BRUH?

• I would be interested to know how someone other then you was able to delete your account. Can you explain how that could happen? I bet this other person might need you login info to do something like that.....

FEAR_Chicken[-PH-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated.

• Interesting as well that after this DoW, nothing but -PH- Running and V mode..... Neat tactics.... Maybe the dude running the accounts did not get the memo about the DOW?

• PH sent a message to WLS demanding that we feed PH CPs for piracy. We declined and told them to look elsewhere for those points. PH raided us anyway, then apologized and promised not to do so again. We accepted the apology. Then PH continued to raid us. We're done with apologies.

PH clearly wants to annoy everyone on the server that's not willing to suck up to them and feed them gold and/or points.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Quote from -Big Ben-

reason: These people cannot accept fear as their pirate king, we have been on hitting each alliances back and forth . Now lets use the ikariam feature, we ask their diplomat to accept the gauntlet war we have sent as a formal confirmation of the war

In case you're not aware of the rules, the Gauntlet War feature is completely unrelated to a declared war. A Gauntlet War is for politely asking your enemy to please give you their coordinates. We will decline your request for freebies.

You asked for war. You shall receive war.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• are you mad?

• Never... I just witness 3 of you girls run the opposite way because some steel was coming your way. I think you lost what's in between you legs.

• Interesting but i am unsure how they could lose nothing.....

• See here's the difference between us. We aren't afraid to lose some pixels... awhile you guys, this is all you guys really got going for yourselves. So you post your little small victories, getback to reality, and pat yourselves on the back because that's the best accomplishment you did for the day.

Sound about right? Ya, sounds right.