Account transport to another server

• Hello, I would like to be able to move my account from an almost dead server to another server (through premium account transport). However, the size of the account does not allow me to join any server because of the outdated rule of not being able to join the top 50 of a server. Are there any exceptions or is this rule about to change?

Regards,

• wait for the new ares-pangaia

Or .. pangaia-ares

Do not move now ...

Thanks for you message Luky!

I can’t moove without delete like 55/60% of my account because of the rule. So I can only wait for them to move on with their merged project or whatever.

• Hello, I would like to be able to move my account from an almost dead server to another server (through premium account transport). However, the size of the account does not allow me to join any server because of the outdated rule of not being able to join the top 50 of a server. Are there any exceptions or is this rule about to change?

Regards,

What is your Total Score? How about moving to a server where you are not in the top 50? Have you looked at Alpha (have a TS lower than 49M) and Beta (50M)?

• No - this rule is not outdated and there are no exceptions. That's why it's a rule - the same for all players.

This doesn't apply to me by any means... But, I do have a hypothetical question... For those with well developed accounts... Some of us have been here for 10 years or longer, after all... What about the accounts that would be top 50 just about anywhere, but the server they are on? Or perhaps are top 50 anywhere? What happens to their account, when their server eventually shuts down?

I'm not trying to be difficult, but this is also not outside the realm of possibility... It is a question that should be given some consideration.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

Regards,

What is your Total Score? How about moving to a server where you are not in the top 50? Have you looked at Alpha (have a TS lower than 49M) and Beta (50M)?

95M points, so it's impossible without destroying the account.

No - this rule is not outdated and there are no exceptions. That's why it's a rule - the same for all players.

This doesn't apply to me by any means... But, I do have a hypothetical question... For those with well developed accounts... Some of us have been here for 10 years or longer, after all... What about the accounts that would be top 50 just about anywhere, but the server they are on? Or perhaps are top 50 anywhere? What happens to their account, when their server eventually shuts down?

I'm not trying to be difficult, but this is also not outside the realm of possibility... It is a question that should be given some consideration.

At the time of mergers, the restrictions are lifted, but outside of these rare periods, it is impossible to do anything and this is really very annoying. Especially when you are on a dead server.