What does "very low" mean?

• This is the 2nd time that, following a rules upgrade, the chance of barbarians attacking seems to have increased dramatically.

I am running a Godly Protection account on Herakles EN, as I near the completion of my primary account, (currently on Beta EN). Barbarians, between levels 10-12, have now attacked on May 22, May 29, June 1, June 8 and now June 22. They used to attack once every 3 weeks or so, which in my opinion was still too high a definition of "very low", but increased over a period in summer 2020 to once a week again (barbarians never above Level 16), before the frequency dropped back to "normal". Yeah, I know, random numbers blah, blah, but as someone who worked with probabilities all my working life, I find the chances to be remote enough even if the terminology wasn't described as VERY low.

Are there any official programmed numbers available for release to the public? Has anyone else noticed an uptick in attacks? Not criticising, just very curious...

• Another example of why I almost never post here. Whimpering indeed, huh. How would you have phrased the topic then, oh bold one? Aren't you going on ad nauseam about general banks? (I happen to agree with you on that matter, but it's way more whimpering than a one-off post.) Yes, I saw the smiley, but no, I still consider it an insult not in jest. Still, at least you replied.

Never mind, let's drop this highly controversial topic that yielded essentially no replies on the matter. Please close the thread, Draxo. Thanks.

• Another example of why I almost never post here. Whimpering indeed, huh. How would you have phrased the topic then, oh bold one? Aren't you going on ad nauseam about general banks? (I happen to agree with you on that matter, but it's way more whimpering than a one-off post.) Yes, I saw the smiley, but no, I still consider it an insult not in jest. Still, at least you replied.

Never mind, let's drop this highly controversial topic that yielded essentially no replies on the matter. Please close the thread, Draxo. Thanks.

:closedthread: