Did anyone build a Level 22 Museum?

• It should have been theoretically possible with 10 Warehouses (or a Dump & 6 Warehouses), an Architect, a Carpenter, and double storage, but did anyone actually do it?

• Max level museum is 21 now. In this level you can read "Highest level of expansion reached!"

"Pero que tendrƔ este paƭs que cuanto mƔs tonto eres llegas mƔs alto." Ernesto JimƩnez - El Ministerio del Tiempo

• I know that the maximum current level of the Museum is 21 but it used to be 24 and you used to be able to build more than 4 warehouses. When the hammer came down on Warehouses (v 0.4 or 0.5 IIRC) you were allowed to keep - and expand - your existing Warehouses even if you had more than 4. So if someone had kept 6 Warehouses and built a Dump before the cap was reduced in 0.7 then it was possible for them to build a level 22 Museum.

• I've pillaged a few high level towns in Beta. One was actually 3rd ranked in total, though not sure that was also in Build levels.

Lvl 48 walls, etc. But no museum I saw over 21.

Possible as you say, but I never seen one.

Rare enough to find 4 warehouses and a depot all maxed out.

Reverence for life affords me my fundamental principle of morality.
    ā€” Albert Schweitzer

• In Italy in Beta, ex player Von Chatter built all the building at lv max in all 12 cities.

He had in all cities 4 wherehouse and 1 dump.

He delated his account. The total point were 85 milion

• I know that the maximum current level of the Museum is 21 but it used to be 24 and you used to be able to build more than 4 warehouses. When the hammer came down on Warehouses (v 0.4 or 0.5 IIRC) you were allowed to keep - and expand - your existing Warehouses even if you had more than 4. So if someone had kept 6 Warehouses and built a Dump before the cap was reduced in 0.7 then it was possible for them to build a level 22 Museum.

I think a few patches after, all building levels that are unreachable with 4 warehouses and a depot (+ double storage) got removed from the game. So people that had buildings like a town hall 40+ or a museum 22+ just got it set to 40/21 as far as I remember. I know for sure that there were like 3-4 townhalls level 41 on my server at the time and those were gone afterwards

• At the beginning of the game, 7 warehouses were installed. 7 warehouses and stacks total 3,520,000 resources. (+ with double storage ) It is possible to store 7,040,000 resources. 7-store accounts made it happen.

V. 0.3.0 14.01.2009

Innovation - It is now possible to set up multiple warehouses in a city. Each warehouse increases the total capacity.

9cj9lE.jpg

Edited once, last by BiLGeMeN ().

• How quickly things change :-)

Post update by several months now and I dare say there are hundreds of lvl22 museums in existence.

Reverence for life affords me my fundamental principle of morality.
    ā€” Albert Schweitzer