Black Bird (WOW) ,Loay (WOW) 5060.4 vs. Skull (-E-) 3892.4

• Little kid and his step dady came for beating.

First he was trying to attack in midnight but I was online so he pull back , then after 4 hours he finnaly have some guts(he was thinking that i was sleep) to attack me with his kid Loay .. So this is the result of two noobs

• Well, I don't know how you have the courage to think you're victorious, hahahaha

in a battle where you activate colossus, anarchy and v-mode to flee, I would be ashamed of that.

on top of that he even used his multi account to message me wanting to know how the battle ended hahahaha

and you still forgot about the other battle, when you saw that your colossus wouldn't help you, you got desperate and ran to v-mode

you forget that ikariam is an online game, if you don't want to be attacked at any time just go play clash royale then you will only fight when you are in the game ;)

• Hahah,well we see dmg 56% on your side :)

It looks that u cant handle online battles :)

If you think you can,than we can make one on land and see :D

• Hahah i need to ashamed of beating you two guys in two citys ? I had like 15k generals and you had 40k ofc i need to pull back from battle after 12 rounds... You dont have skill to beat me ,online or offline ... Try attack me in 4 am again 😂😂