war server merge

• news???

No news means no news.

kind Draxo

I was joking, but the situation is absurd.

it is surreal and ridiculous that after all this time you still haven't managed to create the conditions to do the ARES server merger.

With all the technology available !

At this point doing copy paste by hand would perhaps be faster.

But even worse that you communicate absolutely nothing to us players , who are also your customers !!!

But does GF have a marketing director ?

If there was, he would be kicked out immediately ....

I don't think there can be a company in the world that behaves this way with its customers.

You could make a post every month even just to tell us " sorry .... be patient .... still no news" , and maybe explain what is going on and communicate some data ....

That would make us feel better and help us to keep playing while waiting for the merger.

I wouldn't misjudge a person who said, sorry but I haven't been able to do this yet.

I misjudge someone who ignores me ...

Then do as you wish

Which is what you have always done

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• Code
    1. I speak on behalf of Ares Spain, Ares Mexico and Ares Argentina. We are anxious about the fusion in the war servers, since they announced said fusion in November we have prepared for it, it has been more than 9 months and said fusion has not been carried out, which is causing us great disorders in said servers because we do not know their prepare for the merger or continue to lead normal life on these servers, which causes the servers to be stopped, since we lack information, please give us some information so that we can play properly on our servers without much investment

Maclauw

• Exactly, this is unprofessional. And the way they respond by talking down to their clients is pathetic ==> No respect even when speaking to them politely.

• Oyuncu ve bizler le dalga geƧiyorsunuz. Verilen emekler le dalga geƧiyor sunuz. Bu nasıl olur. Anlam veremiyoruz. Şu birleşme olsun artık. Yada pangai A ya geƧiş aƧılsın şartsız.

• Oyuncu ve bizler le dalga geƧiyorsunuz. Verilen emekler le dalga geƧiyor sunuz. Bu nasıl olur. Anlam veremiyoruz. Şu birleşme olsun artık. Yada pangai A ya geƧiş aƧılsın şartsız.

You are making fun of the players and us. You're making fun of the labour. How is this possible? We don't understand. Let this merger happen. Or the transition to Pangai A is unconditional.

@drakso, I need a date from someone.

( translated )

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• UPDATED: Maintenance and Merge - 01.12 & 02.12

The same applies for the question "War Server Merge. When?". It is pointless to start a War Server merge, as long as there are still merge issues to be fixed.

As there are still many accounts not moved and there is no way to speed up that process, it remains more than pointless, putting more accounts in that queue.

Therefore the news about the war server merge remains the same: no news.

We will announce, when that changes. Asking x times before that makes no difference and does not speed up the process at all.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wĆ¼tend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• UPDATED: Maintenance and Merge - 01.12 & 02.12

The same applies for the question "War Server Merge. When?". It is pointless to start a War Server merge, as long as there are still merge issues to be fixed.

As there are still many accounts not moved and there is no way to speed up that process, it remains more than pointless, putting more accounts in that queue.

Therefore the news about the war server merge remains the same: no news.

We will announce, when that changes. Asking x times before that makes no difference and does not speed up the process at all.

badidol

but at least you think you can warn us in advance about the merger of the servants, when will this happen? so that we can prepare in time?

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• but at least you think you can warn us in advance about the merger of the servants, when will this happen? so that we can prepare in time?

When the time has come there will obviously be info about it up front, of course.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wĆ¼tend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.