PANGAIA 1 AMBROSIA QUESTION

• Hello,

We do have some friends from Turkey trying to purchase ambrosia in local currency however somehow when they try to purchase ambrosia they see the price as Euros.

Since the server begins, everyone buying ambrosia with their local currency, at least I can guarantee that more than +150-200 people from Turkey bought ambrosia with TL and they are still able to buy in TL at Pangaia 1.

The players who see the price in Euros opened tickets and as response they have been told that Pangaia 1 is an EN server therefore they need to buy with Euros.

I do open this thread since their English is not good so they might have described themselves wrong in tickets.

I feel like there is some misinformation among operators. Can we get a response that how our friends who lives in Turkey can buy Ambrosia with local TL currency?

If everyone needs to buy with Euros then how so many people able to buy with their local currency still ?

We need some crystal clear answer here.

Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

kzpf7fl.png

US Alpha & Pangaia 1 The Godfather 8) 8) 8)

• Please see this post (and/or show to your friends in Turkey): Prices in shop displayed in an incorrect currency

Hello, thanks for reply first of all.

My friend did exactly as said and opened another ticket with all the details however he have been told that there is nothing they can do at the moment.

I thought with the details given at ticket he would be able to buy ambrosia in local currency.

So, is there something missing at his ticket or what's need to be done about it?

Another fun part is, he does have IP shared account at same server and he can buy ambrosia to that account with local currency where his main account shows in Euros.

kzpf7fl.png

US Alpha & Pangaia 1 The Godfather 8) 8) 8)