war merge!!!

• Savaş Serverini bitirdiniz buna öncelik vermeniz gerekirken 3 tane ulusal Server açıyorsunuz. Orada verilen emekler boşa gidiyor. Söz verdiniz neden halen bekliyoruz

• hazudik egyfolytában

tavaly november óta hazudik

nem óhajt válaszolni a war összevonással kapcsolatban, csak hazudik, újra és újra

átvágta a war játékosokat

és továbbra is csak hazudik

• Please introduce a script that deletes inactive players. It has become unbearable and impossible to play, hundreds and thousands of players want to fulfill their long-standing wish! We want inactive players who have been occupying places on our islands for too long to finally disappear! Let it be your next thing, it doesn't mean the twelfth, fifteenth, eighteenth or twentieth city when I have nowhere to put it. Introduce deleting inactive players on war servers for god's sake, it's been too long!!

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• Certainly what Draxo says will be true and it's his last, but I think now the server merge is finally close because everything points to it. Ever since the script was introduced the servers have been empty and there aren't many people, our servers have been filled by inactive players just taking up space. I know absolutely nothing about the merger, I don't know how it works or when it will happen, I just hope that my Serbian server will be merged with a server of similar strength, similar alliance size, players who are close to mine.

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• Guys, it's not bad to pass some more time, look at the current situation from the positive side, from the beginning we are on war servers, forever the sulfur goes to the army, it kept slowing me down to build residences, to fix some little things that I was missing in the cities , to improve my account a bit. This peace that currently reigns on the war servers may be good for a short time while we wait for the merge, because we don't know what ours is waiting for out there. You are entering the mines as the donations will be transferred to the new server, get some things in order to be ready when the moment comes to merge ours. Of course, we return to our old habits when we are united, we start to fight harder than ever, but this can also be good to finish everything you wanted to but couldn't because of the constant influx of troops, lack of gold, lack of resources. For me the only negative thing about the whole story is that I lost 55 cultures in 72 hours. _ARES_59  rettenet

• There are no cultural actors left on the servers of Turkey. If everyone is at peace, this situation is very boring. Clear information about the merger should be given as soon as possible, let's act accordingly.

• _ARES_59 Don't think I don't understand you. Of course, no one who created an account on the war server expects to build buildings and correspond with allies. War is a beautiful thing, but I want to say that after a year and a half (in my case) I can finally build some cities that I've been waiting for, to increase the resource income a bit, to build some buildings that I wanted to before but couldn't because of the shutdown mines due to gold and sulfur shortages. I would like it to last a month or two. And then with a better organized account, and without corruption, the game can continue. We'll see, something will happen soon I'm sure. Hahaha, you're right about cultures, There aren't enough players on the entire server to fill the museums. I lost 1200 citizens when the wipeout started, but I built a 10th, 11th and 12th city. Not bad.