CD and Frei declears War on E vs BSQ vs EHRO, O, DNG, ATH, UND, Wars, 300 and MET

• Oh, shit i got exposed again. Of course im a warrior multi... i need a better disguise. Can i be your multi next?

• You deny the fact that after you stopped to play on German/DE server, Kater took your account and used it?
    Please deny it, I will be happy to provide facts about it c:

• eleblock3xkjon.png

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

-> "You believe youre leading but you are being led." - Goethe in "Faust" <-

"Verstecke deine Stärke und warte auf deine Zeit." - Deng Xiaoping

-> "Hide your strength and wait for your time." - Deng Xiaoping <-

katermitfluegel6cf7p.png katerorange4ackl.png katermitfluegel6cf7p.png

LEADER OF THE EUROPEAN IKARIAM UNION

• Im disarming now, as some other E members will do, too.

Why disarming? I think opti wanted to close the thread, not to end the war.

You are right, my bad for not stating it clearly. The war will not end, but I want this war threaty to end because I want to protect those who feel uneasy or are underaged from reading about stuff like this. I will not shut down the battle-report thread as we are going to find a winner after the war. I am currently getting in touch with one of the board admins to help me close this thread and we will continue with battle reports only in the battle-report thread. I ended up contacting the wrong board admin, which is why this thread is still up, but I've contacted him to get in touch with the correct board admin. Bare with me as I have no idea how to navigate through this forum lol

• mG dude

you are on fire

No shit, sherlock :D
    Well Traitor is doing great, but i bet BSQ will sent reinforcements.
    I open some popcorn and a coke xD

I invite every player into my town on 46.53.
    Ports getting cleared in 1 hour. I open gates for everyone.
    Let's make my citiy a 24/7 Battlefield :D

• this is so that he does not run out of morality

• I'm never available when I clash with BSQ, it's like you lot have a radar, or spyware on my phone^^

Thanks for the fight, next time, let me have better access on the island, I'm garanteed to make mistakes...

• I'm never available when I clash with BSQ, it's like you lot have a radar, or spyware on my phone^^

Thanks for the fight, next time, let me have better access on the island, I'm garanteed to make mistakes...

it's funny, you sailed to an island, captured two cities, made attacks to other cities and say you were offline?

• Not offline, at least to start, but had a call out, so was only checking breifly every 45mn...

No critisism meant, just an observation, I'd really like to have a fight when I'm 100% present.... Not saying the outcome would be different, probably worse for me ^^

• Not offline, at least to start, but had a call out, so was only checking breifly every 45mn...

No critisism meant, just an observation, I'd really like to have a fight when I'm 100% present.... Not saying the outcome would be different, probably worse for me ^^

When you come to the island, we believe that you are 100% online%

• the fun continues

• Bunch of keyboard warriors playing a farming simulator game that requires 0 skill to be good at.

Next time guys, when you argue over the internet, take into account that words actually have meaning

and that you need to think first before you say them out loud. Hope after this we can look past the differences

and have fun again on this server and not leave it hanging in awkwardness..

• You always can trust my promises in good - and in bad :) I dont tell empty words :)

CD and Frei declears War on E vs BSQ vs EHRO, O, DNG, ATH, UND, Wars, 300 and MET

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

-> "You believe youre leading but you are being led." - Goethe in "Faust" <-

"Verstecke deine Stärke und warte auf deine Zeit." - Deng Xiaoping

-> "Hide your strength and wait for your time." - Deng Xiaoping <-

katermitfluegel6cf7p.png katerorange4ackl.png katermitfluegel6cf7p.png

LEADER OF THE EUROPEAN IKARIAM UNION