CD and Frei declears War on E vs BSQ vs EHRO, O, DNG, ATH, UND, Wars, 300 and MET

• TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL.

Disclaimer: I am sorry to the team for making a third war-decleration, but this will be the final one - I ensure you that much.

The reason for changing it up multiple times is simple: Kerberos are dying due to pangaia 1 and with pangaia 2 around the corner, we need to act before it is too late. Therefore CD together with our close allies in Frei, decided to make a world war on the server of Kerberos. Now, involving every major alliance into the war with only a few exceptions, we will ensure activity the duration of this war and hopefully get people back into this server. Due to past experience - We know alliances like E and BSQ would like to be their own side and that's fine. We in CD don't care who is on which side, we declear the war and we will do the rest on the battlefield.

I encourage most of the alliances on the "everyone" side to work together towards us, as this will make everything way more interesting. Now, the way we will decide a winner is: There is 4 sides in this war, we will base this war on generals killed only - but we will allow pillaging on resources to be a big part of this war. Resources may not be a winning factor when it comes down to who will be the clear winner - but it helps getting enemies. CD and frei will be working together and we will count our losses together. E will count their generals lost individualy and BSQ will do the same. The rest of you will have the advantage of working together - but will have to count your losses together as well.

The war will be delayed for two weeks from today, to give E the opportunity to be ready as well. the war will start on the 11th of May 18 pm server time and last until the 26th of June 18 pm. This will be around 1,5 month with pure action for the entire server. Normaly I would allow a way for the alliances to leave the war early - but since this is a war to save the server from dying - there will be no way for anyone to leave the war early.

Now - This might be a silly idea in my head, but I am going to challenge any leader in the game. The loosing side will change his/her alliance name to Barbie world, dream house etc for the duration of 3 months. this is targeted directly to the leaders in all the respective alliances = The loosing leader should change his/her name to to a barbie character to make sure you match the theme of your alliance. This is just a silly game and noone should be too stubborn to have a little fun.

With that said - I wish every side of this war good luck. I can't wait to make my dream come true - making an actual world war on ikariam! I can't wait to see you on the battlefield and mark my wods: Noone is safe from my fleet, I will sail from port to port to slaughter everyone and everything. Now - take good care of yourself and prepare for the upcomming war. Don't look at this as bullying, don't look at this as causing drama - look at this as a bunch of players doing their best to save a dying world and to make great memories on the battlefield. For kerberos we stand as one, for ikariam we stay as forever enemies. This is OUR legacy and we will not let a silly world like pangaia steal the fun away from us!

- opti, proud leader of Crimson Dragons on the legendary server of Kerberos.

• I encourage most of the alliances on the "everyone" side to work together towards us, as this will make everything way more interesting. Now, the way we will decide a winner is: There is 4 sides in this war, we will base this war on generals killed only - but we will allow pillaging on resources to be a big part of this war. Resources may not be a winning factor when it comes down to who will be the clear winner - but it helps getting enemies. CD and frei will be working together and we will count our losses together. E will count their generals lost individualy and BSQ will do the same. The rest of you will have the advantage of working together - but will have to count your losses together as well.

Good idea to separate the losses. Those 4 blocks, how is it planned? (Just to clearify the plan). Is every block fighting CD/FREI or are the different blocks (for example BSQ, E) encouraged to fight each other as well?

Possibility I Possibility II
    CD/FREI vs. BSQ
    CD/FREI vs. E
    CD/FREI vs. (etc.)
    CD/FREI vs. BSQ
    CD/FREI vs. E
    CD/FREI vs. (etc.)
    +
    E vs. BSQ
    E vs. (etc.)
    +
    BSQ vs. (etc.)

How should we understand? Just to clarify, we will accept it both :D

The war will be delayed for two weeks from today, to give E the opportunity to be ready as well. the war will start on the 11th of May 18 pm server time and last until the 26th of June 18 pm. This will be around 1,5 month with pure action for the entire server.

Well, here I have to say that CD seems to bully other alliances. Its well known that two members of CD made internal problems for long time which ended shortly before. Whilst CD is preparing for months, we have had almost no time to recover. CD even broke their own concessions.

The general of CD, Eleonoa, told me that we would have one month. Screenshots can be delivered if someone contests that the CD leadership firstly promised us four weeks. Later on, CD wanted to make two weeks.

Due to the fact that we had firstly one war and then the treason and then additionally the Error/Genk demoralization campaign, which ended two weeks before, it would be fair to stand at least the word.

If CD promises 4 weeks, they should keep their promise! At least the middle term of 3 weeks could have been fair!

So I am asking myself, do CD want only bully us? Firstly two of them demoralize us internally, secondly, two of them get 40mio gold for trades making me believe that war will not affect us and we need to build up economy with resources for 9 gold, and then thirdly, making war shortly after this. Despite promising 4 weeks!

Opti and Niem, both in the leadership of CD, accused us of bullying other alliances:

TAVERNA of Server EN-Kerberos - Speakers corner - Thematics "God and the world" - Free-Beer in this thread

TAVERNA of Server EN-Kerberos - Speakers corner - Thematics "God and the world" - Free-Beer in this thread

And now they are bullying themselves! Is their word worth ANYTHING? Many members of mine critizized that we have no time to recover from the war/treason/demoralization campaign.

However, we are a war alliance and we will not escape this war. No matter which happened. We will stand but I cannot let the promise-breaking Opti come through with his promise-breaking.

CD and frei will be working together

Next thing:

What is with WOW? We know that they are allies of CD and FREI. And we know that there was plan to give GRs in the past. I spoke with Leader of CD and he promised that WOW will NOT give FREI/CD any GRs:

promisemozarellayzkp2.png

So how about that promise? Can you give it publically, that WOW will NOT give GRs to CD/FREI?

And towards WOW, only for preventive purposes: Giving GRs is a direct intervention. We demand WOW to be fully neutral. If they want to reproduce units for CD/FREI and sell them, no problem. But GRs are intervention. Which CD/FREI already promised that they will not use.

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

-> "You believe youre leading but you are being led." - Goethe in "Faust" <-

"Verstecke deine Stärke und warte auf deine Zeit." - Deng Xiaoping

-> "Hide your strength and wait for your time." - Deng Xiaoping <-

katermitfluegel6cf7p.png katerorange4ackl.png katermitfluegel6cf7p.png

LEADER OF THE EUROPEAN IKARIAM UNION

• Possibility II its ww on Kerberos everyone vs everyone but we as CD wont count for example E vs BSQ and we dont care about that but we want everyone to fight everyone.

• Hehe Kater, you never stop to suprise me. But to answer your questions:

1) I encourage everyone to attack everyone. We are all enemies here in this war and there will simply not be any fun if half of the alliances of this list is safe, how people decide to do this however is completely up to them and I will not say anything against that.

2) Am I a bully? Sure, I have never heard anyone calling me that in the past - and if you check my ikariam profile you will see that i have pillaged less than 50k resources I am pretty sure of. I simply don't attack people unless I have a reason. I think you are mixing your own actions with mine and I would recommend you looking yourself into the mirror.

3) Did error and mikey create problems for you? Perhaps I was not in E and I don't know. Do I care? Nah I care about CD, I care about frei and I care about noone else other than my dear baby war.

4) The situation you explains is completely wrong: Elenoa is not my General. she is the 4th general after Stajko, after zimba, after me and the situation you are talking about - sure send screenshots if you want but here is the deal: I told Elenoa to talk to you cause I was too busy to plan the war. It was 3 am and she forgot to add half to the "month" message you are talking about. she appologized and we talked to you. The fact that you are butthurt you need to fight again just because we didn't give you your will is a shame Kater. Grow up.

5) As I said to you: There will be NO cheating. CD and frei wil NOT use WOW's cities in this war. E will not use their gold accounts to give gold to eachother and BSQ will not log into eachothers accounts to cheat. Any cheaters will automaticaly loose the war.

- opti

• 1) I encourage everyone to attack everyone. We are all enemies here in this war and there will simply not be any fun if half of the alliances of this list is safe, how people decide to do this however is completely up to them and I will not say anything against that.

Okay, nice to have clearance.

3) Did error and mikey create problems for you?

Yes, and suddenly after they left us making problems they are in your alliance. I will not conclude anything but everyone can think what could have happened.

Elenoa is not my General. she is the 4th general after Stajko,

Eleonoa was your general before Stajko and she always was official communicator for E.

I told Elenoa to talk to you cause I was too busy to plan the war.

Here we have it.

The fact that you are butthurt you need to fight again just because we didn't give you your will is a shame Kater. Grow up.

Well why did you could delay the war for BSQ? And suddenly you cant even hold your own date of whole month? Why do you make such a difference? I can tell you that: You just dislike us. For BSQ you are delaying; for E you are shortening for half of time and breaking your promises!

sure send screenshots

cdversprechen9mjvx.png

5) As I said to you: There will be NO cheating. CD and frei wil NOT use WOW's cities in this war.

Good to know.

E will not use their gold accounts to give gold to eachother and BSQ will not log into eachothers accounts to cheat. Any cheaters will automaticaly loose the war.

Nobody told about gold. We will trade with those people we like to and you can not forbid us. We didnt consent. We will for sure try to get some gold on the market.

Your alliance was saving gold since four weeks and we have no time, less time than promised! We will not accept your gold things. Therefore we reject this idea. There will be NO gold rule.

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

• 1) No problem - all questions are accepted by any alliance at any given time.

2) I am not sure what you are going at, but to reply: No, I did not ask error or mikey to do shit to your alliance. To be honest I don't even care if they did - they are within CD now - As a leader and friend I look at my members as my family. Noone, not even you will talk bad about my family. From now on, talk about them with dignity or me and you will have a problem.

3) Elenoa was not the general before Stajko. Zimba was my general before stajko and he has been my general for 4 weeks until he decided to step down due to IRL. Now stajko is the general, so no elenoa's statement - or mistake as I should say was by no mean a general of CD. That's two month's ago she had any key role in CD.

4) And she did a mistake - stajko talked to you today and you got an agreement. But by all means - if you want to loose face going on us when we spesificly wanted to fix the mistake with you, go ahead. I will pay no more attention to childish games as I am too hyped for this war.

5) Well CD will keep our part of the bargain. Can you keep yours? ;)

No, I don't care where you get your gold and I am not going to restrict you. Just know large gold banks are more cheating than we using a garrison with WOW if we decided to do that. I don't plan to do it, noone else plan to do it - but you simply don't get to talk about cheating with me.

• I will just clarify something, since Kater is talking about half truth here.
    Over all our conversion yesterday, we never had a close deal or a promise, we talked hypothetically.
    It started by Kater saying "we will not take part of the war"
    then I asked him why
    he said he had no time to prepare, then we started to look for a solutions, I told him that he has 1 month, actually had to say "half a month" which is at the 10th of May but I will take it on myself and let's say we discussed about "1 month", then I also said "discuss it with ur leadership", he said he doesn't decide anything right now because he needs to talk with his council, okay so whatever, 1 month 3 weeks 2 weeks, at the bottom line, no promises were there nor any closed deal, it ended by "go discuss with ur leadership" and "I dont give an answer now", but honestly, who cares? I am not here to blame anyone but myself, all I want is the server to stop being a farmville anymore and we can have some action like Pangaia has.

I personally like E and many members and former members of them, I have some good spots for some of BSQ but I disconnected anything from them since what happened on their island, which is a shame.
    I have friends in any alliance you can imagine and yet I call all of them to come and have some fun, this is not like other games where you can completely destroy somebody and delete him/her from game, at worst case some people will go V-mode for a week or two, if you look at the long term this is not even affect anything in term of progress.

Kater and opti I call you both to have a war based on competitivity and not on hatred, let's stop the drama and have some fun, I also look forward for opti vs Kater 1v1 in sea battle if you guys agree, it also could be the first battle in the war just to show example to other newbies like me what a real fight looks like c:

Edited once, last by Elenoa ().

• Noone, not even you will talk bad about my family. From now on, talk about them with dignity or me and you will have a problem.

Well, everyone of CD who I know is a nice person. I like Eleonoa, Stajko and Rak, and yes, I like Genk too. Even if I told that there was some noise in E days. But after he left, there was a clearing and now we watch positive about each other. So I like 4 members whose names I tell, and I have friendship with some other CD members, too.

But one of CD I am disliking. It is Error. And nobody can restrain me from express my feelings and to tell the truth. He has no dignity, he showed it in the other thread already. So I am not accepting any red lines how I have to speak. I refuse admittance of threads towards me.

a garrison with WOW

I will tell my members to not make garrisions with other allies as well. We could make garrisions, too, but I will tell my member to do not.

I call you both to have a war based on competitivity and not on hatred

Good point! :)

Mozarella and my duty is to defend our alliances, and I can assure you that we dont hate each other :D But it is his duty to defend his people and my duty to defend my people. So it is complex, but I can tell you, we are not hating each other.

• -O- will go V mode when the war will start. So i dont know if this war wakes up the server or it will Send him to sleep for ever. We dont have time for wars. And for sure nobody from the inactives will come back with this war. See you on pangaia 1

• -O- will go V mode when the war will start. So i dont know if this war wakes up the server or it will Send him to sleep for ever. We dont have time for wars. And for sure nobody from the inactives will come back with this war. See you on pangaia 1

You were always bad and scared player so run fast you might escape us.

• I diplomat of 300 have received your declaration and I like it. However, I still need to hear from the leader whether we can all go with such a long term war or not; since we are currently already having our own fun with another alliance. lol

You're right about the near death of Kerberos. We need some War like this one, but let me give you words about 300 situation tomorrow. It's midnight man xD

• I diplomat of 300 have received your declaration and I like it. However, I still need to hear from the leader whether we can all go with such a long term war or not; since we are currently already having our own fun with another alliance. lol

You're right about the near death of Kerberos. We need some War like this one, but let me give you words about 300 situation tomorrow. It's midnight man xD

That's the spirit ! : D

The date of war is not optimal for us either but we stand our fight. So why not you, too?

O was only strong because of mama twin and papa paxsom, and as both left the server, O was imploding and no longer successful at all. We saw it in our war.

So show some dignity and take part in this war.

• You're right about the near death of Kerberos.

Well, this server is 5 times more active than comparative german servers, at least :D If you ask me, this server will last active till mid of next year. But maybe Im only prejudiced of the sleeped-in germany :D

• 27 more actives will left the server soon. Ia m boring of you anymore. Only talking and declare wars when you have time. I am working 12 hours per day. Sorry. Stay CD and E to play solo

• 27 more actives will left the server soon. Ia m boring of you anymore. Only talking and declare wars when you have time. I am working 12 hours per day. Sorry. Stay CD and E to play solo

"We will go to more peaceful server" kekw what a chicken cant believe this,if you are leader that alliance is a shame xd

• Nobody talked to you. You are a trash

Stajko is a nice person. Much more nice than you, Lytolis.