TAVERNA of Server EN-Kerberos - Speakers corner - Thematics "God and the world" - Free-Beer in this thread

• Dasox is not part of our alliance anymore.
    Clear your problems with him personally.

For these who still dont see. They are soo brazen to spread lies after lies.

Just look who is the minister of INTRIGUES,ohh sry intern things, and look at the date,

or no, dont, its photoshop ! ahahahha :D :D :D

• To chefomaika and Fruppy,

Why don't you write an essay or just a simple text with all the evidence you've gathered up until today. I'd like to read more of what you people have to say. Please, write it all at once, not part by part with posts and replies since I get lost every time I try to read it from start of this thread. And I do not wish to light a fire1 to your conflict, I just wanna know what's going on with all the evidence on one paper. Even spectators want to know the truth, right?

To answer a question about new server and merge etc. It's sad to see people leaving Kerberos :( (Kater have you done to these poor people that left (joke)). I do not think they will open a new one soon since they hit a jackpot with opening Pangaia. However, I wish they could merge us with other servers that started at the same date we did (if there is a one). That way it would be fair enough to play.

RakWraithraiser

1 For better understanding, by light a fire I meant that, with all the text previously written, I do not want this fight between -E- and chefomaika together with Fruppy to escalate into a bigger one. I used literal translate from the language I speak, I am not sure if there is such an expression in English language.

• Hello again my frineds, here is another truth that show us how the lier(You already know who he is ) spread his propaganda everywhere! Today he told me that we are been hated by everyone in -E-, but tell me if its true

why some people already left this union? Why some people still told us what was and what is happening there ?

For example i will put some old screenshot to proove that even his own chancelary is talking behind the back of the greatest lier Der Kater

Just a little hint . mGclub is the person who zealously defend E right now? Or its only because he have smth that is trying to hide? I dont know.

The conclusions, i am leaving to you !

We have been honest whit you from the begining. We was honest whit E until the last day, before we was expelled.

Whit these actions i just wana show you that the whole union is full whit lies , manipulates and intrigues!

Greetings to everyone, who believe in the truth !

• To chefomaika and Fruppy,

Why don't you write an essay or just a simple text with all the evidence you've gathered up until today. I'd like to read more of what you people have to say. Please, write it all at once, not part by part with posts and replies since I get lost every time I try to read it from start of this thread

There is time for everything my friend, just wait! I will show everything part by part and in the end i will make an implication

• This will be my last message. I decided to quit the game. Kater - you win. You made 70% of my friend list remove their accounts or hit the palm. I could give you like 6-7 examples but i am too lazy to do that right now. If u continue like that u will be the only one left in the server :D

Warlord, opti - thanks for caring. Even though CD didnt want to accept me in their alliance i have only positive feelings toward u guys. Error and Genk are good guys, take good care of them.

Error, Genk - always helpful, thanks for everything guys.

Mg - even you i wish good luck. I hope you understand what u did wrong and dont act like that in the future.

• Thank you for your kind words Fruppy. I am sad to see you leave this server - expecially since this is about to become the hottest and among the best servers in the game for a while atleast. I am not going to say anymore to keep the secret going for a little longer, but if were you i would stay and enjoy the server, cause this is gong to be wild ;)

- opti, giving a tiny foreshadowing.

• This one will be long but if you have time please read, thank you <3

Everyone is busy preparing for war and flaming on forum but this post is a little bit different (probably boring :( )

Since there were many issues in previous post (server war) and many misunderstandings I'd like to propose rules for the future wars that will be declared on Kerberos. I haven't found war declaration rules on forum so I would like to hear other leaders about their opinion about all I am going to say right now. I am not sure if this thread is correct one for posting this but since this post is not an official statement I will write them here in Tavern.

The rules I propose are:

1. POINTS:

1.1. Enemy chosen for war should have at least 70% of your alliance score or that war will NOT be just. There is not upper limit and everyone can attack stronger than themselves.

- Everyone should agree that there is no glory in war if enemy is weak in terms of score. If points from enemies do not fulfil previous limit alliance that is on attacking side should add one or multiple alliances so that the down limit is fulfilled.

2. DURATION:

2.1. Formal war declaration should be posted AT LEAST 14 days before war starts. Attacker can give more days to the defender and there is no upper limit to that.

- In my personal opinion 14 days is more than enough for enemy to prepare for decent defense. Besides, all leaders should always be prepared for war.

2.2. Formal war duration should last AT LEAST 14 days. Attacker can choose longer duration if he wants.

2.3. During the war, both sides can agree with each other to extend/end war.

3. NUMBER OF WARS:

3.1. There can be only one active war per alliance.

- There are many possibilities to different wars so this rule can be changed to be more specific.

3.2. When war ends for specific alliance, there should be AT LEAST 21 days interval before they can be involved in another war.

- Since formal wars are rare for now this rule should not be strict point. But on the other hand, it will suck so much if one alliance went into another war before they can even take a big breath and prepare themselves properly.

4. THIRD PARTIES:

4.1. Alliances that are not involved in war are forbidden to attack both war attacker and defender.

5. MULTIES:

5.1. Usage of multi is approved as long as they do NOT help people in any way during the war.

This rule can involve list of what is forbidden from multi to do. It is up to Kerberos leaders to decide.

These points written are currently in my mind and I can't think of any other rule at this very moment.

Again, these rules mentioned before are only proposal and they are a subject to change. List can be extended and I'd love to hear from other leaders their own opinions. Since Opti activated Kerberos forum with his war declaration I think more people will read this post and join the discussion. We can talk about this after war, but I really had an urge to write this post right now.

Good luck to all and see you on the battlefield,

RakWraithraiser

• Lol.
    I played the Game fruppy.

If i did something wrong, sry for playing^^

• @chefo

Whaat the f?
    Take your screens and do what you want them to do.
    Give me more for some good laughs!
    It is not about lies. It is about tactics.
    When there are things i should not know, then i shall not know.
    Like this Ger thing. I did not know, and wanted to evaluate reasons. So our pepps in alliance know whats going on. I did, found my peace and -E- still best alliance.
    We sorted out the bad guys, now lets go fight "Keberos-World-War".

• After the Eleonoa has told our alliance that 5 unions plus some old german players with 8 multies would clash against E to destroy the E alliance, she got (i)nactive by herself :)

And as I predicted towards my own members - nothing will happen :D And: This (i)nactivity is NOT declarable with serverbeam. However, everyone except the #1 on this server could serverbeam, but nobody has gone - despite announcements. So, we can conclude, serverbeam excuses dont count any longer. :)

Eleonoa just has seen that her intrigues dont have places on this server any longer.

eleonoaivirjqb.png

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

-> "You believe youre leading but you are being led." - Goethe in "Faust" <-

"Verstecke deine Stärke und warte auf deine Zeit." - Deng Xiaoping

-> "Hide your strength and wait for your time." - Deng Xiaoping <-

katermitfluegel6cf7p.png katerorange4ackl.png katermitfluegel6cf7p.png

LEADER OF THE EUROPEAN IKARIAM UNION

• Guys let's end this war by having legendary final battles between the two sides where everyone participates
    like 1 naval and 1 land battles with 200 round each or something :thumbup:

• Hello everyone. I want to appologize for my absense in the end of this war. it sucked bad time, but there is not much to do. I suffered for ear infection and the doctor put me on pencilin for 3 weeks, 3 different types and I literally had no energy to play. When I finally got better I vent on a vacation as I finally had the energy to be social again.

Now, I want to thank any friend and foe for the battles we had. Hopefully you guys enjoyed the war as well, atleast I know I did. I know we lost and I am going to honour my bet and change my name as I said I would. However, I am not able to change the alliance name as I am not the leader, phoebus is and he's in v-mode. I appreciate the opportunity to make an interesting and fun war, even though the ending didn't go as I planned at all.

Now, go back to play the way you want and have fun. Good luck moving forward and take care.

- opti

• Hi everyone, here a free beer!

Why am i writing?
    I have to do a big shoutout to Lud-clan, especially Devildog and Zexa.
    They saw me comming, prepared and fighted. They did not run and i had my first real heavy online fight.
    They coordinated each other, made me scatter, trapped my armies so i had to wait 4 hours, needed to rebuild..... it was intense 3 days and very Fun for a little spontanous war! If i would not have 100k more points, i think i would loose this.
    Thanks 4 that and big GG!

Greetz mGclub