TAVERNA of Server EN-Kerberos - Speakers corner - Thematics "God and the world" - Free-Beer in this thread

• For all the people on server EN-Kerberos, I have opened a taverna with no certain thematic. Open for trashtalk of all the server.

Recent information of the ongoing happenings on Kerberos mixed with trashtalk mixed.

At first, Free-Beer; Prost!
    zpfle-1-343k40.jpg

Birgit Kraft - "Beer gives power", people!

Have a nice day!

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

-> "You believe youre leading but you are being led." - Goethe in "Faust" <-

"Verstecke deine Stärke und warte auf deine Zeit." - Deng Xiaoping

-> "Hide your strength and wait for your time." - Deng Xiaoping <-

katermitfluegel6cf7p.png katerorange4ackl.png katermitfluegel6cf7p.png

LEADER OF THE EUROPEAN IKARIAM UNION

• Were you drunk when you created this thread? :/

Well, normally, I know there is a forum tavern without certain topics but I didnt see one on EN language :D

But it is necessary to announce something to the other alliances of the server publically. And thats what I need to do now, because on the server there are happenings going on.

Traitors kicked out of E/EW:

The last two days, we found out in the E alliance, that the players Fruppy, chefomaika, XADES, Mangusta57 and Ajax betrayed our alliance and tried to plunge every alliance into war everyone vs everyone. Together with Scorpio. They also tried to traitor us, but they got detected and kicked. Nevertheless, we will go to hunt them now.

Announcement: Whoever takes one of those players into his alliance, has to reckon with military problems with us!

- Fruppy

- chefomaika

- XADES

- Mangusta57

- Ajax

- Scorpio

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

Edited 2 times, last by Der Kater ().

• You have players trying to start wars against everyone on your server, too? Sounds familiar. We have a bunch of them on Alpha, too.

Happy Hunting. :)

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Traitors kicked out of E/EW:

The last two days, we found out in the E alliance, that the players Fruppy, chefomaika, XADES, Mangusta57 and Ajax betrayed our alliance and tried to plunge every alliance into war everyone vs everyone. Together with Scorpio. They also tried to traitor us, but they got detected and kicked. Nevertheless, we will go to hunt them now.

I'd like to hear more of it

• Good evening, i am Fruppy from Kerberos. Usually i dont like posting comments in the forum but this time i will make an exception to make things clear because it seems my ex leader Kater( The Warrior) is trying his best to make my name black just to keep his dark secret behind the scenes. What this secret is you will know later on in my comment. Also i dont like the idea that without even asking someone u start approaching different guilds saying that he is the stabbing people behind their backs and doing propaganda. Because of your actions most of the guilds dont want me and also considered me as an enemy. I didnt expect this attitute from a leader and also grown up man. I trusted you wholeheartedly and u stabbed me in the back. Dissapointing, just dissapointing.

First of all i was playing in Kerberos only because of E. I even gave up on my international account when i had the best islands in the middle just so i can play with my as i called them "friends". I want to make one big note here that even though i dont use money in games i decided to put 100$ so i can move my cities near the guild so we can play together. I have never even considered a different guild.

So about what Kater said:
    1. I have NEVER betrayed anyone

2. I have never denied contact with Scorpio. I said that I am NOT friend with the him. My ex leader Kater decided that i am friend with this guy only because our ENEMY FREI told him that. He didnt even consider my own opinion and didnt even ask me what happened. My communication with Scorpio was because our mini guild EW was in "mini war" with FREI and Scorpio started occupation on the city we sent our armies. So we didnt want the armies to clash and i whispered him to be careful what he is doing.
    The other thing i didnt know about him was that he had internal conflict with his guild WOW because of FREI. He just told me i will be looking for new guild and i told him to speak with our leaders if he wants to play with us. Thats all. Nothing more, nothing less. I can even put screenshots if needed!

3. I attacked WOW because i saw 2 guys had more than 1 million ress and one of our chancellary said go and attack them, its 1 million ress. We didnt have any friendly pact with them and they were not in our "not to attack" list. I didnt attack them with the aim to make war. I am at fault that i told them i will stop but after that i made 2 more attacks, its totally my fault.

4. I am not traitor and i am not doing any propaganda. I am playing for fun and i dont find joy in conspiracies and intrigues!

5. Frei were attacking us for more than 1 month. I was blocked by them for probably 25 days without anyone from the main alliance to help me. It was probably because our leader is friend with them he and everyone else told me "we are preparing for war now, we will attack them after war". During war they said " we cannot help u because we are in war", i said OK because i understood the situation. But then after 1 month of block we decided to attack them and they makde it sound like we were in friendly pact with them ?! We didnt have such thing and they were not put in the "not to attack" list. Kater just decided to make up something so he can use it against me as conspiracy. We can ask half of the current E guild and they will say the same that i am right.

Now when i clarified all the things and u saw that 95% of the things are lies(actually u needed to see his post in his own guild, it was terrifiyng, this here is only like 5% of the whole thing he wrote to everyone else) i am going to tell u about our dear Kater and Dasox. They have multies like everyone else which is normal. But noone knew they have 8 multies in the same guild named GER. It was their biggest secret as they didnt want people to know that. I am not sure is it a normal multy or a multy using the TOR application, so admins probably cannot catch their ips even if its tor.
    So the guy named chefomaika didnt know about them as noone else and attacked one of the GER guys. Instead of our leaders telling us that its them and chef was going to return the 5k sulfur he stole they decided to act behind the scenes. They attacked with their multies chefomaika city and wiped out his army. After that i removed my barb army and decided to go for these guys named GER because I was like "Why the hell are they attacking us". But Dasox immediately whispered us and said he put them in the "not to attack list". After that they were acting like nothing happened, asked us 100 questions and were like "ohh what we need to do now" ( this is a conversation with Dasox as Kater said Dasox did it and he will let him handle him). One day, second day, third day - we had no answer. I started asking our chancellary guys but noone was giving me straight answer. But then one of them said its indeed them with GER multies. So i continued my investigation and more guys started saying that its indeed them and its a secret. I know this secred since 2 months ago but i kept silent because I was asked.

How do u think i felt at that time ? YOUR OWN LEADER ATTACKING HIS OWN MEMBERS BEHIND THE SCENES WITH MULTIES AND THEN ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE MADE LIES AND MADE THE SERVER AGAINST YOU. Noone deserve such attitute, noone.

The ugly truth. Sorry Kater. But i am so dissapointed in you. You can attack me, you can make the whole server against me if u want. I dont feel the joy of playing anymore. I was playing for fun, because games are for that. Not for conspiracies, intrigues and such bad stuff.

Edited 2 times, last by Fruppy ().

• Some of my alliance people already told me that that what you say here is contradicting to what you say to them in private chats! :D

At first I have to say that when I mention "you", I mean you plus your Bulgarian clique.

1. You tried to plunge us in a large scale war with FREI and their allies CD.

2. You tried to plunge us in a large scale war with WOW; Ajax and Scorpio already plunged FREI and WOW in two wars. Ajax left there and joined us after Fruppy was doing a lot of pressure, and we didnt knew much background stuff. And then Scorpio failed to plunge WOW and FREI in a third war, so he left WOW and suddenly you started attacks on WOW, not the whole months before it. And it is well-known that WOW has much resources, since months. So dont tell, you attacked bc of resources - you attacked as revenge for your friend not succeeding to plunge WOW into wars.

3. You even broke your own words towards WOW.

4. You were making propaganda in EW all the time since Leonida entered E and EW leader had RL stuff to do. You used it out and made massive propaganda, even EW leader complained towards us!

5. You were promising Scorpio places in our alliance, even the Chancellery did not knew about it. You were making membership managing, and it is definitely NOT okay to promise other players things in name of Chancellery without letting them know.

6. There were plans long before that you and your friends will go outside alliance, make own alliance or enter the next alliance plunging more alliances into wars everyone against everyone, by seeding hatered between all people.

7. You were opening extra discord channels for only your bulgar friends and some of them even denied to come to alliance chat! A clear secession move!

In an alliance, there should be order, and people usually can get kicked because of much less! But working on plunging everyone into war, seeding hatered between main and wing, planning to leave alliance to infiltrate the next one or doing alone stuff, is not reason for kicking? You were not holdable, and for treason there is only one right solution: Kick.

Also i dont like the idea that without even asking someone u start approaching different guilds saying that he is the stabbing people behind their backs and doing propaganda.

I didnt wrote to other guilds except the other "victims" of your and your friends intrigues. Who was it writing to every alliance to the server, who did it? You.

Because of your actions most of the guilds dont want me and also considered me as an enemy.

Well, the victim of a putsch trial is guilty for the consequences? :D I trusted you but you tried to destroy our alliance and your trial continues. I have an anglo-bulgar in my alliance who was long time in EW, telling me that he already reckoned with such a move of you, because as an other bulgar he can access you better than me german.

I have never denied contact with Scorpio.

My members, who you wrote, told me that you denied contact with Scorpio. And this was a lie:

My ex leader Kater decided that i am friend with this guy only because our ENEMY FREI told him that.

...showing prooves.

I completed the sentence ;) And prooves dont lie. I saw them. And I was shocked and immediately told my members that you lied to them.

We didnt have any friendly pact with them

You had a personal non-agression-pact with WOW and you broke it.

4. I am not traitor and i am not doing any propaganda. I am playing for fun and i dont find joy in conspiracies and intrigues!

And why are you agitating the EW alliance since multiple weeks in the background against us? People told us whilst we talked about your war-intrigues. So even more came out as we started to investigate. You were agitating in EW behind the scenes. You were opening separatist chats. And now you are texting everyone of us and every alliance on the world with propaganda.

We can ask half of the current E guild and they will say the same that i am right.

Why do you fear the answer of the other half of E? If you were right in your propaganda, couldn't you ask all of E instead of only half? ;) Look, I dont fear my people, and we already discussed about you in open alliance chat after you were kicked. Light finally struck down darkness.

Your intrigues are in light now, accept it. And stop it. Some of my alliance people already told me that that what you say here is contradicting to what you say to them in private chats!

Edited 3 times, last by Der Kater ().

• Hello Kater.

From one leader to another, I would like to say a few words. If you decide you agree with them or not is not important, but I will say it anyway. Yes, the players you named above, what they did to you is terrible - what they almost did to the server is terrible and I can't possibly understand your anger cause this didn't happen to me or my alliance.

But, players like us, who managed to play our cards right from the beginning, sitting here leading the two biggest alliances on the server - we got extra responsibility. Not because we are some sort of Gods, not because we are better than everyone else - but simply because we are in the positions we are. The way I look at the situation is a bit split - but I know people wait for us to finally mess up, to finally do something that would remove our remaining satus as the top dogs on the server.

We, more than anyone else need to understand that we need to be smart on how we do things. We need to plan every message - by plan I mean to think if this is supposed to be an official message or a private/personal message. As soon as you talk as a leader, the whole alliance is involved - if you talk as a player, you act on your own. In my opinion - repaying grudges as an alliance is rarely okey, For you involve everyone, even those who aren't a part of the drama that happened. I would never use my alliance as revenge or personal vendetta - all I would do is to use it as a defence. I would ask my player to defend eachother - but as soon people ask me to take part of attacks on a player for any reason I would refuse. I would help out earning the resources that got stolen back, but nothing else outside official, serious wars.

Those players messed up, they failed your trust and they left a scarr for the whole server to suffer from. But picture an action movie - would you waste two hours watching a movie if they threw the badguy out of the movie before the filming started, leaving the main character having to knock his hand into the wall cause there is noone else? think like that on ikariam - let's say you bully these players out of the server and removes all their fun. What would we do then? No bad guys, no enemies, we would probably leave the game within a few weeks cause watching a snail riding a turtle would be much more fun. Use this golden opportunity to keep the enemies and use your personal vendetta on them - without ruining the whole game experience and sink down to their level.

You are a great player - I respect you as a leader and I know how hard you work. We're in the same boat in many ways both of us. Your alliance need you in so many ways - You are the face who sets the standard for the rest of the alliance - You are the player who arrange the meeting - You are the player who pick the right leadership and in most cases you've succeded on that. But ganging up on 5 players, no matter what they did, are wrong and not the Kater I respect and look up to. This is a player who finds it hard to use his real qualities, the qualities you used to develop E and take it to the second biggest spot out there.

Take some time and relax, my friend. Find back your excellent qualities - those to rival a king. Use your qualities to rival a king to set the example for the rest of the server. I am not telling you to forget about those players, but you can take your personal vendetta and your personal revenge without involving E, the moment you do so, you forces those who lacks the vendetta you feel for those members into a war - a war the outcome is already choosen long before it started.

A good leader knows when to go to war and when to step down. A good leader knows when to kill and when to simply avoid it. A good leader knows when to include their alliance and when not to - alliance should be a last defence - a family and a home. Not a bunch of bandits running around killing people 5 million smaller than them. If you sent 5 on 5 you would probably still win against them easily.

Listen, I am not here to tell you how to rule your alliance and I am not here to tell you what to do, but I am here to tell you what I would do and right now I think you are over-doing it. If people in my alliance got a grudge against these players - Sure they are free to attack them as much as they want to. But it will never be an official attack from CD as CD simply won't go all out to bully people out of the server, as long as I am the leader of the alliance. They will never be able to join us cause that kind of players arent something I appreciate and I would rather leave the alliance myself rather than to house players like that. But players in my alliance are not allowed to bring personal vendetta or revenge into the alliance - every kind of action like that will be dealth with for that person alone and alone only.

It is up to you what you decide to do - If you decide to keep on slaughtering them it will not ruin my view of you as a great leader - but my current level of respect for you, not as a player but as a leader will probably never recover. With that said this is your alliance and you guys suffered, i am just a member of CD who didnt end up in this situation - but even if this happened to me I would rebuild my alliance and still don't use bullying and revenge as a tool. We are players who use ikariam as a game to escape from reality - Some people want to be the badguy you see in movies and tv-shows and quite frankly. Without badguys - This game isn't much more than yet another version of Sim city.

- opti

Edited once, last by opti ().

• Hello, I am Elenoa in ikariam and Katrin in real life, I am a member of Crimson Dragons but I am not here wearing the Crimson Dragons hat this time.

On the last week I did my own investigation about what happened with the bulgarian players that Kater mentioned, I will point on 3 of those but what I will say about them also applies for the rest.

Scorpio was in WoW alliance and he didn't like FREI, actually hated FREI, unfortunately for him, FREI and WoW agreed to have peace.

Suddenly 3 days after they made the peace, Scorpio co-operated with ajax ex-WoW and was in EW at that time, and they both attacked all FREI and their mults, of course that Scorpio attacked only the mults and ajax attacked FREI so WoW will claim that it is not a break of the peace, HOWEVER, after small conversion with WoW leadership we agreed that Scorpio broke the peace in an indirect way, which led to the decision to kick him.

Suddenly, Scorpio left WoW before they even told him their decision and he declared that he will join EW, 2 hours later, Fruppy broke his promise with WoW and attacked them and pillaged alot of resources.

Now you can tell me it is not planned and it all happened at a perfect timing without a plan, however I tend not to believe this bullshit. They wanted war with FREI and they did everything they can to make that happened, the thing is Kater knew something they didn't, a war with FREI will also lead to war with CD who would protect them from a menace, 50 members attacking 3? big NONO.

Moreover, it was a chance for WoW to declare war on EW and revenge what Fruppy did, which means E and EW just finished their 1 month war with the offically, the strongest alliance in the server, BSQ and they will need to start ANOTHER war because some egoist players decided to make a mess.

So yeah, they rest you all know and you know what Kater decided.

But and there is a big BUT !

THIS IS A FANTACY GAME ! Traitors are allowed ! Spies allowed ! being Heroes are allowed ! The seek of justice is a must.

We can't simply make people quit because they made some mess, we are not the gods of ikariam, and today it is Fruppy and his friends and tomorrow it could be any of you !

let's bring the sense here, this is a strategic game. we are not murdering everyone who chose bad or good strategies, *THEY MUST BE PUNISHED*! to show others that making such actions will lead to a response !

BUT PUNISHMENT IS NOT MAKING THEM QUIT THE SERVER AND MAKE THEM LONELY !

WE CAN'T TELL OTHER ALLIANCE TO NOT ACCEPT THEM OR WE WILL HUNT THEM.

Let the leaders decide if they want them or not, you can be hostile towards the alliance that accepted them, but it is not ok to threat to delete them from the game, it is possible but it is not okay. If you are marvel nerd like me so you know that with great power you have great responsibility.

Now personal message to Kater, I am your friend, when I connected the dots I came to you because I am in CD but I know you and you're the leader of E so in indirect way I care about E as well. I liked you from the start and it just grew since we met, so as a friend I feel the duty to take care of you. However I also care about the future of kerb, you help me alot and I appreciate that but this time it went too far if u ask me, you kicked them, you shamed them and you will punish them, but think about the opposite situation, not long before people here accused you in BSQ war thread that you are lying, sometimes people do mistakes and sometimes we can even misjudge the situation, I say it with my own voice that I dislike all the players you've mentioned and I told you that I will attack them personally and I will do that! they pissed me off way too much to let them escape without a punishment, but a punishment is not make other people quit the game, trust me they have their kin now on kerb, people know who they are and they will not co-operate with them with or without our threats, if someone still want to accept them, let him enjoy the chaos they will make in his alliance I couldn't care less. I only care about CD and my friends, you are one of them so I also care for E as I mentioned. As long as I am involved even if the scenario that they wished would happen, it wouldn't be as bad as you think, I would come to talk to you like I always do long long before the option of going to a war against my friend.

Make easier punishment and rethink about ur threat to attack any alliance that accept them please, there is no good without evil, it is not ok to execute players who did bad if you ask me.

Thank you

P.S - joining opti, I will quit CD before giving home to such players.

• Firstly, I'd like to state that I'm now talking as a player, and NOT in my capacity of diplomat and leadership team member of WOW. WOW condemns what has happened, and we will not accept any of the instigators into our alliance.

Now, for the post:

I completely agree that the instigators must be punished for what they attempted to do, but I also do not believe in locking people out of the game.

Let me tell you a story from another game I've played, called Rise of Kingdoms. It's a game that, in some ways, is like Ikariam, except it has one major downside: It's massively pay-to-win. You can instantly boost an account to what would be equal to several years of playtime if you just put some money in it.

I know Ikariam has some p2w aspects as well, but nothing like Rise of Kingdoms. Now, for the story:

Rise of Kingdoms has "kingdoms" instead of servers. These kingdoms are usually ruled by 1-3 large alliances, forming a council. Eventually, within the first couple of months of lifetime of a kingdom, the council would form, and all alliances will be forced into council 'families'. Depending on your size and standing, you will be allowed to move towns to a more favorable area (with better resources), and be allowed to participate in large PvE events, that benefit participants highly.

All of this explanation is just to give perspective.

Playin RoK, it quickly becomes apparent that if you don't spend, you don't have a chance at growing fast enough to keep up. This means you'll quickly lack the size and power to actually be part of anything else than a small alliance on the outskirts of the map. Eventually, this forces you into a choice: Become a farm account (gather and give resources to the council), spend money to grow, or quit the kingdom. Most either quit or spend, but some are forced to gather. If you don't do one of the three, you will be 'zeroed' by the council (they will destroy everything you have and keep attacking you, effectively making your score 0). On top of that, any disagreements or non-compliance in accordance with council 'law' (rules made up by the sitting council) will be punished with you being zeroed and forced off the kingdom (server).

Lastly, there are the kingdom-vs-kingdom events, where players fight other servers, in a large multi-server war. This usually results in one kingdom becoming another kingdom's 'dog', worsening the already sad play state for anyone not willing to pay.

If you didn't do as the council wanted, or acted out in any way attempting to create your own fun (sometimes in dumb ways, as we saw in Ikariam with this situation), you wouldn't be able to participate in any war or battle style events, as all your troops would be killed instantly the second you built them. All you could do was farm and build, which gets boring fast.

This ruined the game completely for many people. An otherwise promising game suddenly turned into this simulation of a real-life dictatorship, where you either fulfill the role granted to you by the supreme leader, or you are imprisoned until you quit.

Why did I tell this story? Well, it's because I don't want it to repeat itself in Ikariam, or any other games. I love this server and it's players, and while some definitely deserve to have the crap beaten out of them (We know who), no one deserves to be perma-zeroed and forced off a server, or locked out of alliances because of threats made by the largest alliance on the server. It simply isn't right. The story serves as a warning; when people begin to take a game too seriously, it takes the fun out of the game. Forcing people to conform to a specific playstyle ruins the fun for everyone.

I'm not saying that I believe this situation to be the same as what I saw in Rise of Kingdoms, but it is definitely possible to draw parallels between the two.

All involved instigators should be hit hard and fast, but not have the fun taken from them. That, my friends, is good leadership. Abraham Lincoln said: "I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." - I think we should learn from that in this situation. Kater, I urge you to take back the threat of attacks from E on any alliance that deals with the instigators. Instead, beat the living shit out of them, and then forgive.

It's never easy to forgive wrongdoing, but it's what differentiates a good leader from a bad one; and Kater, I definitely recognize your potential as not just a good leader, but a great one.

And I won't forget:

Skål!

https%3A%2F%2Fphotos.watchmedier.dk%2FImages%2Farticle6669580.ece%2FALTERNATES%2Fschema-16_9%2F7722094.jpg

• Hello, its chefomaika, one of the worst people in the kerbleros, like the ,,the greatest Kater say''

First of all excuse me , my english is on middle level, i wish that you will understand me

I just want to tell you all smth,

the reason ,,the greatest Leader of all time'' whant to bully us is not because we did smth,

95% of the thinks he says is a lies, he want to push us stop playing this game because

until we play the truth will stay in the server. And the truth is not that we are intriguers who

want get all into a war, as he say. The truth is that the orders for attaciing Frei was coming

direct from the lier Kater, and after that he use it that we wanted to proof ourself and mess up whit

the stronger guys, only to proof ourself and to get revange because they were attack us and none in

the ,,amaizing union'' E didnt come to help us, expect KG(respect for you bro, if you write this) because

the ,the greatest Kater'' first lies that he is preparing for war, after that he said he is in war , after that he

obvius was deside to make them friends, but yo i will tell you that they are friends until the begining of the game

soo the real conspirator is the ,,the greatest Leader of all time'' , aaa excuse me the greates lier.

I wont proof antyhing, but if you want to know they are the chats in the discourd group and picture that we were

showed everytime we attack FREI but there is noone who will say you that.

After all i want to say that as you say this is just a game, for fun. Soo who want to take it personaly, its his problem,

i am busy person and there is no time for such an intrigues as Kater say, i play for fun.

Greatings for everyone, expect the liers in the E( I mean a few people, Dasox(who attack me , his own member, whit his multies, and Kater(who very good

covered his friend), the greatest lier ! )

• Hey everyone, I'm Niem, and with this post, I only represent myself and my views on the topic discussed.

In Ikariam, some actions might turn personal very quickly. Not knowing all aspects of this story, It is tough to imagine what everyone has gone through and what has happened behind the scene. However, what I have got as a takeaway here sounds like bullying, regardless of how it all started. I bet some of you have been bullied before in real life or online. For those who have been the victims know, being ostracized is the worst ultimatum they could face, forcing the victim to isolate themselves from their current position to somewhere unknown, often depression.

I have been bullied in real life and escaped that online, where I met some of my current best friends. I often found a lot of comforts online, surrounded by similar people. Now that I'm older, I have done a lot of work both in real life and online to help those who are being bullied with various actions, sometimes with words, sometimes with actions. Today I thought it would be good not to point fingers at anyone but to point out something that is our worst nightmare as gamers, yet we see too often.

Let me start with a few quotations from a BBC article by Kelly Oakes - on 16th September 2019 With the title: Why children become bullies at school.

"For the longest time, in the research literature, we thought there was just one type of bully: a highly aggressive kid that had self-esteem issues that may come from a violent home or neglectful home," says Dorothy Espelage, a professor of education at the U of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. That picture is now changing. The definition of bullying that academic researchers have adopted states that it's a form of aggression between individuals or groups with different levels of power. It perhaps fails to capture the terrible toll it can have on victims or the complex reasons why people become bullies in the first place. But one key element is the difference in power.

Researchers' picture of the typical school bully has become more nuanced in recent years. Aside from the blunt and open aggressor, another more Machiavellian kind of bullying has come to be recognized. Children who fall into this category tend to have better social skills and are often charismatic and liked by teachers – far from the "oafish" stereotype of bullies. These children can turn on and off their bullying to suit their needs.

"Socially dominant bullies want to be the leader of the crowd," says Espelage. "And the way they do that is to push kids down the hierarchy."

I hope everyone can take a moment to read through the quotation and think through their choices. For example, we are playing a game that involves pillaging, occupation, strategic attacks, and politics, but let's not apply social strategies such as bullying as a weapon in a game that already has so many ways of fighting.

• Towards Elenoa, Lelantos, Opti:

There is no automatism that we are going to make war with alliances taking those 6 people. But there is no automatism that those 6 people can flee into other alliances and expect no problems. So soon the first attacks will occur. If they enter other alliances, those alliances have the possibility to regard problems as personal problems between E people and those 6 people and therefore restrain from intervene. If that happens, there is no reason to pursue the whole alliances. But nobody can restrain us from taking consequences against those 6. If people act against us, there will be consequences. As long as the "refugee alliances" refuse to intervene, we restrain from wide-based attacks on those alliances.

So not plunging into wars is not one-way, it only is able if its vice versa. Our red line is supporting those 6 people. As long as the "refugee alliances" would stay behind the red line, its fine. Only taking people into an alliance does not mean automatically support them.

Well, for now, I dont see Fruppy or chefomaika in other alliances, so we are talking about unlaid eggs. :)

• To #everyone IMPORTANT !

My friends, like you say after all its just a game. I understand this German lier , who obvious has no other work to do,

but i cant understand you. You all are seeing that smth in his story does not make sense. I want to tell you that he is

just one person who want to have control over the whole server, and obvius he is getting what he want, because you

flame him about his methods but after all you are doing exacly what he want.

I will tell you smth, flex on me, come and occupate my ports, make me stop playing this game. I REALY DONT CARE,

i am not spending 1 dolar into this game, i am not connected whit it like some other people. I can stop play just right now,

and that wont change my life BUT the real problem is that if you keep tolerate this kind of playing, because you are doing

exacly that, the server will die. It is already dies, because how we all can see when we started they was 150+ people online ,

after month or two they were 100+- but right now they are playing about 50 60 people everyday, and we dont know how many are

multiacounts, because i know only my ex ,, greatest leaders'' have whole union GER whit at least 8 acounts. FREI has too, maybe

you my frineds has too and when i start calculating there are leaving less and less people. So what i want to say whit the germans lier

actions they are already 6 victims, 2 of them was stop top play(ajax, mangusta) thats i know. Me and my frined fruppy was playing but,

we are thinking everyday to stop not because we are scared, because there is getting boring . And the reason is your acttions. For all of

you.

In the end i will finish like that: Trust me, if you keep playing like this the whole server will sinks whit all of you. There is no funny in making

intrigues and smth. The whole meaning of the Ikariam is to fight each other, but whit your gameplay you will stay 10 20 farmers who are in

good diplomatic relationships, and you will be able to do only 1v1 . And that is what our great lier whant to do, because like we all can see

he dont miss to show us that he is unbeaten 1V1 ! since i dont know when....

Soo think about my words and keep playing for fun. That is what i want to say to those people who want to keep having fun whit the game in

this server.

To THE GREATEST LIER i will say, that you know more than me how pathetic you are whit this lies and whit these actions. SHAME ON YOU

:D :D :D

Greatings, everyone else !

Edited 2 times, last by chefomaika ().