Vacation Mode MS Banks

• This is getting beyond Absurd. 33 million MS scored is a larger score than all the accounts I have combined, there is more MS in this account than there is in all of the Alliances and individual players on the entire Alpha Server combined!

This guy isn't even a server native, he moves server to server selling MS.

I would like to see GameForge fix the issue of vacation mode MS banks. Especially when they warp server to server to sell MS. Some of these players (not making accusations against this player) even sell MS for real life currency from what I have read on the forums and been told by alliance members.

The bigger alliances can have multiples of these accounts and store millions of troops and ships to use later and it creates an unfair advantage to the small alliances who don't have the resources the bigger alliances have. So with these banks the small alliances will be bullied around by the bigger ones.

What would fix this issue?

I have a few ideas:

1. Limit the amount of MS an individual player can purchase each week. 30k a week of total MS score seems fair. Each unit has its own MS value, in the black market or trade port have the weekly spending limit displayed and how much a player has left to spend. Much like being selective over which buildings our accounts have a player will have to be very selective on what they absolutely need during the week. Having a weekly reset of ms points would help the servers not have players warping around and selling lots of MS for real life money.

2. Allow for 100k MS to be upkeep free while in vacation mode, if a player goes into vacation mode with more than 100k MS then they must pay half the upkeep costs for anything above the 100k MS in vacation mode. Anything above 250K MS would be full cost.

0 < 100k = free upkeep in vacation mode

100k < 250 = 50% upkeep in vacation mode

250k < = 100% upkeep in vacation mode

3. Limit how much MS a player can warp to another server with and have a cooldown for how often a player warp servers. 100k max MS when warping servers. 1 week warp cooldown.

4. Put a weight amount on gold in the game when it comes to trading and Say 5k gold a trade ship. I can send 1 trade ship to go buy an infinite amount of ships from a single player and this feature is broken.

5. When buying ships from another player, make the navel ships sail with the cargo ship and the speed is based on the slowest ship. Currently this is the fastest way to move ships around the map.

6. Allow 1 black market per account. Accounts have towns spread out on the server to move the MS around and sell

• the problem is simply gold.

there are a lot of reasons for that, but it is, what it is.

just remove the ability to use gold for transactions in the tradepost and the black market.

once those two buildings are restricted to using the 5 resources to barter with, the game's already-in-place balancing elements come into play.

• ome of these players (not making accusations against this player) even sell MS for real life currency from what I have read on the forums and been told by alliance members.

Please, if you find anyone selling MS for money in the forum, make sure to report it through the report button or by poking me. In addition, if you receive any ingame message requesting the same, report it as well.

Hope your suggestion go through to the game developers. Good luck. :)

• Hahahahhaha

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)SaLeH YoUnIs(EN)(BR)

(player account)ڝڦڔ ڣڶڛطـﯧْـن(AE)

:saint:If you have a death wish, come close to me:saint:

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

8)(Alpha.AE)(Delta.AE)(Zelos.AE)(Ares.AE_soon.Ares EN).(Kerberos.BR)8)

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• Allow 1 black market per account. Accounts have towns spread out on the server to move the MS around and sell

I must disagree with this. Part of the point of having two or more Black Markets is so that one will be accessible if the other is blocked. The same goes for Trading Posts too.