Relocating buildings

• Long ago, like a decade ago, there was a script that was changing the buildings position.

Is there any script that can do that with the current version of the game?

Like: is that script that you are talking here still working?

• Long ago, like a decade ago, there was a script that was changing the buildings position.

This script still exists but it is not updated for the latest version and, most important, I think it is against the rules to use it.

:)

This script still exists but it is not updated for the latest version and, most important, I think it is against the rules to use it.

:)

I thought that against the rules are the scripts that automates things (like sending resources, upgrading buildings, etc) or collects data from the game (like collecting world map data).

But a script that does nothing else than changing the appearance? How would this be against the rules?

L.E.: Extracted from the "Games Rules":

. Scripting

• Usage of software or scripts in order to gain advantages at the expense of other players is not allowed. This includes bots, macros and other automatisms.

From this statement, it is clear to me that such a script (that allows you to change building positions) is NOT forbidden, because it doesn't give any advantage over other players.

• Just a reminder: in case of using any script you take absolutely all the responsibility for any possible damage to account. We've had enough cases in the past when towns were demolished or accounts hacked just because of such scripts. So - think twice and do not post any links to scripts here.

• It is such a shame that there are people who even consider using scripts to play this game ... Even Ika-Easy is seen for a lot of players as something normal while that destroys an important aspect within Ikariam. Go out to discover and experience, where failure is close to, is eliminated in an unfair way by using scripts

• Ika-easy have a lot of advantages that can be considered for the ban. Or they should be banned.
    Because it gave the player for example the option to do things faster. Even if it is not automatic and "AFK script" I would ban for it.

Ikariam have a lot of options that could be done through the game (like the levels f buildings, etc). But founding the right island takes a lot of time to "honest players" and this script change it. Or i supposed according what they wrote about the script.

And I think it will demolish the building too by one click so using it is a bit dangerous for the player too.

• There is a reason why people use a script, it introduces a lot of QoL improvements which are either missing from the game or are behind a paywall.

• Eh, the first time I remember this was brought up was eight or nine years ago. Either GF doesn't believe people will spend (much) Ambro on this or it's actually tricky to implement (likely a combination of both).

Lg

Boros

• And there is a reason why some options are Premium in game.

And I agree with you that there should pe premium features in the game. But the scripts seems to do a better job than some premium features and it's sad. Other than that, there will always be people that will continue to use scripts since they don't want to pay for the features.

Guys there is no need for scripts to do this, be patient that sooner or later it will happen, they are already discussing so much.

This company isn't recognized for the speed of delivered update, maybe in 10 years we will see some improvements regarding this issue