Discussing The_Godfathers battle reports

• Dont run little rabbit you saw my full navy coming why u didnt wait but you was scared :)

images.jpg

You runned from gordos arena as well since u saw me coming there grow some balls and fight me dont run like little rabbit

Sorry mod's i know dogfather will come and cry to you to move my this post to another thread but he act big here and ingame they are like little rabbit's who are afraid to face me and they just run together with STARGIRL

This post has been moved from Battle reports to the discussion thread. Please post here directly next time. ~Fesiely

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• JuneBarcarolle

Idk maybe

• you make posts in inappropriate threads
    • we like to see you whine
    • we don't care how you tell us to play our game
    • you're the kid in the schoolyard nobody wants to play with

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• I'm shocked Vend0N- isn't trolling about this. Probably can't comment without finger pointing how you made the Barbarians attack. Free military is free military 8).

peche got a 2-4-1 special :thumbup:.

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Builders will not fight back come and fight those who will beat ur ass baddly :*

Stop avoiding active players and going after offline players

Grow some courage and come fight warriors not builders .

Sincerly

VK

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• He won't do that Vendon, he would rather fight people who are offline and who have been minding their own business than actually go after anyone who has a military to fight with.

• I am actually glad you shared this, because it shows that once again I have repelled you two out of my town while you take a cheap shot.

TAKE THAT L!

• I noticed bll, Eragon aka shortbus666, sergio and June were attacked and looted. LOL @the_farms big enough to post whining to deflect attention from themselves!

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• I noticed bll, Eragon aka shortbus666, sergio and June were attacked and looted. LOL @the_farms big enough to post whining to deflect attention from themselves!

Starman

Now this is funny, one of the leaders of the most farmed alliances in Alpha pointing out someone got farmed. Maybe look at your poor excuse of a alliance VNS and their tendencies to get farmed by anyone and everyone that attacks them. All you guys can do is cheer on Godfather and Mafia as you are their lap dogs....they used and abused you and you don't even realize it. Its rather sad all the messages from your members....please oh please oh great Weapon x please leave us alone....lmao.....Farms.....War Continues

• one of the leaders of the most farmed alliances

You're a funny little girl. Everyone is a Leader in VNS lol. If we posted our Farm Reports, you'd know where our military is. Here's one who converted to do an upgrade

34 364,631 418,793 2D 22h 6,698

That little voice in your head is us laughing at you.

PLEASE send more propaganda, We

Vendon and June's wars continue!

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• You're a funny little girl. Everyone is a Leader in VNS lol. If we posted our Farm Reports, you'd know where our military is. Here's one who converted to do an upgrade

So what you are saying is VNS is the blind leading the blind?? One big clown car? This explains alot. Converting to do a upgrade seems pretty smart...thanks for pointing out how smart our players are.....you really just spot nonsense and it really is amusing. All of Alpha is laughing at you.

• Farm this!

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Vendon and June's wars continue!

Starman

If they are "Vendon and June's wars", then just stop interacting with them.

If you don't want to have a war, then don't.

It takes two to tango.

June has said repeatedly that the attacks on VNS will stop once you decide to stop warring.

So, at the moment, YOU are the problem for your alliance.

Not June, not Vendon, not even godfather.

You.

So take accountability for your own actions.

I mean, if you know how...

• 1,391+741+1,241+1,625=4998

Bragging about almost pillaging 5K? I know your standards are low, but sheesh.  :rolleyes:

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• 1,391+741+1,241+1,625=4998

Bragging about almost pillaging 5K? I know your standards are low, but sheesh.

He is so desperated to post a win agains me because he is so scared to fight me alone thats why he always has 2 or 3 guys with him just to face me .

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• What happened there shortbus666? You talk on the board instead backing it up, eh.

Don't worry the wars continue!

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• June has said repeatedly that the attacks on VNS will stop once you decide to stop warring.

So, at the moment, YOU are the problem for your alliance.

Again CHICKENhawk READ the first post. I know that is too much for you to understand.

Now you can persuade June to meet Godfather's terms or as the kids say stfu. I stated my terms would be for both troublemakers leave the server. Keep gas lighting the messenger. It doesn't change the causes.

He is so desperated to post a win agains me because he is so scared to fight me alone thats why he always has 2 or 3 guys with him just to face me .

No desperation. You couldn't defend yourself. Get to apologizing. It doesn't take MONTHS to do.

Don't worry the wars continue!

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• There's no reason to meet any terms if Lost isn't losing.

You're the one whining about the war continuing. If you wanted it over, you'd talk.

You clearly don't, so, as a result of you wanting to be in war, your alliance is getting farmed.

This isn't rocket science, it's a browser game.

• Relax DOGFATHER YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHO'S Your DADDY .

Dont use colossus little rabbit .

45K SHIPS AND YOU STILL USED COLOSSUS JUST TO GET AWAY FROM MY CLAWS LITTLE CHICKEN;).

40k-ships.jpg

Sea battle near ΨEXCOMMUNICADOΨ

(20.02.2024 5:31:12)

-Vend0N-[Lost] from DETOX - S4, ΨEXCOMMUNICADOΨ, DETOX - S1

vs

TheGodfather[MAFIA] from ΨEXCOMMUNICADOΨ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram-Ship............................374(-126) - Ram-Ship...........................8899(-126)

Fire Ship............................14(-203) - Fire Ship.........................12272(-322)

Mortar Ship...........................168(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................2603(-0)

Steam Ram.............................170(-0) - Steam Ram............................2424(-0)

............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................558(-28)

Diving Boat...........................92(-28) - Diving Boat..........................2865(-0)

Paddle Speedboat......................400(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.....................9203(-0)

Balloon Carrier.......................76(-14) - Balloon Carrier.....................2584(-14)

Tender.................................80(-0) - Tender...............................1236(-0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military..............................-2846.2 - Military..............................-3802.4

Offensive points.........................9506 - Defence points.........................7115.5

Damage Received........................142310 - Damage Received........................190120

Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

Winners: TheGodfather[MAFIA]

Losers: -Vend0N-[Lost]

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 3:46:12)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 3:46:12)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 3:57:00)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 4:01:12)

-Vend0N-'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 4:02:25)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 4:16:12)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 4:18:52)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 4:31:12)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 4:31:27)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 4:46:12)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 4:48:22)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 5:01:12)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 5:04:08)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 5:16:12)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 5:17:56)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Colossus' is activated. (20.02.2024 5:25:28)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 5:31:12)

Sea battle near ΨEXCOMMUNICADOΨ

(20.02.2024 3:35:23)

-Vend0N-[Lost] from LAKE TOWN, ΨEXCOMMUNICADOΨ

vs

TheGodfather[MAFIA] from ΨEXCOMMUNICADOΨ

Ram-Ship.............................140(-90) - Ram-Ship............................9025(-90)

Fire Ship............................14(-145) - Fire Ship.........................12594(-230)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................2603(-0)

Steam Ram.............................100(-0) - Steam Ram............................2424(-0)

............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................734(-20)

Diving Boat...........................40(-20) - Diving Boat..........................2865(-0)

Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.....................9203(-0)

Balloon Carrier.......................30(-10) - Balloon Carrier.....................2672(-10)

Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender...............................1236(-0)

Military................................-2033 - Military................................-2716

Offensive points.........................6790 - Defence points.........................5082.5

Damage Received........................101650 - Damage Received........................135800

Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

Winners: TheGodfather[MAFIA]

Losers: -Vend0N-[Lost]

43356 units from TheGodfather[MAFIA] are defending the port of ΨEXCOMMUNICADOΨ

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 2:35:23)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 2:35:23)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 2:35:49)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 2:50:23)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 2:50:49)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 3:05:23)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 3:06:41)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 3:20:23)

The miracle of -Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 3:20:46)

The miracle of TheGodfather[MAFIA] 'Hephaestus’ Forge' is activated. (20.02.2024 3:35:23)

As the only thing left of -Vend0N-[Lost]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

As the only thing left of -Vend0N-[Lost]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

thread moved from battle reports to the discussion thread ~Fesiely

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• I think a separate thread could be made for that farm. It's a change from chasing to get a Colossus.

Starman

moved from The Godfathers' Battle Reports to Discussing The_Godfathers battle reports ~Fesiely

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef