Help Fix Accounts That Have Been Inactive For A Long Time Still Not Deleted

• It's been over a week as Ikariam Team said. 5-7 days, But still not seeing any changes and not seeing the old account being deleted!

( Dear players, in course of the week we'll apply some minor setting changes to the live rounds in an attempt to "speed up" the deletion of inactive accounts that have been graveyarded,

Since this is done gradually and we are still worried about too long queues which lead to negativ side effects, it may take ~5-7 days before you'll start noticing a change.

This should, in the end, lead to a much faster deletion of the inactive accounts, however, it IS going to take a few more days to pick up the pace. )

• Code: Inacite Players
    1. Greetings to forum members, greetings to admins, moderators and everyone who works on this game. I have one question, perhaps a request. I really like this game, you can even look in my information, the first account was made in 2009. But I experience a huge defeat that many inactive players still exist. Serbian server - Ares 3, please do some intervention. People who only registered and never joined the game are still on the islands for months, years, spoiling the concept and the excitement of active players. Because of them we build new cities on remote islands, we enter from the beginning and you are aware that everyone would like to grab a good place and wait for the next city nearby and that the investment has points and that active players have the privilege of having a good layout of cities as well as the power of mines if. I'm almost constantly sending messages through the game about 7 accounts that are inactive and that only get in the way in places where we active ones can set up cities and still progress. Please do something about it, don't totally neglect Ares 3, there are good and active players out there who still care about the game.
    Code

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M

• Hey Adalya

While I fully understand your feeling, currently there is nothing we can do about it. We need to wait until the war servers will be ready for merge and only then they will be connected to the current graveyard servers. However there seems to be 0 info from the game developers about when it could happen - next month, year or century. :)

• Draxo

Code
    1. Thank you for the very quick response. It would mean a lot of information, if there are conditions to contact anyone who knows something more about it. Because a lot of time has passed, I am constantly hoping that when I log in to the account, there will be no more inactive players and that the game will be played in full glory again. Anyway, thank you for the information, we active players can only hope that it will happen soon, because patience has an end. When you are the only active player on the island and you have invested 20 million wood in it and you know that no one else can build a city and help you in that, it is depressing and quite demoralizing. Cheers to you, and thanks anyway.
    Code

d4oibcf-dba4d1dd-8bce-4601-bff4-b59549bec1de.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlODU4YTNhLTk5OWQtNDAyMi1hZTAyLTEzOTg0NDdhOTM2YlwvZDRvaWJjZi1kYmE0ZDFkZC04YmNlLTQ2MDEtYmZmNC1iNTk1NDliZWMxZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.dp2XCQk0qMZIBso58sn9BwCNveYaLxegDUiG3pvGl4M