DoW : HoR Declares on -PH-

• I will Admit, Fear and Big Ben are good at fighting. They got me locked into a corner.

so you are Fusion in HOR?.i dont know MODS can break the rules. hehehe

btw, last night i was so drained out at work, working to buy some ambrosia(not to get it free and just lapdog my master)
    and the moment we was chasing you i felt asleep lol luckily you didnt attack hahaha

What rule have I broken ? Are you saying Moderators and Game Operators are not allowed to play Ikariam?

dont mis understood me :D

just give us a great fight :D

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• FEAR aka The Pirate Shame aka The Pilot King aka The Bromance King aka Streets Puppy aka Original Beggar see old dog always on the top in OP and DP and you I don't see it!!!!!!!:)

And about Ambro Im just a normal player not like a rich street puppy like you wasting money then still lost on the pirate!!!! ;(

m5iJhng.jpg

• when fear enters the piracy, he is a beginner, you really dont know the result, or just pretending?

Gr Al, most of them are thrown out of top 50 piracy, maybe some of us dont see the picture and real deal.

look at the latest result of top piracy, dont be blind with your own pride. you are not blind.

PunkyPunky just for now you are in top 5, of top offs and def.

look at me, im in top 10 offs or 11 or 12, look the difference on our TS, the difference of top ally to ours, once we grow up like your ally, and can build 200k or more GS, what do you think can PH can do?

i just remember the guy from UK server told me: "high TS and GS, you don't have"

a big guy from HoR said:

this is how to FLEX punky2, not that you are in top offs or def, skill mennnn!

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• Pain Im not referring to you. I just answer only Fear aka The Pirate shame aka The Pilot King aka The Bromance King aka The Street Puppy aka Original Beggar he The Who told he is the best on our GC right common don't pretend he is newbe we are all newly in Alpha US.

And about GS and TS in UK server you want some account I have a lot and it is in proper IP share not Piloted one!!!!:)

m5iJhng.jpg

• okay, if its fear your target, but bro, dont take it personally, you know the ego inside PH members, well, we are real players not multi. we cant control individuals mind.

about UK, im in vmode there, im bored of those guy who is bigger than me keep running when caught, or use colo.

in zephy, im still fixing my account and expanding. ecomode!

tnx for the offer, but im fine with my accounts.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• Good so we good then. Im did not make it personal Pain, FEAR aka The Pirate Shame aka The Pilot King aka The Bromance King aka Street Puppy aka Original Beggar he's the one wha's started it I just reply the right thing to do!!!!:)

m5iJhng.jpg

• oppsss i dont know but why is this OLD DOG barking in this thread?. hmmm

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• do i hit some nerves?.hahahahahahaha

dont be full of anger, i dont want to blame my self if you got a heart attack

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• i dont know why this OLD DOG kept on posting in this thread

the epic part is, his english is so BAD that i wanna puke lol

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• you the leader of HoR laine ?

i dont know but im sooo ashamed of you posting this kind of battle report to just message in that section..

it feels like you are just a joke in this game, no offense but all of us in PH think that way

dont post battle reports like that again please :D

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• hayyysss all bark, there are many dogs here

all bark no bite..hmm >.<

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• i dont know why this OLD DOG kept on posting in this thread

the epic part is, his english is so BAD that i wanna puke lol

Wow look who's talking about about English I think FEAR aka The Pirate Shame aka Pilot King aka Bromance King aka Street Puppy aka Original Beggar your statement English was bad!!!:D

And I think you the one who got Heart attack LOL see you answer in board there is mind gap every minute you have to find an answer, That's the signal if you have heart attack :D

And your the one the who is angry not me I'm just replying your message LOL!!!

Don't be angry TUYE street puppy just calm down!!!!!!

m5iJhng.jpg

• Hello Friends and Frenemies from HOR alliance, as you recall I added the terms on the Declaration of War, where we will add loots and damage on the war and Damages .

From the combat reports posted on the PH VS HOR CR, this is the current tally of the difference in war damage for HOR and PH.

Feel free to do your own calculation and compare with my tally.

FEARx5 , Mizukage , laine  Psychotiger

• I work a 3 days straight Only a fool would leave for 3 days during a war and not v-mode while at work.

awwwww ..

its ironic right?.

LOOSE then VMODE hahahahahahahahahaha

idk but MODS in alpha are this weak in playing this game?

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg