DoW : HoR Declares on -PH-

• Have fun. I use to fight along side Elmo, Mighty leader of WLS. I will say this. It's to late to close your back door, I'm already on your Island.

newsiggo20.png

Game Operator EN / Board Mod US

• Have fun. I use to fight along side Elmo, Mighty leader of WLS. I will say this. It's to late to close your back door, I'm already on your Island.

no worries :D . we will gladly welcome you .just be sure to use to HOR tag so that your damage dealt will be counted hehe

bring it on

MOD + GREEKS + HOR

vs

-PH-

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• Quote from FEARx5

no worries :D . we will gladly welcome you .just be sure to use to HOR tag so that your damage dealt will be counted hehe

bring it on

MOD + GREEKS + HOR

vs

-PH-

Are you trying to unite the server against you, or does this just come naturally for you? This is not a group usually seen lumped together.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• nope

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• we want to fight one at a time but it seems HOR and the GREEKS are ganging up against 13 players LOL

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• we want to fight one at a time but it seems HOR and the GREEKS are ganging up against 13 players LOL

Oh I thought FEAR you are the best what do you expect if they ganging up is this what you wish right!!!!!!

And now you tell you have only 13 players common we have the blood of BONIFACIO just fight fight remember that!!!!

And BTW that happen when you have a thicker face!!!!!!

m5iJhng.jpg

• Quote from FEARx5

we want to fight one at a time ...

No you didn't. You wanted as many alliances as you could get to attack you all at once. That way you could claim that PH was fighting all these alliances. I guess you kinda got your wish? ?(

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• just bring it on big boys

i see thats how ALPHA works, just pure farming then ganging up against one alliance LOL.

arent you happy we are makling this server alive?.

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Quote from FEARx5

Alpha was alive before you got here. It'll be alive when you're gone. I'd say you're doing a pretty good job of making people unhappy, though. ;)

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• Quote from FEARx5

Alpha was alive before you got here. It'll be alive when you're gone. I'd say you're doing a pretty good job of making people unhappy, though. ;)

alive of what?

alive of pure farming LOL

well i rest my case,, gonna go to work brb :D

attack me anytime you want ..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

Oh I thought FEAR you are the best what do you expect if they ganging up is this what you wish right!!!!!!

And now you tell you have only 13 players common we have the blood of BONIFACIO just fight fight remember that!!!!

hey punky2, i know you got hurt by fear, but pls, we know you are on the side of another alliance from the beginning not with PH, bec. you owe them. lets say a debt.

you can't move out bec.you take too much from them. hmmmmm.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

Hello Punk

I know Fear have bruised your Ego, we alteady asked you 2, to fight on a 1v1 gauntlet to conclude who’s the better fighter right?

I think the offer still stands..

• Quote from FEARx5

hey june, good day, we see your alliance as strongest in this server, these guys Gr Al and HoR are strong but not like lost, but dont be carried away with the heated conversations in this thread.

stay in your foot, just focus on SP.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• if you are a strong alliance, you can stand and fight with your own, without aide from any alliance, if they give offer its up to you, but don't let down yourself by taking the support from another ally just to take down an alliance like PH.

i know my English is not too good, but i hope you will get my message.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• You are Wrong Pain I don't even exist in ALPHA US maybe UK servers cause I play there. Thanks to Halimaw he's the one who invited to join and fight against VNS and SP. And you know I play UK servers not in ALPHA US.

Sometimes you have to take note of my history where I play.

m5iJhng.jpg

• Hi Ben I remember that and you know alll that I'm still fighting SP at that time and Im the General of Los on that time.

Already talk to June about the issue but I have to be focus on SP. So I declined time will tell Ben and thanks for the advice that don't answer all the bullies the that FEAR to me and mocona.

Im not against PH cause Im A real blood PILIPINO but I don't like the style they playing now !!!!!!!!!

m5iJhng.jpg

• hahahahaha do you want me to go with the flow of air or water? okay

im not interested in someones history, im bored knowing the truth, the lies and everything

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• 8o we dont like the turncoat playing style too mate.

ugA3Jgz.jpg