DoW : HoR Declares on -PH-

• LOL is this really the best you have? boy/girl jokes and farmville? Your still nothing but a liar. WE both know thats true right.

ok im a liar, hehehehehe

im still waiting for you to visit my towns, whos talking?

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• LOL is this really the best you have? boy/girl jokes and farmville? Your still nothing but a liar. WE both know thats true right.

i will slap you hard and laugh hard at you if you are optimus prime or KHAN ,, lol noob moves... or no moves at all..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• Mizukage

you declare a war but it seems like you guys are not ready yet hahahahahaha

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• This is not fun, this will be. Amassacre, sooner or later many accounts will join Hor to fight us .just wait and see hehehehehe.

Hor declared a war but sadly is loosing so noob moves LOL

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• laine

You better shut up if you are just a nobody, a nuissance, a thick, a fly, a trash, a joker and a multi..

We want legit players here.

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• OPTIMUS is TRASH

check here

HOR VS PH Combat Reports

who will be next?.

Mizukage i heard your troops got scattered? LOL ..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• @ FEAR

This thread has 46 replies. 16 of them are yours. The thread is 12 hours old.

Your name doesn't appear in any of the posted CRs yet. Do you plan on fighting in-game, too, or are you only a board warrior? :/

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• @ FEAR

This thread has 46 replies. 16 of them are yours. The thread is 12 hours old.

Your name doesn't appear in any of the posted CRs yet. Do you plan on fighting in-game, too, or are you only a board warrior? :/

just a board warrior :D im no fighter ..i can spam as much as i want, its only thing i can do :D

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Quote from FEARx5

just a board warrior :D im no fighter ..i can spam as much as i want, its only thing i can do :D

Now that I can believe. ;)

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• and besides there is no rule to limit your post in a day.. LOL

and i just have 4000 military score since LOST stop supporting us hehehe

why dont you sell me some troops and ill destroy the whole HOR alliance? JuneBarcarolle

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Quote from FEARx5

Now that I can believe. ;)

ill just stay right infront of my PC 24/7 typing being a board warrior hehehe

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Quote from FEARx5

and besides there is no rule to limit your post in a day.. LOL

and i just have 4000 military score since LOST stop supporting us hehehe

why dont you sell me some troops and ill destroy the whole HOR alliance? JuneBarcarolle

Lost stands ready should our brothers-in-arms in HoR need anything.

As our external page states, Lost has high expectations of those it calls friends. PH has failed to live up to those expectations. Your loss....

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• no worries :D we can handle ourselves, we came to alpha to fight..just watch how HOR fight, maybe they will learn a lesson or two, just like the greeks learned from us :D

Mr. FEAR owns some farms E I E I O

all i can say is its hard to fight a MOD lol, they can ban you anytime of the day they want, just like what happen to GF(saf little fella)

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• hands up to LOST , we are not against you, we still respect some of your members.

we just want to play by our own rules and enjoy the game the way we wanted.

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• I have no power here, What are you scared of, Lost isn't even in this fight.

newsiggo20.png

Game Operator EN / Board Mod US

• You did good job pointing out their is only 19 of members in HoR. Did you stop to ask your self, Only 19 members? Why is SP scarred to touch them? :/

Don't you worry, we will let you know why no one dares mess with HoR.

wooooo,, you got no multi account in HOR? be honest, respect to your position as a MOD thou

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• no one is scared here besides we are excited to fight a MOD :D .its a first time for us ..hehehehe..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg